Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes
  1. #1151  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    London, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 5:50 Out for Delivery

    Agreed, seems like the longest day of the year. I'm done work at 4:30 and have a half an hour drive before I get home. Hope there is a package waiting.
    JJDigitized likes this.
  2. #1152  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    I still have to wait until Thursday :banghead:

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  3. #1153  
    VertigoM's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Where's the UPS truck??? lol
  4. #1154  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by VertigoM View Post
    Where's the UPS truck??? lol
    Oh no everyone, it snowed/is snowing in vancouver. That means everyone is going to crash, including ups trucks. Looks like I will only get nexus 4 in march at this rate :P
    Thanked by:
    maxod and vancitypharaoh like this.
  5. #1155  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    London, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 5:50 Out for Delivery

    Agreed, seems like the longest day of the year. I'm done work at 4:30 and have a half an hour drive before I get home. Hope there is a package waiting.
    You must be close to me in SW Ontario - where abouts are ya?
  6. #1156  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    You must be close to me in SW Ontario - where abouts are ya?
    Same here! I currently work in Mississauga so I have a bit to get home. Bus ride of an hour and half. I hope there's a package too. D:
  7. #1157  
    VertigoM's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Phone has just been received!!

    Phew what a marathon...
    Thanked by:
    maxod, M1NUS-1, BoostC and 3 others like this.
  8. #1158  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by VertigoM View Post
    Phone has just been received!!
    Phew what a marathon...
    You lucky S.O.B. I am two days out at least.
    Thanked by:
    c_86 
    c_86 and vancitypharaoh like this.
  9. #1159  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Phone received! Super happy right now. Sadly though, I'm at school until 10 PM trying to study for a final exam. -__- I'll only get my hands on it by 11-ish at night.
    JJDigitized likes this.
  10. #1160  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    Phone received! Super happy right now. Sadly though, I'm at school until 10 PM trying to study for a final exam. -__- I'll only get my hands on it by 11-ish at night.
    I think that is worse than having to wait an extra couple days. Simply for the fact you have an exam and know as soon as you are back you can get your grubby hands all over that phone. That suspense is worse IMO.
  11. #1161  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Yeah!!!!! mine arrived today at 11am
    M1NUS-1 likes this.
  12. #1162  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/14/2012 10:45 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/14/2012 4:55 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/13/2012 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/13/2012 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/13/2012 2:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS


    My tracking info hasn't been updating since Friday... Im in Vancouver, B.C. Anyone else on the same boat??
    It's supposed to be delivered by Thursday but I'm starting to worry because of lack of updates. : (
    vancitypharaoh likes this.
  13. #1163  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    I think that is worse than having to wait an extra couple days. Simply for the fact you have an exam and know as soon as you are back you can get your grubby hands all over that phone. That suspense is worse IMO.
    I agree. The idea was to leave home really early and study at school. That way I wouldn't be wasting time and looking out the window every 10 minutes. But now, I keep thinking about getting my hands on it. Haha, I'm just glad this math exam is open book because the concentration is not there At ALL!
  14. #1164  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by mecca319 View Post
    Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/14/2012 10:45 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/14/2012 4:55 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/13/2012 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/13/2012 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/13/2012 2:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS


    My tracking info hasn't been updating since Friday... Im in Vancouver, B.C. Anyone else on the same boat??
    It's supposed to be delivered by Thursday but I'm starting to worry because of lack of updates. : (
    I am in exactly the same position. No update at all from UPS other than it left basically.
  15. #1165  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    You must be close to me in SW Ontario - where abouts are ya?
    V-Tech is in Thornhill, JJ. I am right downtown. Will definitely let you know when it arrives.

    Because of the school strike, I have my two little girls looking out the window.

    "Daddy, it still hasn't came," she just said.

    What grammar! Don't they teach 'em anything at school???

    Doh -- better visit the picket line and ask her teacher. >:]

    Keep the faith, brother.
  16. #1166  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    I am in exactly the same position. No update at all from UPS other than it left basically.
    Are you in BC as well?
  17. #1167  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    I'm in Toronto. I calculated the package is a 35 minute drive away. Hurry up UPS!!

    Concord, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 8:06 Out for Delivery
    M1NUS-1 likes this.
  18. #1168  
    Salinger's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    I am in exactly the same position. No update at all from UPS other than it left basically.
    Have you tried ? They seem to have far more detail than even the official UPS tracking page. Worth a shot.
    kayimi likes this.
  19. #1169  
    c_86's Avatar
    HaXoR Master

    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by mecca319 View Post
    Are you in BC as well?
    Same here. Last scan was a departure from hodgekin hoping for a scan today later.

    Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #1170  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    RECEIVED AT 12:55!!! Gotta try to get out of my afternoon meetings!
    JJDigitized likes this.
  21. #1171  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Awesome news that people have started receiving them or will be receiving them very soon. Just wondering when they will begin to ship to us 3-4 weekers. I am hoping they start either the 24th (not very likely) or perhaps the 26th (really hoping for so I can receive it by the 31st).
  22. #1172  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    Awesome news that people have started receiving them or will be receiving them very soon. Just wondering when they will begin to ship to us 3-4 weekers. I am hoping they start either the 24th (not very likely) or perhaps the 26th (really hoping for so I can receive it by the 31st).
    My best guess is that the 3-4 weekers will have product arrive around The 2nd of Jan or so. Us 2 weekers have/had them arrive about 15-17 days after ordering. Running the assumption everything remains equal, you should get them 29-31 days after ordering on Dec.3
    Thanked by:
    DaVillageId10t likes this.
  23. #1173  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    You must be close to me in SW Ontario - where abouts are ya?
    Live in London and work in Woodstock.
  24. #1174  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/14/2012 10:45 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/14/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

    im in vancouver
    same deal man
    but i guess our package is gonna have to teleport with this rate.
  25. #1175  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    Live in London and work in Woodstock.
    Ah right on - just down the 402 in Sarnia here.
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1958
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM
  2. Nexus 4 Ordered on November 29: Order Status
    By Kevin Morales Arauz in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
  4. Nexus 4 Order in Canada - December 3rd
    By V-Tech in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM
  5. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

B