Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

London, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 5:50 Out for Delivery

Agreed, seems like the longest day of the year. I'm done work at 4:30 and have a half an hour drive before I get home. Hope there is a package waiting.
    JJDigitized likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

I still have to wait until Thursday :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Where's the UPS truck??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by VertigoM View Post
    Where's the UPS truck??? lol
    Oh no everyone, it snowed/is snowing in vancouver. That means everyone is going to crash, including ups trucks. Looks like I will only get nexus 4 in march at this rate :P
    Thanked by:
    maxod and vancitypharaoh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    London, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 5:50 Out for Delivery

Agreed, seems like the longest day of the year. I'm done work at 4:30 and have a half an hour drive before I get home. Hope there is a package waiting.
    You must be close to me in SW Ontario - where abouts are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Same here! I currently work in Mississauga so I have a bit to get home. Bus ride of an hour and half. I hope there's a package too. D:

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Phone has just been received!!

Phew what a marathon...
    Thanked by:
    maxod, M1NUS-1, BoostC and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VertigoM View Post
    Phone has just been received!!
    Phew what a marathon...
    You lucky S.O.B. I am two days out at least.
    Thanked by:
    c_86 
    c_86 and vancitypharaoh like this.

Phone received! Super happy right now. Sadly though, I'm at school until 10 PM trying to study for a final exam. -__- I'll only get my hands on it by 11-ish at night.
    JJDigitized likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    Phone received! Super happy right now. Sadly though, I'm at school until 10 PM trying to study for a final exam. -__- I'll only get my hands on it by 11-ish at night.
    I think that is worse than having to wait an extra couple days. Simply for the fact you have an exam and know as soon as you are back you can get your grubby hands all over that phone. That suspense is worse IMO.

Yeah!!!!! mine arrived today at 11am
    M1NUS-1 likes this.

Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/14/2012 10:45 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/14/2012 4:55 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/13/2012 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/13/2012 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/13/2012 2:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

My tracking info hasn't been updating since Friday... Im in Vancouver, B.C. Anyone else on the same boat??
    It's supposed to be delivered by Thursday but I'm starting to worry because of lack of updates. : (
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    I think that is worse than having to wait an extra couple days. Simply for the fact you have an exam and know as soon as you are back you can get your grubby hands all over that phone. That suspense is worse IMO.
    I agree. The idea was to leave home really early and study at school. That way I wouldn't be wasting time and looking out the window every 10 minutes. But now, I keep thinking about getting my hands on it. Haha, I'm just glad this math exam is open book because the concentration is not there At ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by mecca319 View Post
    12/14/2012 4:55 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/13/2012 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/13/2012 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/13/2012 2:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

My tracking info hasn't been updating since Friday... Im in Vancouver, B.C. Anyone else on the same boat??
    It's supposed to be delivered by Thursday but I'm starting to worry because of lack of updates. : (
    I am in exactly the same position. No update at all from UPS other than it left basically.

V-Tech is in Thornhill, JJ. I am right downtown. Will definitely let you know when it arrives.

Because of the school strike, I have my two little girls looking out the window.

"Daddy, it still hasn't came," she just said.

What grammar! Don't they teach 'em anything at school???

Doh -- better visit the picket line and ask her teacher. >:]

Keep the faith, brother.

I am in exactly the same position. No update at all from UPS other than it left basically.
    Are you in BC as well?

I'm in Toronto. I calculated the package is a 35 minute drive away. Hurry up UPS!!

Concord, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 8:06 Out for Delivery
    M1NUS-1 likes this.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Have you tried ? They seem to have far more detail than even the official UPS tracking page. Worth a shot.
    kayimi likes this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by mecca319 View Post
    Are you in BC as well?
    Same here. Last scan was a departure from hodgekin hoping for a scan today later.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

RECEIVED AT 12:55!!! Gotta try to get out of my afternoon meetings!
    JJDigitized likes this.

Awesome news that people have started receiving them or will be receiving them very soon. Just wondering when they will begin to ship to us 3-4 weekers. I am hoping they start either the 24th (not very likely) or perhaps the 26th (really hoping for so I can receive it by the 31st).

Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    Awesome news that people have started receiving them or will be receiving them very soon. Just wondering when they will begin to ship to us 3-4 weekers. I am hoping they start either the 24th (not very likely) or perhaps the 26th (really hoping for so I can receive it by the 31st).
    My best guess is that the 3-4 weekers will have product arrive around The 2nd of Jan or so. Us 2 weekers have/had them arrive about 15-17 days after ordering. Running the assumption everything remains equal, you should get them 29-31 days after ordering on Dec.3
    Thanked by:
    DaVillageId10t likes this.

Live in London and work in Woodstock.

12/14/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

im in vancouver
    same deal man
    but i guess our package is gonna have to teleport with this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    Live in London and work in Woodstock.
    Ah right on - just down the 402 in Sarnia here.
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast