Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

did anyone update to the latest one and try LTE? As soon as i started phone, it downloaded a new update, but i am not sure it's going to keep LTE with this latest version.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    V-TECH! You got it? Awesome. Let me know how you like it. Maybe we can open up the chat room again over the holidays. Glad you got it.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Ye man! Today i finally go it

I love the phone, i posted a review in another topic here so you can read it.

The chat room is open all the time, feel free to visit it.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    Savemyeps - Best way to track your TV shows.
    Thanked by:

I got a 6-7 week shipping status but my order status changed from "pending" to "pre-order" on the 12th and google is currently holding the amount of the phone on my CC.. Could this mean I might get it early or what?

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalinBlitz View Post
    I got a 6-7 week shipping status but my order status changed from "pending" to "pre-order" on the 12th and google is currently holding the amount of the phone on my CC.. Could this mean I might get it early or what?
    With Google you never know But dont get your hopes up to much.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

That's true but seeing all you guys get your phones and talking about how great it is, is driving me crazy

I was supposed to receive my N4 today but while tracking my phone, it ended with that :

12/18/2012 21:38 Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

Which means I gotta wait another damn day, noooooooooooo!!!!!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldrak View Post
    I was supposed to receive my N4 today but while tracking my phone, it ended with that :

Ouch sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will get it tomorrow.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldrak View Post

sorry to hear that Kaldrak! Where are you located? One of the places getting all this snowfall?

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post
    @freek4iphone - nevermind - just found an old post of yours that stated you were to expect it today. glad they let you pick it up! they usually make you wait til the next day to pick up.
    Have fun with your N4 tonight for the rest of us!

Also, I'm at a loss for words at the lack of shipping details/tracking information that UPS has provided for Vancouverites who saw their package leave Hodgkins, IL on Friday morning...

Does anyone else detest Hodgkins, IL even though they have no reason to? Lol. Kidding.

But seriously - the wait wouldn't be bad if I had some more information. But leaving me high and dry without any info is starting to get frustrating.

I mean, 5 states and a province to go through - you think they'd have crossed other checkpoints by now.
    I refuse to believe that it takes UPS 5+ days for ground shipping to reach BC (at least Washington State) from Illinois.

For those of us who were given an automated reply to our first email to Google (stating that the device will ship by the 19th of December), how long do you think is a justified time to call Google and ask for our shipping charges back? I could care less about the $16.99 + taxes, but it's the principal of the matter. Why pay someone to provide a service if they cannot do so within the framework that they've created?
    I hate hodgkins, IL so freaking much!!!!!

V-TECH! You got it? Awesome. Let me know how you like it. Maybe we can open up the chat room again over the holidays. Glad you got it.

Brad, I love how you were one of the first to get ship notice, and like me will be one of the last 2 weekers to actually get it. Once again the price for living in the west. Saf face

Quote Originally Posted by shareef View Post
    Add me to your list.. I'm 1 - 2 weeks and still no shipping information. I ordered 12:07:19. I also got the email "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19." My hope is that it is already en route and I just haven't been notified yet like some of the others. I've called in to google a few times now and they aren't providing any valuable information whatsoever. So frustrating, especially since I am beyond the 2 weeks! What I'm wondering is it does in fact ship on the 19th (tomorrow), what are the chances that it will arrive by Monday end of day? (I'm in Vancouver)
    I'm hoping V-Tech's theory that it is shipping to some of us with no shipping confirm or tracking email is right. So far no one in Metro Vancouver has received theirs yet and Badbrad was the first on here I think to get the shipping confirm. So has anyone received their phone without ever getting a shipping confirm email?
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    I'm hoping V-Tech's theory that it is shipping to some of us with no shipping confirm or tracking email is right. So far no one in Metro Vancouver has received theirs yet and Badbrad was the first on here I think to get the shipping confirm. So has anyone received their phone without ever getting a shipping confirm email?
    I really hope so dude. I need the entire group to make it through, otherwise it ill feel like a tainted victory when I receive mine.
    Thanked by:
    maxod 

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Brad, I love how you were one of the first to get ship notice, and like me will be one of the last 2 weekers to actually get it. Once again the price for living in the west. Saf face
    From hero to zero. Lol. The fact that I was first is the last thread of joy I have. It's the rain tax.

Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    ImmenseBrick likes this.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Mines sitting at home! Haven't been able to get it yet!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    badbrad17 likes this.

That truck heading for Richmond, BC better not be broken down or jacked. I'm excited for you BC guys who are getting it on the 19th or 20th.
    Thanked by:
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    That truck heading for Richmond, BC better not be broken down or jacked. I'm excited for you BC guys who are getting it on the 19th or 20th.
    Bro, if it was jacked I would freak. I heard some people jacked some nintendo's in seattle. If they had my N4 on it, someone is going to pay the price. What the price is I am not sure as I am not violent. BUT A PRICE WILL BE PAID. I think I am losing it again like last week when things seemed bleak. It is no longer the uncertainty of shipping, but rather the waiting that is driving me insane.
    maxod and vancitypharaoh like this.

Mine left Concord at 5:45 this morning "out for delivery", at 11:49PM I have yet to receive it... WTF? Anyone else in Markham have this problem? I've read plenty of people online say UPS delivered to them past 9PM, even up till 12 midnight during holiday hours... but like... come on....

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Bro, if it was jacked I would freak. I heard some people jacked some nintendo's in seattle. If they had my N4 on it, someone is going to pay the price. What the price is I am not sure as I am not violent. BUT A PRICE WILL BE PAID. I think I am losing it again like last week when things seemed bleak. It is no longer the uncertainty of shipping, but rather the waiting that is driving me insane.
    If that truck was jacked it would be me driving and you driving shotgun. Lol.

Android Evangelist
    maxod and vancitypharaoh like this.

If that truck was jacked it would be me driving and you driving shotgun. Lol.

Oh snap. I really like what you did there Brad, that just made my evening. I hope the weather is better tomorrow as this morning was an ice field on the lougheed.
    Thanked by:
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Oh snap. I really like what you did there Brad, that just made my evening. I hope the weather is better tomorrow as this morning was an ice field on the lougheed.
    IDK. I doubt it... Suppose to get 10-20cm overnight. Nope that doesn't delay anything....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    IDK. I doubt it... Suppose to get 10-20cm overnight. Nope that doesn't delay anything....

Of what? Slush?

Android Evangelist
    vancitypharaoh likes this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Of what? Slush?

Lol no kidding. But if today is any preview. Then icy highways and bridges. In a 20KMs stretch today there was 9 semi's stalled, jackknifed, or in a ditch. Oy...

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    Lol no kidding. But if today is any preview. Then icy highways and bridges. In a 20KMs stretch today there was 9 semi's stalled, jackknifed, or in a ditch. Oy...

Ya its not driving in Vancouver, it's the areas east of Hope.

Android Evangelist

You know what I love in this thread... Its the way the ups trucks are being tracked like hurricanes or something... Only differences being...
    1. You actually want it to come to you...
    2. I don't think any weather channel did as good a job
    B-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Redmond arrival scan! There is hope!
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast