Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, Have been afk for most the weekend. Glad to see lots of you are getting notices that your N4 is in Canada. Mine has not updated since friday when it said it was in Hodgkins IL, Vancouver delivery here, still says the 20th as the eta. I am trying to figure out if it is coming early so I can take the day off to get the phone from UPS. V-tech did you see if spuffy and maxod had any luck with shipping? I quickly read and tried to catch up on the thread but I am sleepy still lol.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, Have been afk for most the weekend. Glad to see lots of you are getting notices that your N4 is in Canada. Mine has not updated since friday when it said it was in Hodgkins IL, Vancouver delivery here, still says the 20th as the eta. I am trying to figure out if it is coming early so I can take the day off to get the phone from UPS. V-tech did you see if spuffy and maxod had any luck with shipping? I quickly read and tried to catch up on the thread but I am sleepy still lol.

Hi ImmenseBrick,
No i didnt see any update from them but no one got any UPS/Google updates during the weekend so i'm hoping they will get all notice sometime today and maybe even see that it was shipped before and only now they are getting the email.

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If your are in TO then i guess you have ETA same as mine on the 18th. We will just have to wait for tomorrow to get the device.

Indeed. Was just worried that it wouldn't come on time (I'm leaving the country for a month on Thurs) but things are looking ok again - just arrived in Windsor!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. Was just worried that it wouldn't come on time (I'm leaving the country for a month on Thurs) but things are looking ok again - just arrived in Windsor!

Usually UPS deliver in time so you have nothing to worry about.
I'm leaving the country on the 20th as well for a week but as the package is in Windsor now i'm sure that i will get it tomorrow on the original ETA.

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Still haven't gotten my shipping notification but my credit card was charged on Saturday as well my status changed from "Pre-ordered Dec 3" to "Pre-ordered Dec 15" so I'm hoping that means it's on the way!

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Google tried to charge my CC on Dec. 12, but for some reason were declined.

I updated my CC info on Dec. 14, and a Pre-Auth was taken from the card on the same day and the Play store shows Pre-Ordered with a Date of Dec. 14.

I was originally in the 1-2 week shipment estimate...

Do I get pushed back? :(

VertigoM

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Phone is in Windsor now. Should be getting delivery tomorrow!

I feel bad for the 1-2 weekers who still havent received shipping notices. Hang in there, I'm sure the wait will not be much longer especially if your CC has already been charged.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

Hey Immense...you'll for sure get it on the 20th. I don't think I have ever had a package not delivered by the date the couriers say it will.
I'm still waiting for my shipping confirm and hope it's today as it will be two weeks. Like the other guys, the date on my order was changed from Dec 3 to Dec 15 and is showing pre-order but in my wallet still shows pending.

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm in the same boat - phone left Hodgkins, IL at 11am on Friday Morning - awaiting arrival into Vancouver, BC.
Figured it would have reached some sort of checkpoint by now (either in Washington or in BC).
Had hoped it would have cleared customs over the weekend...

They still have three days to deliver before the posted day, but was just hoping to see some movement since Friday.

...c'mon UPS! hurry up.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat - phone left Hodgkins, IL at 11am on Friday Morning - awaiting arrival into Vancouver, BC.
Figured it would have reached some sort of checkpoint by now (either in Washington or in BC).
Had hoped it would have cleared customs over the weekend...

They still have three days to deliver before the posted day, but was just hoping to see some movement since Friday.

...c'mon UPS! hurry up.

I hope it arrives thursday as I have taken the day off to receive the phone and attend some other family matters. Lets hope it comes then or maybe tomorrow as my wife is home!

nomad001

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordred 12:07 with "1-2 Weeks" and it's still "Pending". Very dissapointing. On the bright side, Wind Mobile has a great deal. Yay

p.s. reading this forum has been very cathartic!

haywung

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Still have yet to get a shipping notice and I was a 1-2 week'er.

Hopefully by the end of day, and like I've been reading on this thread, that it's actually shipped already!

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I guess bright side is that you get to save shipping if you call and complain

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

sthuse

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Friends, I have ordered my at December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM UTC-8 .... i know it is late :( but any idea what time (who are getting shipping notification) is currently going on currently ??

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Friends, I have ordered my at December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM UTC-8 .... i know it is late :( but any idea what time (who are getting shipping notification) is currently going on currently ??

What shipping time did you get? I'm guessing at least 5 weeks?!

Right now people with 1-2 weeks shipping are getting the shipping info and the actual phone starting tomorrow.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
same here but i have no idea whats that mean

Look at the status every night. And keep an eye on whats going on with your CC.
What happened with me and others is that on google play orders page our date and status changed (status changed to pre-order; the date went from Dec 3 to Dec 12th). The status changed about the same time as Google made a transaction to hold the funds on my CC. Then with in 48 to 60 hours we received an email saying our order had been shipped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae