Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/20/aju7udur.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    If you scroll down, and change language from English (US) to English (Canada), then the website updates and shows UPS standard shipping. At least that's what I get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking-ups-shipping.png  
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Ugh. No departure scan yet from Redmond yet..

I just received my phone. It's the best (android) phone ever. I don't think that my friends or family will see me for the next couple of weeks
    Brandon Nguyen likes this.

It MUST'VE left. My departure scan from Redmond was at 12:37 PST. Considering our phones were together from Kentucky to Redmond, I doubt yours was held back. It probably just hasn't updated.

Your scheduled delivery is for tomorrow, right?
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post
    It MUST'VE left. My departure scan from Redmond was at 12:37 PST. Considering our phones were together from Kentucky to Redmond, I doubt yours was held back. It probably just hasn't updated.

Your scheduled delivery is for tomorrow, right?
    Yup by end of day Thursday. So IdK. Been refreshing every 20mins lol

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

I got one. IT says it left at 12:37pm
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Got it!!!
    Nexus 7 32GB, Nexus 5 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I got one. IT says it left at 12:37pm
    I got the same departure scan from Redmond.

What's weird, is that I just talked to an old friend on FB and he ordered one as well (he's in Vancouver too).
    His arrived in RICHMOND as of 3am this morning but his scheduled delivery date is the same as all of ours - tomorrow by the end of the day... so there must be a few trucks right after each other...?

Maybe c_86 is on another truck behind us? Don't know why they'd split them up if they all have the same relative destination.

Unless the order was THAT big that they were shipping thousands of units to Vancouver alone...

I've stopped being frustrated and am now anxious! Can't wait! Eeeeeeeee!

Oh, and my girl has asked that for the sake of having a "special Christmas together", that I don't open it right away but rather, put it in my stocking until after the holidays and focus just on us...

....she's in for a BIG disappointment... poor girl.
    badbrad17, Nick792 and maxod like this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

What's weird, is that I just talked to an old friend on FB and he ordered one as well (he's in Vancouver too).
    His arrived in RICHMOND as of 3am this morning but his scheduled delivery date is the same as all of ours - tomorrow by the end of the day... so there must be a few trucks right after each other...?

Maybe c_86 is on another truck behind us? Don't know why they'd split them up if they all have the same relative destination.

Unless the order was THAT big that they were shipping thousands of units to Vancouver alone...

Oh, and my girl has asked that for the sake of having a "special Christmas together", that I don't open it right away but rather, put it in my stocking until after the holidays and focus just on us...

Ba ha ha! Gotta love the kids. So young, so naive. "NO honey, Daddy can't wait. This is Daddy's addiction. He has to feed it or he will explode. You don;t want Daddy to explode do you?"
    Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:
    maxod and vancitypharaoh like this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Well just talked to ups and they think it could have just missed a departure scan. She said for all we know its on the truck and the next scan you'll see is out for delivery tmw.

Hahahaha, my wife knows better than try prevent me from playing with my new tech. Years of conditioning my friend, years of conditioning.
    Thanked by:

Still no sign of the UPS truck =(

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Nguyen View Post
    Still no sign of the UPS truck =(
    Nooo! I just got mine! I passed the UPS truck just getting into my street and he'd left it between two doors of our house. I'm sure you'll get yours tonight too!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoostC View Post
    Nooo! I just got mine! I passed the UPS truck just getting into my street and he'd left it between two doors of our house. I'm sure you'll get yours tonight too!!
    When does UPS usually stop doing their deliveries? around 5? I guess UPS was right when I will prob be getting by the end of the day.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Hahahaha, my wife knows better than try prevent me from playing with my new tech. Years of conditioning my friend, years of conditioning.
    My wife doesn't even know I have a new phone coming. How's that for conditioning? I want to see how long it takes her to notice. She may never notice.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    vancitypharaoh likes this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

My wife get the gnex so she doesn't care lol

HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

When does UPS usually stop doing their deliveries? around 5? I guess UPS was right when I will prob be getting by the end of the day.
    7pm

In my email it said until 7, but can go up until 9pm...

My wife doesn't even know I have a new phone coming. How's that for conditioning? I want to see how long it takes her to notice. She may never notice.

Well sir, it appears you have me beat. I am not sure whether it is more awesome that my wife knows and no longer tries to put up a fuss, or that your wife does not even know.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post

Teach me your ways, gentlemen. Clearly I have lots to learn. Lol.

My wife get the gnex so she doesn't care lol

ha ha...your wife likes hand me down tech too huh?
    n24

Hey guys....

SHIPPING NOTIFICATION !

Ohh okay thanks, guess I will just have to keep myself busy then haha
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    ha ha...your wife likes hand me down tech too huh?
    Well I keep my stuff in pristine condition so its brand new essentially.

Teach me your ways, gentlemen. Clearly I have lots to learn. Lol.
    The turning point for me was when my wife got an htc one x. Long story short she was supposed to get the hand me down phone (samsung focus) as she never cared about phones. Then at the store she saw my lusting for htc one x, used it and demanded I buy one for her. She now uses that phone more than any other device in the house, I had to upgrade her plan from 500mb to 6gb of data as she blew through 1.5gb in 7 days. This is why she has no recourse on the matter, I was supposed to get a new phone back in may, instead I have been using the same piece for longer than I wanted. Epic phone win, turned my wife into a phone nerd.
    vancitypharaoh likes this.
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast