Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 52535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    WooHoo!!! Movement for a 3-4 weeker. My Google play has the date updated to December 20th from December 3rd. No date change on my Google wallet though and no movement on my Visa debit.
    Mine changed as well. Interesting that it changed to tomorrow's date. Maybe its gonna be charged and shipped tomorrow?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstCause View Post
    So it looks like people have been having their Nexus 4s stolen from the Concord UPS depot. I've read multiple peoples stories now of simply never getting the package after it got to Concord. One person had two Nexus 4s stolen after they were 'out for delivery'. I too believe I am now in this situation. Apparently TONS are showing up on kijiji. Straight from UPS no doubt. I'm calling Google tomorrow morning and getting a refund, the only other option is waiting a month for the next shipment. Galaxy S3 here we come, I'm not waiting another month.
    Where are you hearing this from?

My UPS status just updated and now says "Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 12/20/2012, By End of Day" is this really possible?? I got my tracking number late this afternoon and now it's telling me delivery by end of tomorrow, I will be so happy if this actually happens! The current location is showing as Louisville.. BTW, I also got a confirmation email from Google that they have processed the refund of my shipping charges, I guess calling them every day has paid off
    badbrad17 and maxod like this.

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    woah... ty.... I really hope that's not what happened to me with my phone in Redmond...

anyone else on the Vancouver area that have an arrival to Redmond but no departure other then me?!?!?!?!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    You're not alone. +1 here.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by Andrw View Post
    You're not alone. +1 here.
    OK good. Hoping I wasn't the only one... Would hate that mine was left behind or worse stolen... Let's hope they are on the truck and will be delivered tomorrow as per the schedule.

I hope so.
    I've had many packages delivered at my door without an updated tracking. Hopefully this is one of them.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by Andrw View Post
    I hope so.
    I've had many packages delivered at my door without an updated tracking. Hopefully this is one of them.
    This amongst many other of reason, is why I hate ups. With a passion. I refuse to use them unless I have too... In this case, I had too.

Mine says scheduled for delivery on the 20th as well and i just got my shipping confirmation earlier this evening.

I think like people said earlier, they might have shipped them all to Vancouver in the same shipment but released the shipping notices in the order that we bought them.

Either way, I hope it's true! I would love to get mine tomorrow after getting my shipping notice today!

Quote Originally Posted by shareef View Post
    My UPS status just updated and now says "Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 12/20/2012, By End of Day" is this really possible?? I got my tracking number late this afternoon and now it's telling me delivery by end of tomorrow, I will be so happy if this actually happens! The current location is showing as Louisville.. BTW, I also got a confirmation email from Google that they have processed the refund of my shipping charges, I guess calling them every day has paid off

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Are there any 3-4 weekers here?

Quote Originally Posted by blainedee View Post
    You bet. Nothing noteworthy yet. Just following the excitement and battling envy.

Quote Originally Posted by blainedee View Post
    Yup, receiving mine today! All the best for the rest of the 3-4 weekers with their order. Hopefully you guys can catch a break and get a shipping notice soon.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

WOW lucky. Does the automated message saying January 2nd mean its the latest possible date? I can't wait to activate with on Windmobile's $29 unlimited plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!!!!!!

Yes!

You heard him!

Yes Yes Yes!

Oh Yeah!

Man Oh Man, when they get going, they get going!

I am soo happy for all of us, but here comes another waiting game for us!

Finally got my shipping email!

Original Order Date: December 3, 2012 8:03:49 PM UTC, 1-2 week ship time, Google Wallet shows Completed and Shipped as does the Play Store!

UPS is still showing that damn Yellow box saying that the label has been created and more info is incoming, so I still am playing that waiting game...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking-ups.jpg  

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

YESS SAME HERE!! ITS ALREADY IN MISSISSAUGA!! got shipping email last night..woww!!
    badbrad17 likes this.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Woohoo! The three sweetest words known to man...

Out. For. Delivery.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

hey sanepid (or those who are getting theirs delivered today) on the top of the page on the right where it says SHIPPING TO: does it state your actual address or does it just say Mississauga, CA, ON?

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

^^ Mine just says "Toronto, ON, CA" No specific address.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

ok cool good to know. i thought i was the only one and they screwed up my address or something lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    hey sanepid (or those who are getting theirs delivered today) on the top of the page on the right where it says SHIPPING TO: does it state your actual address or does it just say Mississauga, CA, ON?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking-ups2.jpg  

3-4 week shipping window here, and my google play account order info date was updated to December 20th...no other action yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    YESS SAME HERE!! ITS ALREADY IN MISSISSAUGA!! got shipping email last night..woww!!
    Mehta Saahb! We will have our phones tonight!!!

Mine shows it has left Mississauga and has gone to the Concord facility and should be delivered tonight!
    jmehta22 likes this.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Mehta Saahb! We will have our phones tonight!!!

Mine shows it has left Mississauga and has gone to the Concord facility and should be delivered tonight!
    lmaoo!! hanjiii
    SEVEN40iL likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Well sir, it appears you have me beat. I am not sure whether it is more awesome that my wife knows and no longer tries to put up a fuss, or that your wife does not even know.
    I think we both win.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by shareef View Post
    I FINALLY GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE TOO!!!! I'm in Vancouver and I really hope it makes it to me before Christmas! What do you guys suggest is the best way to stay on top of changes to the UPS tracking site? I don't want to just bash the F5 key all day long.. any apps or other sites that can push status changes as notifications to me?
    There is an option for you to receive texts or emails from ups. It's on the bottom right of the tracking page.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

the phone has just arrived ... they left it at my house door though, although I was inside. They rang once and then left
    maxod likes this.
Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 52535455565758 ... LastLast