Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes
  1. #1376  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    what the...my estimated delivery date changed to tomorrow even though its sitting in Mississauga and I am in mississauga??
  2. #1377  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    My Phone was scanned leaving Richmond BC today at 1.20am. Looks like delivery will be any hour now I even left a note on my condo front entrance for UPS so they dont just put a sticky on the door and leave without trying (BTW THEY DO THAT, WTF!!!!)
    maxod likes this.
  3. #1378  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    what the...my estimated delivery date changed to tomorrow even though its sitting in Mississauga and I am in mississauga??
    Really? That is very weird! Mine left Mississauga @ 8:45 am and was in Concord @ 8:59 am and was unloaded in Concord @ 9:49 am.

    But my delivery date is still End of Day 2012-12-20
  4. #1379  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Where are you hearing this from?
    I number of people on redflagdeals have had the same thing happen that has happened to me when dealing with the Concord depot. It was happening for a lot of the deliveries at arrived at the beginning of December. They all had to contact Google Play support and get an investigation that ended up yielding nothing of course since their phone is already under someones Christmas tree after being sold on kijiji. Considering my deliver date was 2 days ago now, and my phone was never re-scanned, I'm betting that is the case with my phone also.
  5. #1380  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Really? That is very weird! Mine left Mississauga @ 8:45 am and was in Concord @ 8:59 am and was unloaded in Concord @ 9:49 am.

    But my delivery date is still End of Day 2012-12-20
    ya my last update was destination scan - mississuaga at 9:15 am. Just called them and they said because of a holdup at customs, its delayed by a day. lol whatever i dont mind as long as i get it tmrw for sure
  6. #1381  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    ya my last update was destination scan - mississuaga at 9:15 am. Just called them and they said because of a holdup at customs, its delayed by a day. lol whatever i dont mind as long as i get it tmrw for sure
    Oh wow, so maybe our phones are not on the same truck...

    Mine is still on track for End of the Day 2012-12-20
  7. #1382  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    I wish you luck, I don't trust UPS at all now. They have some shady *** employees hand picking hot item deliveries to 'fall off the truck' straight onto kijiji.
  8. #1383  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Oh wow, so maybe our phones are not on the same truck...

    Mine is still on track for End of the Day 2012-12-20
    weird i called them again..and now they said it will be delivered today and there was a confusion on their part..but the site still shows delivery for tmrw..wtf is going on?
  9. #1384  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Out for delivery = Yes It has departed Annacis Island!
    Last edited by ImmenseBrick; 12-20-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    maxod likes this.
  10. #1385  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    weird i called them again..and now they said it will be delivered today and there was a confusion on their part..but the site still shows delivery for tmrw..wtf is going on?
    After my (and others) fiasco can only imagine the thieves within the company are rushing around the depot as quickly as they can while throw Nexus 4 deliveries into the thieving van and trying to figure out how to confuse the decent/honest UPS employees. They probably have some system that involves making sure enough get delivered but keeping a couple to make a decent profit. I'm a conspiracy theorist now.
  11. #1386  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstCause View Post
    After my (and others) fiascoI can only imagine the thieves within the company are rushing around the depot as quickly as they can while throw Nexus 4 deliveries into the thieving van and trying to figure out how to confuse the decent/honest UPS employees. They probably have some system that involves making sure enough get delivered but keeping a couple to make a decent profit. I'm a conspiracy theorist now.
    ok you guys are scaring me now..
  12. #1387  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    ok you guys are scaring me now..
    Sorry, it'll probably be just fine. I'm just frustrated and writing my silly theories. MOST people are having a great experience. Yours probably will be too. =)
    Thanked by:
  13. #1388  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstCause View Post
    Sorry, it'll probably be just fine. I'm just frustrated and writing my silly theories. MOST people are having a great experience. Yours probably will be too. =)
    sorry to hear things didnt go your way tho..is it all sorted out now? do you have ur n4?
  14. #1389  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    weird i called them again..and now they said it will be delivered today and there was a confusion on their part..but the site still shows delivery for tmrw..wtf is going on?
    Man, sucks to have all this confusion going on!

    I really hope we get our phones tonight!
  15. #1390  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    sorry to hear things didnt go your way tho..is it all sorted out now? do you have ur n4?
    No, it disappeared after going 'out for delivery' two days ago from the Concord depot in Toronto. I've read multiple other stories of the same thing happening with Nexus 4 shipments from that depot and people getting nothing but a refund from google after the investigation went nowhere. Many other people got their shipments on the 18th all around Toronto. But I'm assuming I'm at that point and going to buy a Galaxy S3 since I really need a new phone now. (Had my ANCIENT iPhone 3GS battery die on me, and I think Android is the future)
  16. #1391  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstCause View Post
    No, it disappeared after going 'out for delivery' two days ago from the Concord depot in Toronto. I've read multiple other stories of the same thing happening with Nexus 4 shipments from that depot and people getting nothing but a refund from google after the investigation went nowhere. Many other people got their shipments on the 18th all around Toronto. But I'm assuming I'm at that point and going to buy a Galaxy S3 since I really need a new phone now. (Had my ANCIENT iPhone 3GS battery die on me, and I think Android is the future)
    holy shiit sorry to hear that bro. that is ridiculous and why isnt ups taking responsibility of this?
  17. #1392  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    holy shiit sorry to hear that bro. that is ridiculous and why isnt ups taking responsibility of this?
    Very sketchy stuff. My N4 is out for delivery right now, I will update when I get it. If I do not get it ill flip out and eat more cake.
  18. #1393  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    holy shiit sorry to hear that bro. that is ridiculous and why isnt ups taking responsibility of this?
    Probably hard to catch the thieves within the company I'm assuming, or they just calculate employee theft into their budget and figure their is nothing they can do about it.
  19. #1394  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Well then I did not even get my phone yesterday even though UPS said I would get it by the end of the day. Called UPS the first time since on my tracking it only says departure scan and asked about that the lady told me it's out for deliver and I should receive it soon. Around 9:00 PM now and nothing so I checked my tracking but this time apparently it was headed back to Winnipeg, called UPS international and this time the lady told me that it was not actually going to Winnipeg but it just cleared customs or something and that it should arrive today. Also called Google support just to be sure so the representative told me that my phone was sitting in a truck or something and was to arrive at UPS center today at 11:00 AM and will deliver to me after.
  20. #1395  
    jmehta22's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    wow, oh well, atleast you got your refund from google! and hope you enjoy your s3

    on another note, my delivery date is changed back to today *fingers crossed* hope it gets to my hands safely!

    edit:scratch that..its back to friday now. i give up im just going to hope it gets to my effin doorstep today
  21. #1396  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    wow, oh well, atleast you got your refund from google! and hope you enjoy your s3

    on another note, my delivery date is changed back to today *fingers crossed* hope it gets to my hands safely!

    edit:scratch that..its back to friday now. i give up im just going to hope it gets to my effin doorstep today
    No refund yet actually, since they need to finish the investigation. But Google told me a refund would come if they phone isn't delivered to me. So I'm feeling covered in that regard. Looking forward to the S3 now, haha. Yes, fingers cross for your delivery!
  22. #1397  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Update: Checked the UPS tracking this morning and it's in the Richmond, B.C. Depot after (supposedly) shipping yesterday and is on time for delivery today.

    Again, not sure if it was actually shipped yesterday or with the original batch of N4's that came out to the Westcoast.
    Either way, it was a pleasant surprise after waiting till yesterday! Good luck today everyone!
  23. #1398  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Let's race! Mine is also out for delivery from Richmond.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Out for delivery = Yes It has departed Annacis Island!
  24. #1399  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Hey all...my phone is in Richmond now ready for delivery by end of day today. Looks like the guys who got the Dec 19 notices had their phones shipped by air from Kentucky just after midnight.

    Oh man...can't wait!
  25. #1400  
    c_86's Avatar
    HaXoR Master

    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Got my Richmond arrival scan which is good. Now just waiting for a out for delivery scan. Excited!

    Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1958
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM
  2. Nexus 4 Ordered on November 29: Order Status
    By Kevin Morales Arauz in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
  4. Nexus 4 Order in Canada - December 3rd
    By V-Tech in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM
  5. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

B