Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    My phone just arrived

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Where u located again?

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Lucky!!! I'm still awaiting mine!

Congrats!
    it will be coming towards you soon!! My status online now says "Delivered"

Agreed! If they had it at the warehouse by 8am they should probably have a truck that goes out a little later. That would make sense to me anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    That's bull. They should have the logistics in place to take care of late arrivals that need to be delivered that day.

Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    PHONE HAS ARRIVED!!! IN MISSISSAUGA..GOT IT 5 minutes ago...YES!! what a journey it has been...oh man..*tear

edit: phone still shows as "Destination Scan" online and date still shows as being delivered TOMORROW...so dont rely too heavily on ups updates lol
    Glad yours wasn't stolen! I went and got myself a Galaxy S3. I'm very happy with it. I would have enjoyed the Nexus 4 price tag, but I need the phone now.
    Last edited by TheFirstCause; 12-20-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstCause View Post
    Glad yours wasn't stolen! I went and got myself and Galaxy S3. I'm very happy with it. I would have enjoyed the Nexus 4 price tag, but I need the phone now.
    awesome man! and thanks. Hope you enjoy the s3 especially with its new JB update i heard it has some cool features!

Still waiting at home here. No update or phone It is weird that it went from Richmond to Annasis Island, then "out for delivery". I am losing it here.

Still stuck on Arrival Scan in Richmond since 5:21AM.
    If this is typical UPS, I should be expecting a drop off before 6:30PM.

My brother got his delivered before mine. The nerve. :P
    God bless I'm still at work.

Still nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Still waiting at home here. No update or phone It is weird that it went from Richmond to Annasis Island, then "out for delivery". I am losing it here.
    I thought you and badbrad were driving the truck? Hang in there, it'll be there today for sure Immense.

UPS should at least change the date to Dec 21 if they know it won't be shipped by end of day Dec 20. So at least we can get on with other things to kill the time waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by haywung View Post
    Agreed! If they had it at the warehouse by 8am they should probably have a truck that goes out a little later. That would make sense to me anyways!

Just got word from home that it has been DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    haywung likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    Where u located again?

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
    Abbotsford

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Just got word from home that it has been DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support guys!

Hope everyone else waiting doesn't have to wait as much as us 1-2 week'ers!

FINALLY got my Nexus 4! Delta
    badbrad17 likes this.

LOOKS LIKE MINE JUST GOT DELIVERED TOO!!!!!! UPS had adjusted my delivery to tomorrow, but I just refreshed the page and now it says it's delivered (left at my front door)!!!
    Last edited by shareef; 12-20-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    maxod likes this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

UGH!!!!!!! people that had theirs delievered just now... did you have a out for delievery scan?

GOT MY NEXUS!

UPS is so messed up. After 2 calls, both of which saying my package would be delivered tomorrow because it's at the warehouse and couldn't make it out in time. I refresh and see that it's been delivered, and is now safely IN MY HANDS!

Anything is possibly!! haha

Congrats. That has happened to me in the recent past but with Priority Post and Purolator. So I'm waiting for mine now.

Quote Originally Posted by haywung View Post
    GOT MY NEXUS!

UPS is so messed up. After 2 calls, both of which saying my package would be delivered tomorrow because it's at the warehouse and couldn't make it out in time. I refresh and see that it's been delivered, and is now safely IN MY HANDS!

Anything is possibly!! haha

Still dying here in Pitt Meadows, nothing going on. Going to go cry now.

AND I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! In my hot hands! Party Time!!!
    lol my boss just brought it to my desk and thought it was a box of door locks.
    ImmenseBrick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    AND I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! In my hot hands! Party Time!!!
    lol my boss just brought it to my desk and thought it was a box of door locks.
    Congrats Maxod, I am very happy for you. You had to go through a lot more than most of us and had prolonged periods of uncertainty. Now lets hope these drivers show the F**** up at my house lol.
    Thanked by:
    maxod 

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Still dying here in Pitt Meadows, nothing going on. Going to go cry now.
    It's coming dude. Like today! It has to
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

come on people... lol dont make me beg for the info... lol where are you at and what was the last scan?!

edit:

mother f*cker... i just got a new update of a scan...

Richmond, BC, Canada 12/20/2012 2:18 P.M. Import Scan
    12/20/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

i highly doubt im getting it today.... going to go rage on UPS now... as usual, they f*uck it up

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    come on people... lol dont make me beg for the info... lol where are you at and what was the last scan?!

edit:

mother f*cker... i just got a new update of a scan...

Richmond, BC, Canada 12/20/2012 2:18 P.M. Import Scan
    12/20/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

i highly doubt im getting it today.... going to go rage on UPS now... as usual, they f*uck it up
    Yeah, that does not bode well for delivery today. Mine has said its out for delivery since 7am...still waiting.
Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast