Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Yeah, that does not bode well for delivery today. Mine has said its out for delivery since 7am...still waiting.
    Hang in there. I got mine within this hour and it looks like so did Maxod so I'm sure yours will be next!

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

I'm downtown Vancouver. My tracking never got updated past the import scan (Richmond 7:49 am) this morning. As of now it is still at Import Scan but the phone has been delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    come on people... lol dont make me beg for the info... lol where are you at and what was the last scan?!

edit:

mother f*cker... i just got a new update of a scan...

Richmond, BC, Canada 12/20/2012 2:18 P.M. Import Scan
    12/20/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

i highly doubt im getting it today.... going to go rage on UPS now... as usual, they f*uck it up

Quote Originally Posted by haywung View Post
    Hang in there. I got mine within this hour and it looks like so did Maxod so I'm sure yours will be next!
    This makes absolutely no sense. Immense and others had their notices a week ago and tracking. Then the guys that got the Dec 19 confirms have their phones already.
    I know they're coming for the rest of us Metro Vancouver guys today if that is what UPS says.

I'm waiting for Immense to broadcast his delivery as we all know he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks. Even got a cake to ease things.

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense. Immense and others had their notices a week ago and tracking. Then the guys that got the Dec 19 confirms have their phones already.
    I know they're coming for the rest of us Metro Vancouver guys today if that is what UPS says.

I'm waiting for Immense to broadcast his delivery as we all know he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks. Even got a cake to ease things.
    My friend just called me, ive never been so angry at a call in my life. (i thought it was the guy at the front door wanting to get buzzed in)
    c_86 and maxod like this.

My delivery date got rescheduled for tomorrow, Dec 21.
    Good job UPS. You freaks. My bro got his before mine and we're in the same address.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrw View Post
    My delivery date got rescheduled for tomorrow, Dec 21.
    Good job UPS. You freaks. My bro got his before mine and we're in the same address.
    Not cool, this does not give me much hope for mine showing up. Then they will try tomorrow (im not home) and then I can only get it on because they dont do weekends. Not looking good at all for me.

7-8 Weeker.

It said Pre-Order before but it was on like the 13th or something, it just got updated to the 20th last night.

From Brampton.

HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

well been yelling at UPS for the last hour... nothing they can do or i can do to get the package today... again, another let down by UPS... which honestly doesnt suprise me... UPS should be out of business because they cannot run it properly nor ever do anything right...

Here is what my tracking shows. Completely skips the "out for delivery". Screwed up.

Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking-ups.jpg
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

now i wish i was one of the guys that had the last min send outs... next day air etc... ugh... screw you UPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    You bet. Nothing noteworthy yet. Just following the excitement and battling envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by blainedee View Post
    Are there any 3-4 weekers here?
    Google play has the date updated to December 20th from December 3rd. No charge in CC, hoping to see some changes tomorrow.

Still nothing. I am giving up hope, then they will try tomorrow, no one is home, take it back to their depot and then I have the entire weekend to be pissed until they deliver it on monday. Seriously unhappy over here lol.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

now i wish i was one of the guys that had the last min send outs... next day air etc... ugh... screw you UPS!!
    Mine didn't say out for delivery. :-( Hang in there these guys are really busy. There's no way you won't get it today.
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Any idea what the change to December 20th means? I have another order but that was a 6-7 weeker, the date for that one still says Dec3rd.

Any idea what the change to December 20th means? I have another order but that was a 6-7 weeker, the date for that one still says Dec3rd.
    I believe, they'll start charging CC tomorrow or Monday and ship out next week after holidays so it can reach before Jan 2.
    6-7 week probably will also change or may be next batch.
    Good to see lot of them got it on time for Christmas, hope we get it before New Year :d

I have 6-7 weeks as well and mine changed to dec 20th.

It also changed from pending to pre-order n google is holding the amount of my phone on my CC.. So I hope this means ill get it soon. (Or the make a mistake n ship it by mistake
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Mine didn't say out for delivery. :-( Hang in there these guys are really busy. There's no way you won't get it today.
    Well considering the status has been updated to be delivered tomorrow and ups has said the same.

Oh well. Cest la vie. But still pissed at ups as like I said before. Every single time I have used them, issues. I'm not even kidding. In the last year 20+ times. Issues with every shipment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Well considering the status has been updated to be delivered tomorrow and ups has said the same.

Oh well. Cest la vie. But still pissed at ups as like I said before. Every single time I have used them, issues. I'm not even kidding. In the last year 20+ times. Issues with every shipment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Mine still says it is out for delivery, no change there yet. It also states they may deliver later in the evening. However, based on my experience with UPS they tend to deliver around 2pm in my area. I am one seriously unhappy giant man child right now.

Holy f***f*f**ff i just got it :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
    badbrad17 and maxod like this.

I was really surprised that they sent it by air overnight, but I am happy! hang in there, it will come in soon enough!

Congrats! Enjoy it!

I know I am

HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    I was really surprised that they sent it by air overnight, but I am happy! hang in there, it will come in soon enough!

Congrats! Enjoy it!

I know I am

Tease!!!!!!!!!! Mad at you....

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
    badbrad17 likes this.

Alright. So happy for you. They sure played with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Alright. So happy for you. They sure played with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, the ups dude showed up at like 6pm. I am busy trying to get just the photos of facebook peeps to show up under the contacts. I dont want to sync all facebook friends though as that would be ty.
    badbrad17 likes this.

Same here. Order date was December 3rd, and pre-order date was December 12th and now it changed to December 20th. I'm in the Vancouver area.

wow did people order extras or what, just went to calgary kijiji phones and saw at least like 20 nexus 4 16gbs for $500+ posted within like 2 days >=(
Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56575859606162 ... LastLast