Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Thanks Contacted one of my friends at google and they checked it out for me. Said it was normal and it should be shipped by January 2nd, else I can contact her and get shipping free

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Yeah they have been giving everyone the same canned response so I'm hoping it ships out a little earlier than that on my 3-4 week shipment

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

*sigh* looks like I will not be receiving my phone today either as it is still in transit to Edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Nguyen View Post
    *sigh* looks like I will not be receiving my phone today either as it is still in transit to Edmonton
    So what happened after they lost your shipping label? They had to send another from the states?

Let's let all this phone stress be aside for today... Have a pleasant holiday and enjoy it with your families... I'm sure everyone will get plenty presents even without the phones !

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    badbrad17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wwoo View Post
    So what happened after they lost your shipping label? They had to send another from the states?
    No it is the same phone but they told me it takes 1-2 business day to fix the shipping label mistake and then it will send out. So mine is still in transit since the 21 so not sure when it will arrive to Edmonton.

Agreed. Seriously though, hopefully no one is genuinely stressed out over it.

Happy Festivus to all.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Agreed. Seriously though, hopefully no one is genuinely stressed out over it.

Happy Festivus to all.

Indeed. Merry Christmas to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Nguyen View Post
    No it is the same phone but they told me it takes 1-2 business day to fix the shipping label mistake and then it will send out. So mine is still in transit since the 21 so not sure when it will arrive to Edmonton.
    Sucks, man. Mine is sitting at the UPS store in Edmonton and I won't be home to pick it up for another week. If I could I'd swap it with yours so you could get it sooner.
    Brandon Nguyen likes this.

Silence of the lambs.........

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Silence of the lambs.........

I'm still rooting for everyone to get their phones soon. Loving mine!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    DrunkFux likes this.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I'm still rooting for everyone to get their phones soon. Loving mine!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    same!!

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Thought I'd share my order status since it's pretty quiet around here :-P

I'm a 3-4 week with order at 2:08:03 PM UTC-6.

Up until 12/24 my order was still showing Dec. 3
    Then on 12/25 on the Play Store orders the date updated to Dec. 20
    A couple hours ago the date updated in the Play Store orders to Dec. 27
    Over at Google Wallet it's still showing Dec. 3 with no updates whatsoever
    No CC charge, no CC hold, no emails.
    Latest estimate from Google support was shipping by Jan. 1st, but I'm crossing my fingers that these updates mean shipping before.

Good luck everyone!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy6 View Post
    Thought I'd share my order status since it's pretty quiet around here :-P

I'm a 3-4 week with order at 2:08:03 PM UTC-6.

Up until 12/24 my order was still showing Dec. 3
    Then on 12/25 on the Play Store orders the date updated to Dec. 20
    A couple hours ago the date updated in the Play Store orders to Dec. 27
    Over at Google Wallet it's still showing Dec. 3 with no updates whatsoever
    No CC charge, no CC hold, no emails.
    Latest estimate from Google support was shipping by Jan. 1st, but I'm crossing my fingers that these updates mean shipping before.

Good luck everyone!
    My order was placed on Dec,3 at 4h06 pm eastern time, I called Google asked them if possible to receive my order before Dec 31, because I would miss the 50G cloud storage for life with Box.com (check it out) . Google said delivery on Jan 31. I'm very upset with Google, will miss this promo with box.com. Everybody here that placed an order should complain like i did, this s is a great promo, 50gigs !

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Is there anybody that is a 7-8 weeker? The date changed to December 27 & I'm tired of waiting, especially when lots of people have ordered after I have & they received an earlier shipping estimate than I did.

Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:44:39 PM UTC-8
    Last edited by countingpulses; 12-27-2012 at 02:00 PM.

wow, i just check same here from dec 20 changed to dec 27, i'm really upset really buzzing

Mine changed to Dec 27 as well. Mine changed to December 20th on Decemeber 19th....

If its not coming until Jan 31 like another person was told I think we should all be demanding a shipping refund.

Hopefully the rep at Google was wrong like they usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnow321 View Post
    My order was placed on Dec,3 at 4h06 pm eastern time, I called Google asked them if possible to receive my order before Dec 31, because I would miss the 50G cloud storage for life with Box.com (check it out) . Google said delivery on Jan 31. I'm very upset with Google, will miss this promo with box.com. Everybody here that placed an order should complain like i did, this s is a great promo, 50gigs !

I already mentioned before to someone else there is an app you can use to get the 50gb right now from any phone for free... but it will stop working supposedly from the 31st as well...
    If you like I can send it to you...

For the rest of you, I'm a 3-4 weeker and the preorder has changed to the 27th Dec along with the shipping changing from UPS to DHL... hope that means something will start rolling soon......

My father had ordered on Dec.3rd, a few minutes after myself, and got 3-4 week shipping.

His date was changed to Dec. 20th a few days ago, and today changed to Dec. 27th.

Does this mean that they should be shipping out soon, or getting delayed more?

I already mentioned before to someone else there is an app you can use to get the 50gb right now from any phone for free... but it will stop working supposedly from the 31st as well...

For the rest of you, I'm a 3-4 weeker and the preorder has changed to the 27th Dec along with the shipping changing from UPS to DHL... hope that means something will start rolling soon......

DHL? That's interesting. Hopefully that's a good thing because UPS generally sucks. Never dealt with DHL though so who knows.

thanks much appreciated, but its only going to get me more upset at the end of dec 31 if i use it

Last edited by TheSnow321; 12-27-2012 at 11:22 AM.

I must say, I have been very happy with the nexus 4. No issues at all and damn is it snappy. Have not seen any of the old school android lag that happens on some devices (even on my wife's one X) A very happy camper here.
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 and maxod like this.

thanks much appreciated, but its only going to get me more upset at the end of dec 31 if i use it

Uhhh... don't see how it will make you MORE upset if you use it but OK... to each their own... if you change your mind in 2 days let me know... no point missing out on something just because something Else has not gone according to plan...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    I must say, I have been very happy with the nexus 4. No issues at all and damn is it snappy. Have not seen any of the old school android lag that happens on some devices (even on my wife's one X) A very happy camper here.
    I'm trying to think positive, could I ask you one question? if you have registered for the 50g of storage cloud on box.com, for life.

Box.com 100MB upload limit is a killer, you cannot upload a 5min video, wish it's from dropbox, their desktop app is nice.
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast