Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 60616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Uhhh... don't see how it will make you MORE upset if you use it but OK... to each their own... if you change your mind in 2 days let me know... no point missing out on something just because something Else has not gone according to plan...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    I appreciate your positive thinking...try to see it this way, On Dec 3 i placed an order at the same time for Christmas, an iPhone and nexus4 . I received the iPhone for my daughter four days later and where's my Nexus 4. The reality is, you don't sell something if you don't have it, Mr Google. I basically will receive it on Jan31 and lets say its really the month of Feb. I'm really thinking of canceling this order, and jump ship and try apple . But the problem is Videotron doesn't support apple and I would lose out on a great plan.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Were you given a 7-8 week estimate or 3-4?

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnow321 View Post
    I appreciate your positive thinking...try to see it this way, On Dec 3 i placed an order at the same time for Christmas, an iPhone and nexus4 . I received the iPhone for my daughter four days later and where's my Nexus 4. The reality is, you don't sell something if you don't have it, Mr Google. I basically will receive it on Jan31 and lets say its really the month of Feb. I'm really thinking of canceling this order, and jump ship and try apple . But the problem is Videotron doesn't support apple and I would lose out on a great plan.

This makes no sense. Seriously come on. The iphone is a proven high demand phone that Apple could easily anticipate the high volume of devices needed. The Nexus 4 was a complete surprise in terms of demand, so to compare the delivery of a device that has been out for some time with a proven sales history makes no sense.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

My order was placed on Dec,3 at 4h06 pm eastern time, I called Google asked them if possible to receive my order before Dec 31, because I would miss the 50G cloud storage for life with Box.com (check it out) . Google said delivery on Jan 31. I'm very upset with Google, will miss this promo with box.com. Everybody here that placed an order should complain like i did, this s is a great promo, 50gigs !
    I wonder if some sort of polite plea to Box.com by Nexus 4 owners would result in them making an exception on the promo? Clearly you ordered it as early as possible. Maybe showing proof of purchase (the order email) would suffice?

Just a thought. I'm waiting for mine too.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Just a question re the box.com offer. If I already had an account will I automatically get the 50gb upgrade or do I need to activate something?

Update: I answered my own question. After logging in I have 50gb now.

Android Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Just a question re the box.com offer. If I already had an account will I automatically get the 50gb upgrade or do I need to activate something?

Update: I answered my own question. After logging in I have 50gb now.

Download Box for Android in your nexus 4 and sign in with your account, it will automatically increase the size from 5 to 50gb.

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    I wonder if some sort of polite plea to Box.com by Nexus 4 owners would result in them making an exception on the promo? Clearly you ordered it as early as possible. Maybe showing proof of purchase (the order email) would suffice?

Just a thought. I'm waiting for mine too.
    I tried this, I asked polite, I tried with Box.com and Google.com . They basically told me politely "we can't do anything" Box.com said its up to LG or Google play. I just received an email from Google play, saying we can't do anything.

This makes no sense. Seriously come on. The iphone is a proven high demand phone that Apple could easily anticipate the high volume of devices needed. The Nexus 4 was a complete surprise in terms of demand, so to compare the delivery of a device that has been out for some time with a proven sales history makes no sense.

Your entitled to your own opinion , but business is business. I'm starting to believe that Google isn't the same company people or customers think. In all honesty I think Google acts and thinks there God with a small g, and they don't really care about you or me.
    If google would care they would offer something , example free shipping. They didn't offer anything to me and most customers here in this forum ( I may be wrong but i don't think so)

my two cents

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Your entitled to your own opinion , but business is business. I'm starting to believe that Google isn't the same company people or customers think. In all honesty I think Google acts and thinks there God with a small g, and they don't really care about you or me.
    If google would care they would offer something , example free shipping. They didn't offer anything to me and most customers here in this forum ( I may be wrong but i don't think so)

my two cents

Once again, sorry to be disagreeing :o but Google has been offering free shipping to any order that arrives after the original date. You just have to ask. I ordered my N4 and received it exactly when promised. It was in fact earlier than stated as it was for many people who received their phones on this thread.

And for what it's worth Google has nothing to do with the delay. They have stated that LG is the delay.

Last edited by badbrad17; 12-27-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    Android Evangelist

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Once again, sorry to be disagreeing :o but Google has been offering free shipping to an order that arrives after the original date.

And for what it's worth Google has nothing to do with the delay. They have stated that LG is the delay. But it's no different than going to Amazon and wanting to buy something that is sold out. Supply and demand have been around for a long time and Apple has also had their share of issues with shipping product. Even with the iPhone 5.

And for what it's worth I do sympathize with your situation but supply and demand dictate availability. Everyone wants the Nexus 4 for a reason. It has nothing to do with Google trying to stick it to you. You can go to Amazon and have the same problem trying to order something that is sold out. And furthermore, Apple is no stranger to low stock for high demand products. The iphone 5 included.

Android Evangelist

There just passing the bucket...You don't sell something (put an icon on a shop cart if you don't have the item in stock) I've been with google since Nexus one, then Nexus S. and I'm saying Google isn't the same company.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

There just passing the bucket...You don't sell something (put an icon on a shop cart if you don't have the item in stock) I've been with google since Nexus one, then Nexus S. and I'm saying Google isn't the same company.

It's called back ordered. If you don't like the time frame that they gave you for delivery when you placed your order then you could have not ordered. I'm not getting your logic.

Android Evangelist
    DrunkFux likes this.

I understand, your entitled to your opinion as I.

Thanked by:

I ordered mine on 8th Dec. Estimated to arrive on 11TH JAN. BUT ARRIVED on. 23rd Dec. Just in time Christmas. Great
    badbrad17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by srinim View Post
    I ordered mine on 8th Dec. Estimated to arrive on 11TH JAN. BUT ARRIVED on. 23rd Dec. Just in time Christmas. Great
    lucky chap..enjoy your new phone buddy

Odd...my pre-order date still says December 20th and no movement on Google Wallet BUT my Visa Debit was charged as a purchase this morning! I am wondering if people who have their pre-order date pushed back means their delivery gets pushed pack as well. I really hope not and wished Google would provide some rhyme or reason to the changes.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

So apparently Google wasn't trying to stick it to you and delivered earlier than expected? Seems we had a similar experience. +1 Google. :thumbup:

Android Evangelist

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Just noticed that the date for my Nexus 4 has been updated to Dec 27 in the Play Store. Still has a status of Pre-Ordred, but any change on that page is a bit exciting.

Ordered December 8th? Thought the 3rd was last Canadian orders no?

Credit card was just charged.
    Does this mean they could be shipping soon???
    I had 3-4 weeks ordered december 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Just noticed that the date for my Nexus 4 has been updated to Dec 27 in the Play Store. Still has a status of Pre-Ordred, but any change on that page is a bit exciting.
    Yes mine changed to Dec 27 and CC is charged too this morning, so waiting to see shipping notice either EOD tday or morning tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sarunkumar View Post
    Box.com 100MB upload limit is a killer, you cannot upload a 5min video, wish it's from dropbox, their desktop app is nice.
    Box increased the upload limit to 250mb about 2 months back... along with making their desktop app available for free users...

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    Credit card was just charged.
    Does this mean they could be shipping soon???
    I had 3-4 weeks ordered december 3rd
    Yes, once you are charged you should be getting a email confirmation.

Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    eased the upload limit to 250mb about 2 months back... along with making their desktop app available for free users...
    wow..good to know, but not sure even 250MB per file limit is good, sure to take 50gb free...no complaints..hope we get device before Dec 31 to jump on this one.

I think I have to agree with badbrad... when placing the order you were told when it will deliver by... not like you didn't know the wait time... nor has that time limit been exceeded... yet... so why the complaining...? Lots of us have been waiting for this phone... your lucky you have a phone to use... I sold my galaxy s2 for this In November... had to buy another phone to manage the wait... and I not only need to get it to Canada... but then also get it to the other side of the world... but I knew what I was getting into so cant really blame Google or anyone else...
    Not to mention as pointed out when a new apple product comes in it still has a considerable wait Even though they know how many people order from them...

I'm sorry to say your just trying to make yourself miserable... even when you have the means to get the 50gb box account you don't want to because... I don't know... you want to complain to Google or box to help you... and if Google thinks they god... then god helps those who help themselves :P

Lighten up dude... its a phone that will eventually come... patience is key... if you don't have it... then just get an iPhone... its not THAT bad...

Thanked by:
Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 60616263646566 ... LastLast