Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Redmond arrival scan! There is hope!

Wooohoooo Redmond scan. Should have a departure scan soon. Then off to Richmond

I also see the same update. About damn time. I guess ours phones are all on the same truck. Lets hope we get them tomorrow!

Same here - mine was scanned at 2:27AM but has not left since - just wondering, what time were your scans?
Maybe we can get a sense for how full this truck is, aka, how many deliveries at a minimum/maximum if we were the last ones to have our packages come off that truck...

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I also see the same update. About damn time. I guess ours phones are all on the same truck. Lets hope we get them tomorrow!
Mine too. This proves that even though I got me email notification earlier our shipment was all together. Could give a bit of hope to those that are still waiting.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Same here - mine was scanned at 2:27AM but has not left since - just wondering, what time were your scans?
Maybe we can get a sense for how full this truck is, aka, how many deliveries at a minimum/maximum if we were the last ones to have our packages come off that truck...

Mine was scanned at 2:21am this morning Dec.19. Still on track for delivery tomorrow, no update that it is in richmond or anything like that.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll actually being ups today or tmw... And then Google lol I'm getting my shipping money back. The Google docs say 2 day shipping. even on the Canadian docs. So ya. They need to update that to reflect the real time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll actually being ups today or tmw... And then Google lol I'm getting my shipping money back. The Google docs say 2 day shipping. even on the Canadian docs. So ya. They need to update that to reflect the real time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Can you tell them that I want my money back too? Lol. It would save us both calling :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Habachi

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Same time as yours. I'm nervous about the weather here... Hope they can still deliver for tomorrow!

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping to get a shipping confirmation today with it having shipped yesterday as the Google rep quoted me.

Fingers crossed!

i seriously have stopped trusting any google reps..they all say different things..one of them told me my nexus 4 may be back ordered by 3 weeks and other person tells me your device has been sent to the shipper and should ship soon..wtf?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers