Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if my credit card was charged or if it was just pre-authorized. Its still not showing as a charge but the 422.66 is deducted from my credit limit. Either way it means something is going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD.
    i believe i'm in the same situation, can someone give us a confirmation?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

YAY, my order shipped today . So, if your order updated to december 27th or 28th, thats GOOD NEWS.

EDIT:
    WTF. I just checked UPS and they have 2 packages shipping to me. I only ordered one nexus 4. Both packages weigh 1 pound. I hope I got 2

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Did you get a shipping confirmation email or something? Since this is my first order with Google, I'm not sure what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Did you get a shipping confirmation email or something? Since this is my first order with Google, I'm not sure what to expect.
    Yup. I ordered on November 27th with a 5-6 week estimate. Then GP updated the date to november 30th, then to december 27th. Then I got my confirmation email. The actual estimate was for January 2nd, so it got shipped a week early. Now the date is updated to december 28th. I still don't understand how it has 2 packages shipping though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neelaksh Bhatia View Post
    As Owen was saying, after what period of time did people with 1-2 week shipping get a notif. Its been almost 48 h without any other action from google and our CC's have been charged/pre-authed.
    I waited a week and got shipping notice on the final day. Others got their notices right away when their status changed to reorder.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    I waited a week and got shipping notice on the final day. Others got their notices right away when their status changed to reorder.

Hey Maxod, does your N4 have the buzzing sound? I have a replacement phone coming because it buzzes all the time regardless of what it is doing (or not doing).

I ordered my nexus 4 8GB as soon as it went on sale Nov. 27th. Got a 4-5 week shipping date. I had a credit hold that day and then it went away after a few days, Called google and they said don't worry. Called google today and asked why people who ordered after me in the middle of December are getting theirs and not me? She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said mine will be about 1-2 weeks from TODAY the 28th !!

I got a pending hold on my credit card today.

Meanwhile people have 6 and more phones on ebay and selling them for $550.

I won't get my phone until the beginning of next year. ScrewGoogle!

This is BS

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Hey Maxod, does your N4 have the buzzing sound? I have a replacement phone coming because it buzzes all the time regardless of what it is doing (or not doing).
    No buzzing sound for me. How soon did you started noticing the noise? Glad Google is sending you another one. Hope you get it soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dennislaska View Post
    I ordered my nexus 4 8GB as soon as it went on sale Nov. 27th. Got a 4-5 week shipping date. I had a credit hold that day and then it went away after a few days, Called google and they said don't worry. Called google today and asked why people who ordered after me in the middle of December are getting theirs and not me? She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said mine will be about 1-2 weeks from TODAY the 28th !!

I got a pending hold on my credit card today.

Meanwhile people have 6 and more phones on ebay and selling them for $550.

I won't get my phone until the beginning of next year. ScrewGoogle!

This is BS
    I don't recall the phones being on sale in Canada on Nov 27. If this was ordered from the US Google play then it may be different distribution since the Canadian orders were handled in Toronto.

Well I got the first of two cases I ordered in the mail today. Now just need the phone to put it in.

For what its worth, this case is called a meifeng quicksand from eBay. I think it was $7 all in. I think its a knock off of another brand but it has an interesting felt like texture, I guess you could say its flocked, but its nice and grippy feeling and seems super thin.

Hopefully the phone is on its way!

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    I don't recall the phones being on sale in Canada on Nov 27. If this was ordered from the US Google play then it may be different distribution since the Canadian orders were handled in Toronto.

^this

Just got my shipping confirmation from Google.

Same here, just got my shipping conformation from google!
    Been waiting all day for it.
    3:42 PM PST Kelowna BC

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Got my shipping info also! Fantastic!

Sounds like they are all coming in at once. My friend had a 3-4 and a 6-7 week and they both shipped today.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Sounds like they are all coming in at once. My friend had a 3-4 and a 6-7 week and they both shipped today.
    Stock availability must be good right now. Happy New Year to us!

Now cant wait to track/ follow the UPS truck!
    Hey so get this just for your info.
    I ordered 1 N4 device for myself 16gb and got 3-4 estimate.
    quickly logged onto my bros google account and ordered him one as well (good brother I am lol!)
    Because of the time it took me to switch accounts he got 5-6 week estimate. But coming to same address.
    Guess what? Google sent him a shipping conformation aswell, at the same time today.
    Wonder how that works? Oh well, hes stoked that we dot have to battle for the first phone to show anymore.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Great to hear people.

Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Just Got the eMail that the phone shipped.
    The eMail came in at 6:36 pm EST

Got my shipped email... should reach in 2 days it says... thanks for all the great support through this difficult time... :P

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    badbrad17 likes this.

Yay! I ordered my nexus 4 Dec 3 at 12:13PM PST and I just received a conformation that my device has been shipped! I am VERY excited. This has been one of the most difficult things to wait patiently for.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Got my shipped email... should reach in 2 days it says... thanks for all the great support through this difficult time... :P
    Where do you see it says 2 days?

Nice. Shipping email here too. If it takes 2 days like others have mentioned, that means Monday will be the first day, then Tuesday is a stat holiday, so should arrive Wednesday the 2nd.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Now that they're coming, let's talk business.....

What are the best instructions for rooting a Nexus 4?

Time for some of us 1 to 2 weekers to relive the excitement through you 3 to 4 weekers. Last week felt so long ago.
Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast