Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Where do you see it says 2 days?
    If on your UPS tracking page says the type of service is Worldwide Saver then it will be within 1 day to Canada. Some guys got ground shipping so it really depends on when you get the shipping notice. As I posted earlier, the guys who got their shipping email at the last minute all got their phones delivered next day. I was one of those last guys that almost gave up all hope of ever getting the shipping email.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Now that they're coming, let's talk business.....

What are the best instructions for rooting a Nexus 4?
    This intrigued me: Nexus 4 Toolkit: One-Click Root, Unlock, Recovery, Drivers & More

I GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!!!!!!! I had a 6-7 week time frame when I ordered, I'm guessing they have enough stock to ship ahead of schedule.... This is like Christmas all over again. Does UPS ship over the weekend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Taptalk HD

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Now that they're coming, let's talk business.....

What are the best instructions for rooting a Nexus 4?
    I used this video with the Nexus 4 toolkit and it worked well.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    maxod 

I just received the shipping notice. I ordered on the 3rd of December as well. The first phone said 3-4 weeks and the second said 7-8 weeks.

I checked the shipping method and both say UPS Standard. So....are my chances good for getting this before Jan 5?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Adventist View Post
    I just received the shipping notice. I ordered on the 3rd of December as well. The first phone said 3-4 weeks and the second said 7-8 weeks.

I checked the shipping method and both say UPS Standard. So....are my chances good for getting this before Jan 5?
    I suspect the phone will be delivered by Friday at the latest. Google/UPS have a two day shipping commitment, so if they don't meet that they will have to refund the shipping. Tuesday is a holiday so I'd say Friday at the very latest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

oooohhhhhhoooooo got my shipping email 3:35PM PST
    Hope I get it before new year.

Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

Order number:
    Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:07:41 PM PST

UPS updated my tracking order that I got this evening. My estimated date of delivery is January 09/2013 by the end of the day. I live in Newfoundland.

Anyone know why it's being shipped from Louisville, Kentucky??

I just died. 6-7 week estimate. Dec 3 around 3:15 EST ....estimated ship date is the fourth for Brampton Ontario ..wow
    [IMG]34fxkaq.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    UPS updated my tracking order that I got this evening. My estimated date of delivery is January 09/2013 by the end of the day. I live in Newfoundland.

I'm in Nova Scotia, so I'm probably looking at close to the same delivery estimate. I just received my shipping confirmation tonight at 8:03pm AST. This has been three weeks of absolute torture, even though I was clearly told my order would ship within 3-4 weeks. I guess I just had a hope, deep down, that I would get lucky and get it before Christmas. Anyway, I'm just glad that's it's finally on it's way. Yesterday I came across one in the wild and did have a chance to play with it, but all too briefly. All that did was make my blood run hotter. heh

Just got UPS updated

Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 01/08/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 12/28/2012

I'm in Edmonton - scheduled for Monday by end of day

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    I'm in Edmonton - scheduled for Monday by end of day
    Coming from KY?

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    Coming from KY?
    Yesir

Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 01/08/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 12/28/2012

wtf I just got my shipping notice but it says: Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 01/07/2013, By End of Day ....that's like a week late, i am freaking leaving on the 6th, i thought for 2 days shipping i would get it by jan 2 =\
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Quote Originally Posted by sssgood View Post
    wtf I just got my shipping notice but it says: Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 01/07/2013, By End of Day ....that's like a week late, i am freaking leaving on the 6th, i thought for 2 days shipping i would get it by jan 2 =\
    No 2 day shipping in Canada.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk HD

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post

They all come from there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Are there any lucky Canadians that have 7-8 weeks estimate and have gotten their phones shipped? Last time when I emailed google support, they told me it would be shipped on January 30th, but yesterday when I emailed again, the rep told me this:
    I have reviewed your order status and have verified that your order is processing. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order is processed and on it's way, with a tracking number.
    The date on the orders page also changed to December 29. Does it mean anything? Is there a hope that it will be delivered sooner than the first rep told me?
    Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:59:30 PM EST
    Last edited by rudeshko; 12-28-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Just got my delivery estimate: Monday January 7, by end of day.

- Halifax, Nova Scotia

Left KY. :-)

Mine still says that a label has been created and that's it...

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

So mine is now saying the estimated delivery is on Friday 4/1/2013 end of day.. a week from now... shouldn't that mean I can ask for a shipping refund because that's definitely past 4 weeks...? Or is the estimated 3-4week shipping time NOT inclusive of actual shipping...??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    So mine is now saying the estimated delivery is on Friday 4/1/2013 end of day.. a week from now... shouldn't that mean I can ask for a shipping refund because that's definitely past 4 weeks...? Or is the estimated 3-4week shipping time NOT inclusive of actual shipping...??

I'm definitely gonna call them, no harm in asking :d

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I think they only guarantee that it will ship within that 3 to 4 week period not that you will receive it by then.

Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast