Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    So mine is now saying the estimated delivery is on Friday 4/1/2013 end of day.. a week from now... shouldn't that mean I can ask for a shipping refund because that's definitely past 4 weeks...? Or is the estimated 3-4week shipping time NOT inclusive of actual shipping...??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    Indeed would assume that because it has shipped in the time frame given, that they have fulfilled their original estimate. Actual travel time of shipping doesn't count.
    Last edited by Jtmorris; 12-29-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Typo

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Im not waiting that long. no way!
    Anyway to contact google and ask them to ship into the states?
    I have a friend in WA and its only 1:45 mins from my house. Ill go pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    If you look on the ups tracking page, there is a tab to change shipping address... but I'm pretty sure doing that will just run you into possibly more delay...

If you look on the ups tracking page, there is a tab to change shipping address... but I'm pretty sure doing that will just run you into possibly more delay...

You think so? But it will be shipping into the states.
    Always faster dont you think?

I'm jealous! Ordered mine December 3rd, at 1:14pm with a 6 - 7 wait period but unlike some of you guys, no email from Google yet.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    That is how your package disappears. I wouldn't do it. There are holidays in between. Just let it arrive naturally or you will kick yourself if anything happens.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    maxod likes this.

Arrived at Cincinnati OH, US... 6:25... I do think this can reach earlier than quotes...

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I used this video with the Nexus 4 toolkit and it worked well.
    Thanks for this. That seems like a good channel also, so I've subscribed. A little extra education never hurts.

Now that my phone has shipped I can stop obsessing over the play store status and obsess over UPS tracking.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    Are there any lucky Canadians that have 7-8 weeks estimate and have gotten their phones shipped? Last time when I emailed google support, they told me it would be shipped on January 30th, but yesterday when I emailed again, the rep told me this:

The date on the orders page also changed to December 29. Does it mean anything? Is there a hope that it will be delivered sooner than the first rep told me?
    Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:59:30 PM EST

@rudeshko - I had 6-7 weeks, and my phone is due to be delivered by end of day on January 9th. There's still hope for you yet

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:

Hello, I'm new and I also ordered a Nexus 4 with a 6-7 week estimate. No shipping email yet, but on the My Orders it shows December 29 as the date. Hope that this is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by isGuy View Post
    I'm jealous! Ordered mine December 3rd, at 1:14pm with a 6 - 7 wait period but unlike some of you guys, no email from Google yet.
    I also had a 6-7 wait time but I got the email ANOMALIESSS

Arrived at Cincinnati OH, US... 6:25... I do think this can reach earlier than quotes...

Mine must be on the same truck. It left Cincinnati at 9:14 am. Scheduled for delivery on Friday. I'm doubtful that it would come earlier because it's still got to go through customs.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Mine must be on the same truck. It left Cincinnati at 9:14 am. Scheduled for delivery on Friday. I'm doubtful that it would come earlier because it's still got to go through customs.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums
    Lots of people who were in the 1-2 weeks group received their emails after other people but still got their phones first. I got my shipping email first but was middle of the pack because I am in Vancouver. People on the east coast received theirs in 3-4 days where mine took 7 days.

Also check out

Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:

That is how your package disappears. I wouldn't do it. There are holidays in between. Just let it arrive naturally or you will kick yourself if anything happens.

I guess your're probably right

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    @rudeshko - I had 6-7 weeks, and my phone is due to be delivered by end of day on January 9th. There's still hope for you yet

So your phone has been shipped already? If so, it could mean that mine will be in the next batch.

So your phone has been shipped already? If so, it could mean that mine will be in the next batch.
    Yes its shipped, and I've received an active UPS tracking number as well. Can't wait:!!!!.

Thanked by:

Yes its shipped, and I've received an active UPS tracking number as well. Can't wait:!!!!.

Congrats. I can't wait for my phone either.. Since I live 1 hour away from the Google's office, shipping shouldn't take more than 2 days.

Lots of people who were in the 1-2 weeks group received their emails after other people but still got their phones first. I got my shipping email first but was middle of the pack because I am in Vancouver. People on the east coast received theirs in 3-4 days where mine took 7 days.

Also check out

This site seems to be on LSD because it keeps "trippin"... but seems interesting if it worked

Latest Update...!
    Just reached Maumee Ohio... that's 5 hours away from me...!

From what it seems, ever time the package makes a stop, it leaves for its next destination in 3 hours... that would mean it should leave Maumee by 3:30pm for most likely Detroit Michigan, from where it will cross the border into Windsor Ontario... hope there isn't any holdbacks...

Congrats. I can't wait for my phone either.. Since I live 1 hour away from the Google's office, shipping shouldn't take more than 2 days.
    All of the phones are coming from Louisville, Kentucky, so might take for than 2 days.

All of the phones are coming from Louisville, Kentucky, so might take for than 2 days.

Then yeah, probably more than 2 days.

MY PHONE HAS SHIPPED!!! I'm a 6-7 weeker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalinBlitz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

Hello Friends,

Just getting curious....
    mine was Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM still have note received any update... has anyone in the same time got there shipping details?

this wait game is killing me now...

I'm in the 3-4 week range and just got my shipping confirmation last night. My estimated time of arrival is Jan. 7, by end of day (Halifax).

So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by sthuse View Post
    Hello Friends,

Just getting curious....
    mine was Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM still have note received any update... has anyone in the same time got there shipping details?

this wait game is killing me now...
    According to your time listed above, I ordered my phone 3 minutes after you did. I received an email from Google yesterday evening with my UPS tracking number. They charged my credit card on Thursday. On December 3rd when I ordered it, I was given a 6-7 week time frame.

Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast