Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

My N4 departed Louisville on December 29th at 00:01 and haven't seen it updated since. I tried out BadBrad17's suggestion of using packagemapping.com and according to it, the package is/was on an airplane bound for Minneapolis.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    My N4 departed Louisville on December 29th at 00:01 and haven't seen it updated since. I tried out BadBrad17's suggestion of using packagemapping.com and according to it, the package is/was on an airplane bound for Minneapolis.
    Same here. Must be on the same shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    Same here. Must be on the same shipment.
    Where is your's headed? Mine is destined for Calgary.

Where is your's headed? Mine is destined for Calgary.
    To Edmonton. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    In Canada?

Yea im in Brampton (30 minutes from Toronto

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

Yea im in Brampton (30 minutes from Toronto)

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    According to your time listed above, I ordered my phone 3 minutes after you did. I received an email from Google yesterday evening with my UPS tracking number. They charged my credit card on Thursday. On December 3rd when I ordered it, I was given a 6-7 week time frame.
    That's weird. I ordered around 10 minutes before you but I haven't got any shipping email. 6-7 weeks.

Someone please reply to me:
    When you click your tacking number in google wallet, do you guys see that you have 2 packages?
    Exactly like this:

Additional Information
    Multiple Packages:2Shipped/
    Billed On:28/12/2012
    Type:Package
    Weight:1.00 lb

I'm not sure if I got 2 nexus 4s instead of one. Under packages, they both have a different tracking number.

Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
    Someone please reply to me:
    When you click your tacking number in google wallet, do you guys see that you have 2 packages?
    Exactly like this:

Additional Information
    Multiple Packages:2Shipped/
    Billed On:28/12/2012
    Type:Package
    Weight:1.00 lb

I'm not sure if I got 2 nexus 4s instead of one. Under packages, they both have a different tracking number.

I looked and I don't see anything on mine about multiple packages.

Perhaps they sent you a case for some reason? However the weight of my package is 1lb as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    I looked and I don't see anything on mine about multiple packages.

Perhaps they sent you a case for some reason? However the weight of my package is 1lb as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    This is what is under packages in shipment:

I hope its an extra nexus 4
    But, knowing google, its probably the manual they forgot to pack or something. Can't get my hopes up from this :/
    Last edited by desertflame; 12-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    I guess your're probably right
    I am the voice of reason. Only because I have made many of these mistakes in my life.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    This site seems to be on LSD because it keeps "trippin"... but seems interesting if it worked

Latest Update...!
    Just reached Maumee Ohio... that's 5 hours away from me...!

From what it seems, ever time the package makes a stop, it leaves for its next destination in 3 hours... that would mean it should leave Maumee by 3:30pm for most likely Detroit Michigan, from where it will cross the border into Windsor Ontario... hope there isn't any holdbacks...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    The East coasters got theirs 4 days I believe.

Android Evangelist

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Are you sure it was via Air? Most are ground unless they specifically say air. But Google has shipped some via air if they are close to your deadline date. I think almost everyone got theirs in the time Google estimated except for a couple that got lost or stuck with bad weather.

Android Evangelist

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    That's weird. I ordered around 10 minutes before you but I haven't got any shipping email. 6-7 weeks.
    This happens a lot. Not to worry. It's because there is a huge volume of packages that are shipped. Some that get entered first were the last on the original skid etc. As stated earlier. Mine was first to get a shipping notice but arrived later than many others. They are not all scanned at the same time but may be on the same truck.

Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

This is what is under packages in shipment:

I hope its an extra nexus 4
    But, knowing google, its probably the manual they forgot to pack or something. Can't get my hopes up from this :/
    should only be one package. Make sure you didn't get charged twice.

Android Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    should only be one package. Make sure you didn't get charged twice.

I didn't. I checked that first. Do you have any problems with the nexus 4 you own btw?

This happens a lot. Not to worry. It's because there is a huge volume of packages that are shipped. Some that get entered first were the last on the original skid etc. As stated earlier. Mine was first to get a shipping notice but arrived later than many others. They are not all scanned at the same time but may be on the same truck.

I hope your right. I don't want to wait any longer than you guys.
    Last edited by alexc9r; 12-29-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    badbrad17 likes this.

I didn't. I checked that first. Do you have any problems with the nexus 4 you own btw?
    Ha that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    Ha that would be great.
    Lol ikr? My sister already wants it although i'm not even sure what it is. Could be a bumper instead of an extra N4 xD.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

This phone is amazing. My only slight negative is the camera. But it's not horrible. The phone is lightning fast and gorgeous to look at.

Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:

Are you sure it was via Air? Most are ground unless they specifically say air. But Google has shipped some via air if they are close to your deadline date. I think almost everyone got theirs in the time Google estimated except for a couple that got lost or stuck with bad weather.

I'm not positive but on packagemapping.com there's a package with wings flapping on it so I took it as air. There isn't a legend or anything so i couldn't properly decipher the symbol.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

I'm not positive but on packagemapping.com there's a package with wings flapping on it so I took it as air. There isn't a legend or anything so i couldn't properly decipher the symbol.
    Lol. Well you may be right.

Android Evangelist

So the package has stopped in Maumee OH... and will be there thru Sunday since they don't ship Sundays... then in the US apparently UPS is off on new years AND new years eve... so Monday and Tuesday down the drain...
    Hence shipping resumes on Wednesday... the Estimated Friday delivery makes sense now... sigh...

This phone is amazing. My only slight negative is the camera. But it's not horrible. The phone is lightning fast and gorgeous to look at.

I can't wait!

Can any 7-8 weeker email Google support and ask for the exact date of the shipping, please? Looks like they started ignoring me

Can any 7-8 weeker email Google support and ask for the exact date of the shipping, please? Looks like they started ignoring me
    Can you blame them...? :P
    why not call them... can't ignore your call can they...?

But I think I had read Jan 30th over here only... in this thread...

But as for us whose phones have been shipped but stuck... this extra 3 day wait sucks... what a wasted new years :P
    Butttttt... better 3 days late than 4 days or 5 days or more later :P
    So close yet so far...

By the way... so many people are complaining about cracked screens its making me paranoid... I hate cases... but better a $20 case than a $140 screen... but watched some reviews for the official bumper... it seems the rubber on the front screen kills the feel for the curved edges... its not even properly a close fit... rather loose floppy plastic... but otherwise it looks and feels like its actually part of the phone they say...

Opinions...?

Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast