Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    Isn't that illegal? ;-) Hopefully the package wasn't bound for Edmonton.... :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    If you got two, you might want to contact Google....

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums
    Its legal to keep unordered merchandise as a gift. Link:

If it comes to it, I'll return it to him, but I'm not paying for shipping . Guys name is David Gray. PM me if you're him.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Just noticed my shipping has been updated and shows it scanned in Minneapolis. The UPS wheels must be turning again.

I still dont have any movement yet. YET. I am hoping on some late night action

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post

If it comes to it, I'll return it to him, but I'm not paying for shipping . Guys name is David Gray. PM me if you're him.
    I actually know a guy named David Gray. Was he from Mission BC?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post

That FTC article was pretty obvious that you legally can keep it. Not sure if that applies to Canada, but I think you got yourself a free Nexus 4 care of El Goog and/or Ups.

Android Evangelist

Sucks for David Gray I think!

Thanked by:

Tell him to get in touch with Google. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I actually know a guy named David Gray. Was he from Mission BC?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Tell him to get in touch with Google. :-)
    Maybe he can get a free phone too.

Android Evangelist

Oh and for the record, there is movement on my tracking number:
    Minneapolis, MN, United States 01/01/2013 6:52 P.M. Arrival Scan.

Oh and for the record, there is movement on my tracking number:
    Minneapolis, MN, United States 01/01/2013 6:52 P.M. Arrival Scan.
    Ditto but I also have:
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN US Jan 1, 2013 10:46 PM LOCATION SCAN
    Not sure what location scan means but guessing it is within the Minneapolis plant and getting ready to move out.

Am I the only one here still with a yellow box of death?

Still no movement here... still at Maumee Ohio since Dec 29th...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

My UPS tracking just updated at 3:42am EST, departure scan Columbus, Ohio. I'm guessing its finally on its way to Canada

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

No movement for me since Lexington from the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Still no movement here... still at Maumee Ohio since Dec 29th...

Same deal for me.

Updated...

WINNIPEG, MB CA Jan 2, 2013 5:06 AM IN TRANSIT TO
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    Updated...

DAMN...I got all excited because I'm in Winnipeg. I could see Winnipeg being a hub...but mine hasn't arrived here yet.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Updated...

Wish my phone was on that truck since I live in Manitoba, but alas... it's on the one that just left Minneapolis.

Minneapolis, MN, United States 01/02/2013 5:05 Departure Scan

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lost0ne View Post
    Wish my phone was on that truck since I live in Manitoba, but alas... it's on the one that just left Minneapolis.

Ours is on the same truck. I called UPS to ask them to hold it at the distribution depot so I could pick it up. I know I'm not going to be at home when they try to deliver it, but apparently you can't request "Customer Pickup" until they try to deliver it once. WTF UPS?
    rudeshko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lost0ne View Post

Probably is the same truck. Mine departed Minneapolis at 5:05 as well. Use Packagemapping.com to see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Ours is on the same truck. I called UPS to ask them to hold it at the distribution depot so I could pick it up. I know I'm not going to be at home when they try to deliver it, but apparently you can't request "Customer Pickup" until they try to deliver it once. WTF UPS?
    This has always been their policy. It sounds crazy, but I'm guessing it has something to do with their sorting procedures. I have heard of them just leaving the box on peoples doorsteps, which is also normal if it doesn't require signature

I'm trying not to get irritated by why the eff isn't there any movement from Maumee...!?!?
    More than half the frikkin day has passed and not a thing...!!

I'm thinking we will probably just get a sudden update a couple of scans.. UPS does this pretty often.

According to packagemapping.com my package was in air after leaving NY, so I'm guessing hit won't update again until it reaches the next UPS depot once it lands. I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland. I guess it has to fly at some point seeing as I'm in the Atlantic, lol. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. My estimated delivery is 01/09/13 by end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    According to packagemapping.com my package was in air after leaving NY, so I'm guessing hit won't update again until it reaches the next UPS depot once it lands. I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland. I guess it has to fly at some point seeing as I'm in the Atlantic, lol. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. My estimated delivery is 01/09/13 by end of the day.

I am just hoping my package gets here by Friday (Est. is Jan 4). It still isnt showing any updates from Lexington, LY since the 29th. I am starting to get worried.
Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast