Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 70717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Neelaksh Bhatia View Post
    I am just hoping my package gets here by Friday (Est. is Jan 4). It still isnt showing any updates from Lexington, LY since the 29th. I am starting to get worried.
    Mine is the same estimate but mine is sitting is Maumee OH since the 29th.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Called google to inquire about the yellow box of death after 5days...they said my phone was already in UPS' possession!
    So, I called UPS and they say google still hasn't shipped them a package...
    What do?

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post
    Called google to inquire about the yellow box of death after 5days...they said my phone was already in UPS' possession!
    What do?

http://i49.tinypic.com/14xl8ps.png
    I seem to remember reading way back at the beginning of this forum that it also happened to someone else (anyone care to clarify if I'm wrong). If I'm not mistaken, in think the persons phone just showed up 1 day after bit was meant to arrive, and suddenly their tracking updated to delivered.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post
    What do?

http://i49.tinypic.com/14xl8ps.png
    Tell Google to follow up with UPS and call you back. They may have to send you a new one. Then if the first one comes you'll have two. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Mine is the same estimate but mine is sitting is Maumee OH since the 29th.

Where is yours being shipped too? Mine is coming over to Brampton (near Toronto).

Where is yours being shipped too? Mine is coming over to Brampton (near Toronto).
    Mine is headed to Mississauga

Mine is headed to Mississauga

Did yours already leave Lexington :P

Did yours already leave Lexington :P
    Yep. Its been sitting in Maumee Ohio since the 29th according to the tracking. I suspect its already left there and the tracking just hasn't been updated though. Expected delivery is Friday.

DrunkFux likes this.

Yep. Its been sitting in Maumee Ohio since the 29th according to the tracking. I suspect its already left there and the tracking just hasn't been updated though. Expected delivery is Friday.

Same boat... same location... same delivery date... same missing tracking for 4 days... same hoping its left already...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

To the "5:05 guys leaving Minneapolis".....it's in Winnipeg.

Sweet Moses I hope this phone lives up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Same boat... same location... same delivery date... same missing tracking for 4 days... same hoping its left already...

Here's hoping. If its not here by Friday I may lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Ha ha ha. Indeed.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    To the "5:05 guys leaving Minneapolis".....it's in Winnipeg.

What are the odds we magically get it tomorrow.

ordered: dec 3, 2012
    4-5 weeker.
    shipped dec 28, 2012
    STUCK IN MAUMEE, OH DEC 29, 2012
    why Maumee, why.....
    no updates since the 29th :S

Google Play store updated to January 2nd. 6-7 weeker, no shipping or CC charges.

"Google Play store updated to January 2nd. 6-7 weeker, no shipping or CC charges."

first update since dec 3rd?

Finally...!! An unload scan at Maumee... its still Frikking there... but at least something...!!

Finally...!! An unload scan at Maumee... its still Frikking there... but at least something...!!

No updates here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by erodenero View Post
    "Google Play store updated to January 2nd. 6-7 weeker, no shipping or CC charges."

first update since dec 3rd?
    No. It updated to December 3rd, 28, 29, then Jan 2nd. Not sure to what this means. Hopeful it will ship soon.

No updates here yet.

Its not showing on UPS site... only on packagemapping...

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    No. It updated to December 3rd, 28, 29, then Jan 2nd. Not sure to what this means. Hopeful it will ship soon.
    same thing happened to me, google play store updated 3 times before actually charging and shipping.
    may want to check your credit limit some times the charges wont show up for a couple of days but your limit will be reduced.

anyones left maumee?
    wth is this?
    MAUMEE, OH US Jan 2, 2013 4:21 PM LOCATION SCAN

HOLY SHIATSU!! Just checked PackageMapping like you guys said and it showed a location scan for maumee. I really hope I don't get the wait of death over here. It seems unlikely though as the only reason that the packages are still in Maumee is because of the new year holiday. It should be moving faster now for my estimate of Friday SO HAPPY!

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.1

MAUMEE, OH US Jan 2, 2013 3:56 PM LOCATION SCAN
    MAUMEE, OH US Dec 29, 2012 12:29 PM ARRIVAL SCAN

It already arrived at Maumee, so why are they scanning it as a Location scan?
    To make matters worse, it says UPS rescheduled my delivery date to Jan 9th instead of the 8th!. Are all canadians entitled to shipping refunds?
    16GB Nexus 4 Beanstalk 4.4.2 │ 16GB iPhone 4 6.1.3 JB UL │ 16GB Playbook │ 32GB Touchpad 4.4.2

Its not showing on UPS site... only on packagemapping...

Not showing up on either for me.....no update after arrival scan.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 70717273747576 ... LastLast