Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
This makes absolutely no sense. Immense and others had their notices a week ago and tracking. Then the guys that got the Dec 19 confirms have their phones already.
I know they're coming for the rest of us Metro Vancouver guys today if that is what UPS says.

I'm waiting for Immense to broadcast his delivery as we all know he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks. Even got a cake to ease things.

Still nothing. I am giving up hope, then they will try tomorrow, no one is home, take it back to their depot and then I have the entire weekend to be pissed until they deliver it on monday. Seriously unhappy over here lol.

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Any idea what the change to December 20th means? I have another order but that was a 6-7 weeker, the date for that one still says Dec3rd.

I believe, they'll start charging CC tomorrow or Monday and ship out next week after holidays so it can reach before Jan 2.
6-7 week probably will also change or may be next batch.
Good to see lot of them got it on time for Christmas, hope we get it before New Year :d

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Any idea what the change to December 20th means? I have another order but that was a 6-7 weeker, the date for that one still says Dec3rd.

I have 6-7 weeks as well and mine changed to dec 20th.

It also changed from pending to pre-order n google is holding the amount of my phone on my CC.. So I hope this means ill get it soon. (Or the make a mistake n ship it by mistake :)

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn't say out for delivery. :-( Hang in there these guys are really busy. There's no way you won't get it today.

Well considering the status has been updated to be delivered tomorrow and ups has said the same.

Oh well. Cest la vie. But still pissed at ups as like I said before. Every single time I have used them, issues. I'm not even kidding. In the last year 20+ times. Issues with every shipment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Well considering the status has been updated to be delivered tomorrow and ups has said the same.

Oh well. Cest la vie. But still pissed at ups as like I said before. Every single time I have used them, issues. I'm not even kidding. In the last year 20+ times. Issues with every shipment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mine still says it is out for delivery, no change there yet. It also states they may deliver later in the evening. However, based on my experience with UPS they tend to deliver around 2pm in my area. I am one seriously unhappy giant man child right now.

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
now i wish i was one of the guys that had the last min send outs... next day air etc... ugh... screw you UPS!!

I was really surprised that they sent it by air overnight, but I am happy! hang in there, it will come in soon enough!

Holy f***f*f**ff i just got it :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Congrats! Enjoy it!

I know I am ;)

IMG_20121220_173920.jpg

IMG_20121220_173939.jpg

IMG_20121220_174033.jpg

IMG_20121220_174207.jpg

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Alright. So happy for you. They sure played with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Yeah, the ups dude showed up at like 6pm. I am busy trying to get just the photos of facebook peeps to show up under the contacts. I dont want to sync all facebook friends though as that would be ty.

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Order date was December 3rd, and pre-order date was December 12th and now it changed to December 20th. I'm in the Vancouver area.

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
wow did people order extras or what, just went to calgary kijiji phones and saw at least like 20 nexus 4 16gbs for $500+ posted within like 2 days >=(

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Strangely ordered on the 3rd Dec and my status has always been preordered with the date as the 20th... no changes since... 3-4 weeker...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q