Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 72737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Neelaksh Bhatia View Post
    Mine is sitting in Windsor. Package mapping shows an unload scan so I am hoping for delivery tomorrow.
    It is scheduled for tomorrow, right? You should be fine.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    It is scheduled for tomorrow, right? You should be fine.
    Why wait until the scheduled delivery date? It's not like it's a product that can't be released until tomorrow.

What was your time frame on December 3rd ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    Why wait until the scheduled delivery date? It's not like it's a product that can't be released until tomorrow.
    I agree but with my previous experiences with UPS, it seems they will forcefully hold it in until tomorrow :P Ah well. At least I am getting it soon ^^

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    What was your time frame on December 3rd ?
    3-4 Weeks. I called UPS and they won't let me pick it up even though their distribution centre is 4 blocks from my office.

Also...no signature is required. Note for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    I am checking my available credit but no change of $422 yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry, meant @alexc9r what what was your estimated time on Dec 3rd when you ordered it?

Quote Originally Posted by ggelinasbrown View Post
    3-4 Weeks. I called UPS and they won't let me pick it up even though their distribution centre is 4 blocks from my office.

Also...no signature is required. Note for everyone.
    That irritates me that no signature is required. Ups in the past has left parcels on my step, so its sat there all day. I'll be fit to kill if someone steals my phone.

Ah rats. It's going to Calgary first. I thought I'd get it before the weekend. It's going through hell to get here. ;-)

Any East Coasters here? I'm in NL, my tracking was updated at 4:32am EST, it was in Lachine, Quebec. Its currently in the air, not sure where its headed. At this rate it'll probably be here earlier than the 9th! :-)

Sorry, meant @alexc9r what what was your estimated time on Dec 3rd when you ordered it?

It was 6-7 weeks.

Nexus 4!

It was 6-7 weeks.

I was also 6-7 weeks, however I suspect Google only got through some of the 6-7 weekers this time around as stock allowed. Call Google play customer service, I did a few weeks back and they were very helpful. She told me my phone was scheduled to be handed over to ups on January 8th, however if stock allowed that could be much earlier. As luck would have it I was one of the 6-7weekers who got their phones with the 3-4 seekers. Curious to know how many with 6-7 weeks estimates will get their phone soon.

Thanked by:
    alexc9r likes this.

I was also 6-7 weeks, however I suspect Google only got through some of the 6-7 weekers this time around as stock allowed. Call Google play customer service, I did a few weeks back and they were very helpful. She told me my phone was scheduled to be handed over to ups on January 8th, however if stock allowed that could be much earlier. As luck would have it I was one of the 6-7weekers who got their phones with the 3-4 seekers. Curious to know how many with 6-7 weeks estimates will get their phone soon.

I was and I am getting it tomorrow :P
    Thanked by:

I might call them. Where would I find the number? Is it the on on the Google Play support website? I also tried emailing them but they didn't say anything useful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Nexus 4!

I am so sad, my tracking information hasn't changed! It still says its in Maumee, OH (its been there since 12/29/12). I live in Mississauga, I hope it is with the other phones in Windsor, Ontario.

I might call them. Where would I find the number? Is it the on on the Google Play support website? I also tried emailing them but they didn't say anything useful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Their email replies seem auto generated, so I wouldn't waste your time. I found the number in the email they originally sent confirming my order on December 3rd. Should be there somewhere, or join Google wallet on the order page for your phone.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Got mine at 1030 this morning in Saskatoon. I was scheduled to get it tomorrow so I got it a day early. Departed winnipeg last night. Arrival scan for Saskatoon appeared on UPS this morning at 620. Hopefully those of you in Edmonton and Calgary will get yours tomorrow instead of Monday. Awesome phone so far! So responsive.

I was also in the 6-7 week group. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I am unsure if that will happen cause UPS is showing that my phone is still in OH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay Benson View Post
    I am so sad, my tracking information hasn't changed! It still says its in Maumee, OH (its been there since 12/29/12). I live in Mississauga, I hope it is with the other phones in Windsor, Ontario.
    arrrghhhh mine too!

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Was yours constantly updating or did it take time. I live in Toronto and mine has been stuck since saturday in Mauee. So I was just wondering if maybe UPS doesnt update their page as frequently as progress occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by blainedee View Post
    Was yours constantly updating or did it take time. I live in Toronto and mine has been stuck since saturday in Mauee. So I was just wondering if maybe UPS doesnt update their page as frequently as progress occurs.
    Since Last Saturday, I was stuck in Lexington (similar state of Maumee) but just last night they constantly updated my status and it seemed they updated every 4 hours or so.

Also, UPS did not update my package status on their website. Instead I recommend that you google up Package Mapping and enter your tracking number there. On Wednesday, this showed my package was in Windsor, when UPS didnt say anything, whereas now (Thursday) UPS is giving me a reminder. So it seems package mapping is more accurate
    Thanked by:

I suspect your hunch is probably the case. They probably don't have time to scan all, depending how long the stop over is and how many parcels they need to transfer. There is obviously internal tracking we don't see, because the ups site has less info than the third party site package mapping.com. I suspect there is more info still we don't see but is trackable. Fingers crossed for you guys.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

All right. Thanks brotha!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jtmorris View Post
    Ah rats. It's going to Calgary first. I thought I'd get it before the weekend. It's going through hell to get here. ;-)
    WTF?!?!? According to Packagemapping, mine is still idiling in Winterpeg when I think it should be in the same truck as yours.

Just a quick semi-unrelated question. I'm currently with Tel us, and plan to stay with the, at least for the time being. My current phone is using a regular tell us hspa+ sim card, and I understand the nexus 4 uses a micro sim or nano sim?? So I obviously need to get a new sim card. My question is, I've read a lot about ppl activating the LTE chip inside the phone and using it with LTE. I'm guessingyou need a LTE sim to do this? Has anyone who has already received their phone done this, and if so is it worth it? Pros/Cons?

I think I read that Brad did this with his, perhaps he can answer my question.

Cheers,

Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 72737475767778 ... LastLast