Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 74757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Does anyone know where I can find some cases for the Nexus 4. I've seen the ones online like anywhere in the GTA you think I could grab one?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Datta17 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find some cases for the Nexus 4. I've seen the ones online like anywhere in the GTA you think I could grab one?
    got mine off amazon for like 10 bucks, in the gta your best bet would be either pacific mall or one of those cell phone stands in a mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Datta17 View Post
    Here's my ad on kijiji. If you're interested pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    So basically the difference between batches is approximately 1-2 weeks?
    Pretty much, but some of the 6-7 week orders shipped early.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Pretty much, but some of the 6-7 week orders shipped early.

I'm in 7-8 estimate, so I was just wondering if the next batch has my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    I'm in 7-8 estimate, so I was just wondering if the next batch has my phone.
    My guess would be they will ship the remaing 6-7 orders, and if they have enough stock, they will start shipping the 7-8s at the same time.

In transit to Mississauga since 1045pm Jan 3rd... its a 3.5 hour drive so we should get our phones as scheduled

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    In transit to Mississauga since 1045pm Jan 3rd... its a 3.5 hour drive so we should get our phones as scheduled

Yep. Can't wait.

Did anyone see what Android Headlines found on the amount of Nexus 4's sold? They said is was around 400 000. Not as much as I thought.....

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    Did anyone see what Android Headlines found on the amount of Nexus 4's sold? They said is was around 400 000. Not as much as I thought.....
    Its just based on some estimate from serial numbers, which is a bit dubious but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a super low number.

I'd be very curious to know how many previous nexus devices were sold compared to their projection for the N4. Ultimately no matter as of this Monday. :-)

Out for delivery in Mississauga

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Out for delivery in Mississauga

Mine isn't it arrived on concord but no other info..... Its supossed to be delivered todayyyyyy arghhh

Quote Originally Posted by Neelaksh Bhatia View Post
    Mine isn't it arrived on concord but no other info..... Its supossed to be delivered todayyyyyy arghhh
    Relax dude... you should get it today only... they seem to manage fine to be on time... and tracking isn't all that accurate...

My phone left Quebec this morning at 2:49am EST, and is in transit to Mount Pearl, Newfoundland!! For those of you who don't know, Mt. Pearl is a part of the St. John's, NL metro area, it's like 20 mins from where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my phone tomorrow or Monday, instead of on Wednesday like it was estimated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hot Dog! It's out for delivery today!!

Is this one of those things I should fully charge before using?

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    My phone left Quebec this morning at 2:49am EST, and is in transit to Mount Pearl, Newfoundland!! For those of you who don't know, Mt. Pearl is a part of the St. John's, NL metro area, it's like 20 mins from where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my phone tomorrow or Monday, instead of on Wednesday like it was estimated.

They don't deliver tomorrow

anyone know if pickup is available on saturdays?

Quote Originally Posted by erodenero View Post
    anyone know if pickup is available on saturdays?
    Was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    Was wondering the same thing.

They won't let you pick it up until they have made 1 delivery attempt, in which case it wouldn't be an "attempt" because they just drop it at your door.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    They won't let you pick it up until they have made 1 delivery attempt, in which case it wouldn't be an "attempt" because they just drop it at your door.
    they wont be able to get into my building without buzzing someone.....so im assuming they will take it back to the depot, if they leave it at the front of the building I WILL FLIP!

Quote Originally Posted by erodenero View Post
    they wont be able to get into my building without buzzing someone.....so im assuming they will take it back to the depot, if they leave it at the front of the building I WILL FLIP!
    Hopefully they don't do that. What the might do is leave alit at the nearest ups store. That's what they do with stuff that needs a sig

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnow321 View Post
    Your entitled to your own opinion , but business is business. I'm starting to believe that Google isn't the same company people or customers think. In all honesty I think Google acts and thinks there God with a small g, and they don't really care about you or me.
    If google would care they would offer something , example free shipping. They didn't offer anything to me and most customers here in this forum ( I may be wrong but i don't think so)

my two cents
    There are many other great Android phones out there. For many many reasons, you can't buy this one. Either wait, or jump ship.
    rudeshko likes this.

anyone get a delivery from concord yet?

Received today! Earlier than expected. (in Edmonton)
Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 74757677787980 ... LastLast