Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 76777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by peppud View Post
    I'm a 7-8 weeker too. Don't check in Wallet, there's no update. If you go to the play store, scroll to the bottom and click My Orders & Settings (when you are logged in), it shows Jan 2. I guess that's the 'date update' that ppl are talking about. Hopefully ours arrive next week!
    Wow, you've got Jan. 2? I had Dec. 3, Dec. 27, and now it's on Dec. 29.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Try to use this form http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status WITH your order number, and you'll receive automated message from google. Mine says January 30 is the day my order's going to be shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    Wow, you've got Jan. 2? I had Dec. 3, Dec. 27, and now it's on Dec. 29.
    My updates were as follows: Dec 03, 12, 27, 29 and now January 02.
    rudeshko likes this.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.1

Traveling by air now to Spokane Jan 3. ugh, won't arrive til tuesday. cant believe it wasn't even shipped by air in the first place. shipped on the 28th.
    16GB Nexus 4 Mahdi 4.4.4 Oct 25 │ 16GB iPhone 4 6.1.3 JB UL │ 16GB Playbook │ 32GB Touchpad 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by spicy-chicken View Post
    Traveling by air now to Spokane Jan 3. ugh, won't arrive til tuesday. cant believe it wasn't even shipped by air in the first place. shipped on the 28th.
    Mine left Quebec via air in transit to NL, its been saying that since 4am yesterday morning, still no update. I'm hoping to get it Monday but if they haven't updated it by tomorrow then I doubt it will arrive til Tuesday. Kinda sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I'm a 7-8 weeker .
    I am waiting, waiting & waiting..

and I wish to congratulate all who got Nexus 4.
    rudeshko likes this.

You're probably looking at Monday or Tuesday. Makes sense that UPS is sending it via air from Quebec. Too much trouble going through the Maritimes.

I hope you get it soon. I'm in Halifax and in looking at Monday. So close! And my case and screen protectors just arrived yesterday at the nic of time.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by senthilada View Post
    I'm a 7-8 weeker .
    I am waiting, waiting & waiting..

and I wish to congratulate all who got Nexus 4.
    Could you also check what Google sends you? http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status
    Just write "When can I expect shipping of my order?" and use your order number.
    I want to check if all 7-8 have the same date. Mine says January 30.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.1

3-4 weeker. vancouver.
    16GB Nexus 4 Mahdi 4.4.4 Oct 25 │ 16GB iPhone 4 6.1.3 JB UL │ 16GB Playbook │ 32GB Touchpad 4.4.2

7-8 weeker
    Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:44:44 PM UTC-8
    Google estimates a Jan 30 ship date...
    Anyone else in a similar boat?
    rudeshko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by isGuy View Post
    My updates were as follows: Dec 03, 12, 27, 29 and now January 02.
    6-7 weeker here. I had similar dates. Something like Dec 3, Dec 6, Dec 20, Dec 28, Dec 29, and same with you, Jan 2. I really hope that they ship soon.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    6-7 weeker here. I had similar dates. Something like Dec 3, Dec 6, Dec 20, Dec 28, Dec 29, and same with you, Jan 2. I really hope that they ship soon.
    Yeah, you guys with Jan. 2 date in Google play will probably receive your phones before me.

Could you also check what Google sends you? http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status
    Mine says the same thing...

same here..January 30

Quote Originally Posted by vicar204 View Post
    7-8 weeker
    Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:44:44 PM UTC-8
    Google estimates a Jan 30 ship date...
    Anyone else in a similar boat?
    yup.. we all are in the same boat..

same here..January 30

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately we don't have an exact shipping date for your order at this time. The 7-8 week shipping estimate is accurate so your device will ship on or before that time but that is the most accurate information I have at this point.

Based on the shipping estimate the earliest your order would ship, the 7 week mark, would be 01/21/2013.
    Last time I emailed Google. No useful information though.
    Thanked by:

Last time I emailed Google. No useful information though.
    I tried emailing Google aswell and they said that they start shipping around the quoted time frame. This is obviously not true because they shipped the other earlier orders before the time frame. I think (and hope) that they will start shipping the 6-7 weekers and some lucky 7-8 weekers next week.
    rudeshko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by avenuePad View Post
    You're probably looking at Monday or Tuesday. Makes sense that UPS is sending it via air from Quebec. Too much trouble going through the Maritimes.

I hope you get it soon. I'm in Halifax and in looking at Monday. So close! And my case and screen protectors just arrived yesterday at the nic of time.

What case did you order? I ordered two different cases from amazon, should be here by the end of the week. Where did you find the screen protector online?

Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    What case did you order? I ordered two different cases from amazon, should be here by the end of the week. Where did you find the screen protector online?

I ordered the Nillikin case and the Poetic Atmosphere case. I think the Poetic case does a better job of protection but looks horrible. The Nillikin is a bit slippery at first but gets better after a week or so. I'm using the Nillikin for now but ordered a couple more to try.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

I ordered two cases.. A generic $2 tpu and a $7 one from China called meifeng quicksand. The quicksand Case is actually really nice and very grippy, but offers a bit less protection. It does stop the phone from slipping almost completely and is nice and slim. I suggest getting it in black though because the logo would be very noticeable on other colours.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hey niagrawalls,

I ordered one of those S-Line cases with the kickstand off ebay. It's not the best looking case out there, but it was super.cheap and I like the idea of a kickstand, as I watch a lot of video on my phone. The frosted part of the case is hard plastic, while the coloured section is TPU. I actually just ordered the Fosmon Frosted/Clear case, which is a generic TPU, but looks much nicer. Both cases come in all sorts of colours.

I'm really waiting for a Speck case. Apparently, they are planning on releasing, at least, one.

Here are the links to what I bought.

Screen Protectors: 5X Clear LCD Screen Protectors for LG Nexus 4 E960 Google Nexus 4 | eBay

S-Line (style) case: Black Rubber Gel TPU Skin Stand Case Cover for Google LG Nexus 4 E960 GR | eBay

Fosmon TPU Frosted Case: Fosmon Durable Frosted TPU Protector Case Cover for Google Nexus 4 LG Nexus 4 | eBay

My phone should arrive on Monday so I will review and post some pictures in the coming days. I'll just post a link here to the appropriate thread.

Thanked by:
    rudeshko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by avenuePad View Post
    Hey niagrawalls,

I ordered one of those S-Line cases with the kickstand off ebay. It's not the best looking case out there, but it was super.cheap and I like the idea of a kickstand, as I watch a lot of video on my phone. The frosted part of the case is hard plastic, while the coloured section is TPU. I actually just ordered the Fosmon Frosted/Clear case, which is a generic TPU, but looks much nicer. Both cases come in all sorts of colours.

I'm really waiting for a Speck case. Apparently, they are planning on releasing, at least, one.

Here are the links to what I bought.

Screen Protectors: 5X Clear LCD Screen Protectors for LG Nexus 4 E960 Google Nexus 4 | eBay

S-Line (style) case: Black Rubber Gel TPU Skin Stand Case Cover for Google LG Nexus 4 E960 GR | eBay

Fosmon TPU Frosted Case: Fosmon Durable Frosted TPU Protector Case Cover for Google Nexus 4 LG Nexus 4 | eBay

My phone should arrive on Monday so I will review and post some pictures in the coming days. I'll just post a link here to the appropriate thread.

Thanks!!! I just ordered myself those screen protectors, and my cases should be here at the end of the week.

Here are the two cases I ordered from Amazon

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00A...1-20&m1k=vb_ac

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00A...1-20&m1k=vb_ac

Hopefully the phone will show up on Monday

If anyone from 7-8 week group gets new Date in the Play Store, please post here. Mine still says Dec. 29.

If anyone from 7-8 week group gets new Date in the Play Store, please post here. Mine still says Dec. 29.
    am 7-8 weeker

mine says Jan 2
    rudeshko likes this.
Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 76777879808182 ... LastLast