Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Owen188

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone here that have received the phone let us know how long it was after the CC was charged, till you got the shipping conformation?

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
As Owen was saying, after what period of time did people with 1-2 week shipping get a notif. Its been almost 48 h without any other action from google and our CC's have been charged/pre-authed.

emmaherself

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure if my credit card was charged or if it was just pre-authorized. Its still not showing as a charge but the 422.66 is deducted from my credit limit. Either way it means something is going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD.

i believe i'm in the same situation, can someone give us a confirmation?

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
YAY, my order shipped today :D. So, if your order updated to december 27th or 28th, thats GOOD NEWS.

EDIT:
WTF. I just checked UPS and they have 2 packages shipping to me. I only ordered one nexus 4. Both packages weigh 1 pound. I hope I got 2 :D

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Did you get a shipping confirmation email or something? Since this is my first order with Google, I'm not sure what to expect.
Yup. I ordered on November 27th with a 5-6 week estimate. Then GP updated the date to november 30th, then to december 27th. Then I got my confirmation email. The actual estimate was for January 2nd, so it got shipped a week early. Now the date is updated to december 28th. I still don't understand how it has 2 packages shipping though.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
As Owen was saying, after what period of time did people with 1-2 week shipping get a notif. Its been almost 48 h without any other action from google and our CC's have been charged/pre-authed.
I waited a week and got shipping notice on the final day. Others got their notices right away when their status changed to reorder.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I waited a week and got shipping notice on the final day. Others got their notices right away when their status changed to reorder.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hey Maxod, does your N4 have the buzzing sound? I have a replacement phone coming because it buzzes all the time regardless of what it is doing (or not doing).

dennislaska

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 8GB as soon as it went on sale Nov. 27th. Got a 4-5 week shipping date. I had a credit hold that day and then it went away after a few days, Called google and they said don't worry. Called google today and asked why people who ordered after me in the middle of December are getting theirs and not me? She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said mine will be about 1-2 weeks from TODAY the 28th !!

I got a pending hold on my credit card today.

Meanwhile people have 6 and more phones on ebay and selling them for $550.

I won't get my phone until the beginning of next year. ScrewGoogle!

This is BS

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey Maxod, does your N4 have the buzzing sound? I have a replacement phone coming because it buzzes all the time regardless of what it is doing (or not doing).
No buzzing sound for me. How soon did you started noticing the noise? Glad Google is sending you another one. Hope you get it soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 8GB as soon as it went on sale Nov. 27th. Got a 4-5 week shipping date. I had a credit hold that day and then it went away after a few days, Called google and they said don't worry. Called google today and asked why people who ordered after me in the middle of December are getting theirs and not me? She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said mine will be about 1-2 weeks from TODAY the 28th !!

I got a pending hold on my credit card today.

Meanwhile people have 6 and more phones on ebay and selling them for $550.

I won't get my phone until the beginning of next year. ScrewGoogle!

This is BS

I don't recall the phones being on sale in Canada on Nov 27. If this was ordered from the US Google play then it may be different distribution since the Canadian orders were handled in Toronto.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Well I got the first of two cases I ordered in the mail today. Now just need the phone to put it in.

For what its worth, this case is called a meifeng quicksand from eBay. I think it was $7 all in. I think its a knock off of another brand but it has an interesting felt like texture, I guess you could say its flocked, but its nice and grippy feeling and seems super thin.

Hopefully the phone is on its way!

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall the phones being on sale in Canada on Nov 27. If this was ordered from the US Google play then it may be different distribution since the Canadian orders were handled in Toronto.

^this

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like they are all coming in at once. My friend had a 3-4 and a 6-7 week and they both shipped today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie