Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Pre-Order date has been changed.. to Jan 14..,status is still Pre-Order,,what can this mean.. did anyone else get there dates change?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnow321 View Post
    Pre-Order date has been changed.. to Jan 14..,status is still Pre-Order,,what can this mean.. did anyone else get there dates change?
    It happened to all of us when we got our phones in the last shippment. That's normal. It means your phone is getting ready to ship. Your cc will probably soon be charged again!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:
    Tarenz 

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    It happened to all of us when we got our phones in the last shippment. That's normal. It means your phone is getting ready to ship. Your cc will probably soon be charged again!

But then again, our dates changed many times and no shipping emails or CC charges. I'm hoping shipment this week. *Fingers Crossed*

Nexus 4!
    rudeshko and Tarenz like this.

Yes it will probably ship in 2 days or so.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Tarenz 

EDIT: They charged my credit card.. I'm hoping this means will be going out in the next day or two at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenz View Post
    EDIT: They charged my credit card.. I'm hoping this means will be going out in the next day or two at most.
    Really? How can you see that? My online bank would only show it in day or two after money have been withdrawn.

I got an email from Google saying it was charged. Maybe I got the email as I had to change the account info. The card I ordered with was closed due to fraud. Google attempted to charge it instead of the new one I provided and was rejected at first. They emailed me notifying me they attempted to charge it and must update immediately. Did so and now new card has been used.
    Thanked by:
    rudeshko likes this.

Sounds like you will get your phone in 1-2 weeks!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Tarenz 

I got an email from Google saying it was charged. Maybe I got the email as I had to change the account info. The card I ordered with was closed due to fraud. Google attempted to charge it instead of the new one I provided and was rejected at first. They emailed me notifying me they attempted to charge it and must update immediately. Did so and now new card has been used.
    They only charge your card when it ships so expect a shipping email.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Tarenz 

Anyone have any idea when the next batch would be going out? Been almost 2 months of waiting..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Several posts ago some people were able to determine January 30 for the next delivery date for those that ordered December 3rd. Hopefully that is the case.

Does it appear in your wallet account?

What was your shipping estimate? If they charge it today, emails might be sent tomorrow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Nexus 4!

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    What was your shipping estimate? If they charge it today, emails might be sent tomorrow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I looked at his posts on forum, it's 7-8 weeks.

7-8 Weeker... Google wallet says "JAN 14 An attempt to charge MASTERCARD xxx-xxxx failed. You must update your payment information within 7 days or your order will be cancelled"

Strangely the transaction screen still says pending..

Hopefully they're starting to ship to us 7-8's. My info also updated to Jan 14th, but no CC charge.
    Nexus 4 16GB Order Date: December 3rd, 2012
    Estimate: 7-8 weeks
    Hopefully waiting...
    Tarenz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post
    Mine just arrived after a long wait...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vvqgsk.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/33eo0gj.jpg

...and there are 2 ugly yellow marks about the size of fingerprints at the bottom of the screen (pixel discoloration mostly visible on lighter color background).

I SWEAR I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!
    Ok, it's been a little over a week now and the yellow spots don't look any better (unlike what some people predicted with the "glue drying"). Also, still no sign of Google having sent out the RMA replacement despite having assured me it wouldn't take longer than a week...going to call them tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    7-8 weeker. Date updated to January 14, 2013.
    Same here, and my credit card's been charged. Just when I was starting to get a little antsy. Hopefully, my shipping notice won't be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post
    Ok, it's been a little over a week now and the yellow spots don't look any better (unlike what some people predicted with the "glue drying"). Also, still no sign of Google having sent out the RMA replacement despite having assured me it wouldn't take longer than a week...going to call them tomorrow!
    That's pretty crappy. I hope you get it soon! Are you enjoying the phone otherwise?

Found this article. LG says that there is no issue with the Nexus 4 production. This also means that they are not stopping production. Hopefully we will get it soon.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/lg-kor...medium=twitter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Nexus 4!

Just got an e-mail from Google "Your Google Play Order from 03-Dec-2012 Has Been Shipped‏". I had 6-7 week shipping estimate so it looks like anyone in that group should be getting there tracking number soon.

Just got my shipping confirmation... Just a little longer

Anyone who has received their phone already, how long is shipping time generally?... I live in Burlington (not sure if that makes a difference)

Just got my shipping confirmation... Just a little longer

Anyone who has received their phone already, how long is shipping time generally?... I live in Burlington (not sure if that makes a difference)
    The majority of us received our phones on the day UPS had scheduled shipping. A few received them the day before. I don't think anyone was late. When you get your UPS tracking info it should say when scheduled delivery is. I received my shipping info on December 28 and received the phone on January 9th, keeping in mind I'm in Newfoundland, so it took a few more days. There were a few people here who actually received their phones on December 31st. Just depends on where you are located. Packagemapping.com provides more detailed tracking info than UPS does.

Thanked by 2:
    Tarenz likes this.

Shipped as well! Anyone got their phone in Toronto/GTA and can tell how long you waited?
    Thanked by:
    vicar204 and Tarenz like this.

Whoohoo... Just got confirmation that google is shipping mine via UPS... Don't know delivery date yet... But CC is charged...
    I'm a 7-8 weeker

Mine is also shipped ... finally.

Send from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
    rudeshko and vicar204 like this.
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81828384858687 ... LastLast