Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 82838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

GOOD News!! canadian orders are being shipped....., my order is finally shipped!
    vicar204 and Tarenz like this.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Got my shipping e-mail today. Expected delivery date is January 22, at the end of the day. I'm a 7-8 weeker.
    Nexus 4 16GB Order Date: December 3rd, 2012
    Estimate: 7-8 weeks
    Hopefully waiting...

Where are you seeing the expected delivery date? My UPS order says label created but waiting for shipment to be rec'd etc..

Shipped!! 6-7 weeker. Right now it is in Louisville. Estimated delivery date is Friday.
    Nexus 4!

Everyone is getting estimated delivery dates is this showing on the ups site or google play? ups site I have the yellow label of death I guess ugh

Try packagemapping.com instead.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I did.. says its in louisville, KY but nothing else.. I shalll have to be patient.. hopefully one of the luck ones getting it friday

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 01/18/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Louisville, KY, United States, Tuesday, 01/15/2013

Thanked by:

UPS updated for me too. Friday, end of the day.
    Thanked by:

Mine shipped. Delivery next Monday. I'm a 7-8 weeker, so very happy to be two weeks ahead of schedule.
    rudeshko and vicar204 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    That's pretty crappy. I hope you get it soon! Are you enjoying the phone otherwise?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Battery could be better, but otherwise the phone is great! Called the play store today and indeed, the batch of RMAs mine is in (yes apparently that is a thing) hasn't arrived in google's warehouses yet...they were blaming LG!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenz View Post
    I did.. says its in louisville, KY but nothing else.. I shalll have to be patient.. hopefully one of the luck ones getting it friday
    Yeah mine didn't update for a while and then suddenly was almost here. Good luck!

Thanked by:
    Tarenz 
    Tarenz likes this.

Thank you! Hoping for delivery this friday

EDIT: UPS info finally updated.. expected to be here Friday!
    Last edited by Tarenz; 01-15-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

For all those who's phones have shipped and are expecting delivery....the phone is fantastic.

Just sayin'.
    Thanked by 2:

Mine appeared when I click the UPS tracking number given in the email. Your number might not have been updated yet.
    Hopefully waiting...

7-8 Weeker Shipped! Went to Shipped from a 14th Pre-Order.

Like many others, expected to be delivered on Friday

Does anyone know if UPS requires a signature or do they leave it at the door?

Nexus 4!

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    Does anyone know if UPS requires a signature or do they leave it at the door?

They leave it at the door.

My status changed to January 15 (from January 2) and indicates estimated shipping date of January 30. But I have not received an email yet. Credit card charged.

On packagemapping, it shows that my package is at Lexington and is travelling via air.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Congrats everyone. You will love this phone. My suggestion is to make sure you do the latest update then do a factory reset then root it before installing everything. if you are planning to root.

Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

I live in an apartment building, so does any know UPS's approach to that? I sincerely hope they don't leave it at the building door. Would they buzz me on the intercom?
    Hopefully waiting...

Does anyone know how UPS delivers to an apartment building? I really hope they don't leave it outside the building in case I'm not there.
    Hopefully waiting...

Ups will leave a note if you do not answer the buzzer when they call and then you will pick it up from their depot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

You guys are lucky lol.. I wanna order this damn thing already.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's going to be out within the next 7 days...
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 82838485868788 ... LastLast