Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Still in air transit from Hodgkins, IL to Richmond, BC. That's a 3:30 hour flight. We're nearing 22 hours. I just really want this thing.
    Nexus 4 16GB Order Date: December 3rd, 2012
    Estimate: 7-8 weeks
    Hopefully waiting...

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Got arrival scan in Windsor.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    Nexus 4!

Guys who had phones in the last batch, how many checkpoint is there after Windsdor ON to Toronto area?
    alexc9r likes this.

My phone is also in Windsor. I'm not sure how many checkpoints there are left but from what I've seen so far it doesn't really matter. You could get your phone today even if there are 10 checkpoints just as long as the package isn't held up anywhere. Or you could get your phone tomorrow even if there's 1 checkpoint if the package is held up somewhere for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad21 View Post
    My phone is also in Windsor. I'm not sure how many checkpoints there are left but from what I've seen so far it doesn't really matter. You could get your phone today even if there are 10 checkpoints just as long as the package isn't held up anywhere. Or you could get your phone tomorrow even if there's 1 checkpoint if the package is held up somewhere for a few hours.
    I think we will get it tomorrow. UPS is usually right about their estimates.

Nexus 4!

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    Guys who had phones in the last batch, how many checkpoint is there after Windsdor ON to Toronto area?
    Should be one - concord, on then out for delivery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    rudeshko likes this.

If you live in Brampton, you should be expecting the package in about 23-24 hours.

It's travelling to Concord right now, which is 25 minutes from my house...

In transit to Mississauga, according to Package Mapping. Also close to where I live. Looks like they are shipping to UPS centres close to the where people are.
    Nexus 4!

Quote Originally Posted by alexc9r View Post
    In transit to Mississauga, according to Package Mapping. Also close to where I live. Looks like they are shipping to UPS centres close to the where people are.
    That's a good change of pace

I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear your impressions.

rudeshko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by avenuePad View Post
    I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear your impressions.

I'm really excited for tomorrow .

I'm only worried about the delivery. If UPS leaves it at the door, it will be there for a few hours. Hope the cold won't damage it or someone won't steal it. :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Nexus 4!
    Tarenz likes this.

I'm really excited for tomorrow .

I'm only worried about the delivery. If UPS leaves it at the door, it will be there for a few hours. Hope the cold won't damage it or someone won't steal it. :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Really depends where you live. I got mine at like 7:30 pm, whereas a friend 5 minutes away got theirs early in the day.

Tarenz likes this.

As soon as the phone says it's delivered I'll be getting home ASAP.

On that note: I don't know if my new BlackBerry has the power to open a tracking webpage or if it will "Take too long and have to close"

Mines out for delivery! Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Nexus 4!
    Thanked by 2:
    avenuePad likes this.

Delivered! Not Home yet though. :rolleyes:

Nexus 4!
    Thanked by 2:
    avenuePad, jimrebello and rudeshko like this.

Delivered!!! Now it needs to be rooted.
    maxod likes this.

Noticed a little buzzing in the earpiece and something inside when i shake the phone. All because of these forum posts btw I remember someone had this noise from inside when you shake it, did it get glued or did u return the phone?

Love my Nexus 4. I actually got a little scared when things opened and responded so quickly. Boot is also very fast.

The design is awesome. The back is very smooth, while the sides are a good grip. The sparkles looks very cool as well. Bottom line is that it feels like a high end phone.

It also seems that I got a perfect phone. No buzzing in the ear piece, no rattling and no yellowish colour on the screen.

I'm getting a Sim card later, so I will see then speeds with LTE on Bell. I think you need to use an APN for LTE on Bell. Anyone know more info on this?

Nexus 4!

Noticed a little buzzing in the earpiece and something inside when i shake the phone. All because of these forum posts btw I remember someone had this noise from inside when you shake it, did it get glued or did u return the phone?
    The rattle is normal. It's the camera lens.

Love my Nexus 4. I actually got a little scared when things opened and responded so quickly. Boot is also very fast.

The design is awesome. The back is very smooth, while the sides are a good grip. The sparkles looks very cool as well. Bottom line is that it feels like a high end phone.

It also seems that I got a perfect phone. No buzzing in the ear piece, no rattling and no yellowish colour on the screen.

I'm getting a Sim card later, so I will see then speeds with LTE on Bell. I think you need to use an APN for LTE on Bell. Anyone know more info on this?

You set up the APN for bell, then you go into the dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*

Then you change your network type to lte/gsm auto, or just lte

Don't know the bell APN settings. I'm on Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by avenuePad View Post
    The rattle is normal. It's the camera lens.

Yeah I know it's a camera that makes sound, but it's just kind of annoying when I bring the phone to my ear, and I just can hear it. I don't have micro sim card right now (maybe will cut it today), but can someone tell me if the buzzing in the earpiece(those who have this problem) is noticeable when calling someone?
    Overall, yes, this phone is awesome. I didn't root it yet because I may claim rma and don't want to spend extra time unrooting it.

Yeah I know it's a camera that makes sound, but it's just kind of annoying when I bring the phone to my ear, and I just can hear it. I don't have micro sim card right now (maybe will cut it today), but can someone tell me if the buzzing in the earpiece(those who have this problem) is noticeable when calling someone?
    Overall, yes, this phone is awesome. I didn't root it yet because I may claim rma and don't want to spend extra time unrooting it.
    I have not heard any buzzing at all from mine.

Got LTE. No APN needed on Bell. Got awesome speeds.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking-uploadfromtaptalk1358559034415.jpg  
    Nexus 4!

Awesome.