Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes
  1. #201  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Tomorrow is my birthday and it sure would be an awesome birthday surprise to get a shipping notice from Google.

    I'm not holding my breath though.
  2. #202  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    The world is ending in a couple of weeks. I was hoping to get my N4 before we all die. Doesn't look like it will happen. Bummer.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Is it the 21st? I was thinking it was the 23rd. Crap. Now we're really in trouble.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #203  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    The theory of Google not having Nexus 4 in stock when they put it on sale makes a lot of sense.
    Because those Americans that got 1-2 weeks shipping times, got theirs shipped within 3 days. (And those who got 2-3 weeks shipping schedule are getting their devices shipped as well)
    Yet here in Canada its been a week and a day, and still nothing.
  4. #204  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    The theory of Google not having Nexus 4 in stock when they put it on sale makes a lot of sense.
    Because those Americans that got 1-2 weeks shipping times, got theirs shipped within 3 days. (And those who got 2-3 weeks shipping schedule are getting their devices shipped as well)
    Yet here in Canada its been a week and a day, and still nothing.
    I believe it's more than a theory already. There is absolutely not reason to have a stock and not ship it for over a week so the only logical explanation is that there is no stock.
    Now question is if the estimated shipping time was based on knowledge that stock will be available at a specific date or it was based on hoping that stock will arrive in time to actually make the shipping time.
    Another question is if i made my order on December 3rd and someone in the US made the order before me, will Google ship to him first or there is a stock for each country and it's possible for me to receive my phone before someone that ordered it in the US before me?!

    In any case, talking about it and reading all the info about it here just makes my upset. Wrong way in handling stuff!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #205  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Another question is if i made my order on December 3rd and someone in the US made the order before me, will Google ship to him first or there is a stock for each country and it's possible for me to receive my phone before someone that ordered it in the US before me?!
    Every country has their own stock, as per Google.
    Thanked by:
  6. #206  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Every country has their own stock, as per Google.
    At least that's good news.....
  7. #207  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Somehow lurking around on this forum is making me feel better. I was so desperate yesterday to get my android fix that I tried installing gingerbread on my old iphone3g. I jailbroke it but then gaveup as it it is more sluggest now than google shipping out nexus 4's (see what I did there . In all seriousness I threw my iphone 3g back into my phone box of death. I wish I was more patient.
  8. #208  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Somehow lurking around on this forum is making me feel better. I was so desperate yesterday to get my android fix that I tried installing gingerbread on my old iphone3g. I jailbroke it but then gaveup as it it is more sluggest now than google shipping out nexus 4's (see what I did there . In all seriousness I threw my iphone 3g back into my phone box of death. I wish I was more patient.
    It's called "others pain is my happiness"

    Not being the only one that "suffers" is always makes people feel better
    ImmenseBrick likes this.
  9. #209  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    All I know is that I placed my order on Dec 3, 4:07pm
    The order says Dec 4, and pending. I email Google, and got a reply back, saying this,
    "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of 30-01-2013."

    Wow...what a joke, I replied back saying.
    "Totally disappointedon how you market your product... don't sell something, if you don't have it available for shipping... very misleading"

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
  10. #210  
    Nick792's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    I believe it's more than a theory already. There is absolutely not reason to have a stock and not ship it for over a week so the only logical explanation is that there is no stock.
    Now question is if the estimated shipping time was based on knowledge that stock will be available at a specific date or it was based on hoping that stock will arrive in time to actually make the shipping time.
    Another question is if i made my order on December 3rd and someone in the US made the order before me, will Google ship to him first or there is a stock for each country and it's possible for me to receive my phone before someone that ordered it in the US before me?!

    In any case, talking about it and reading all the info about it here just makes my upset. Wrong way in handling stuff!
    I've been reading through the posts of Americans ordering Dec 5 and getting it shipped in 2 days...good to know where Canada stands with Google....
  11. #211  
    akashvani's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    ROM
    Custom Rooted ROM

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    I've been reading through the posts of Americans ordering Dec 5 and getting it shipped in 2 days...good to know where Canada stands with Google....
    I ordered on Nov 27 in US, nothing yet. Canceled my order. Put another one.
    They seem to have some sick game of draw of luck going on there.
  12. #212  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnow321 View Post
    All I know is that I placed my order on Dec 3, 4:07pm
    The order says Dec 4, and pending. I email Google, and got a reply back, saying this,
    "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of 30-01-2013."

    Wow...what a joke, I replied back saying.
    "Totally disappointedon how you market your product... don't sell something, if you don't have it available for shipping... very misleading"

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    You should cancel. It's not worth the wait. Seriously cancel.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  13. #213  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Was browsing Google to see if any other Canadians had any luck with the shipping of their Nexus 4.
    Sent an email off to Google, and (in short) got this back:

    "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19."

    So as long as 2-day shipping is the norm, I'll have mine in time for Santa to drop it in my stocking.
  14. #214  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Been watching this threads progress. Just finally signed up.

    Ordered a 16gb N4 on: Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:08:57 PM UTC-8
    With a 3-4 week
    Just emailed them and this was the response: Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email.
    Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation
    email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package
    tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

    If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in
    your order confirmation email, please let us know.

    According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January
    02.
  15. #215  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    Been watching this threads progress. Just finally signed up.

    Ordered a 16gb N4 on: Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:08:57 PM UTC-8
    With a 3-4 week
    Just emailed them and this was the response: Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email.
    Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation
    email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package
    tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

    If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in
    your order confirmation email, please let us know.

    According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January
    02.
    We all got the same generic email.
    I asked them if it was possible to change my shipping address and they answered the exact same thing except the shipping date was december 19th instead of january 2.

    Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums
  16. #216  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    We also have to pay a premium for ground shipping and an extra $10 because you know, why not. Then google decides to not ship a single unit because you know, they are canadians, they dont get mad or impatient waiting for products. We all live in igloos and say "How about it eh". Lmfao I keep checking gmail just HOPING I see a shipping notice. 8 days of crying so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    I've been reading through the posts of Americans ordering Dec 5 and getting it shipped in 2 days...good to know where Canada stands with Google....
    Thanked by 2:
  17. #217  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    I ordered by Nexus 4 on Dec 3 at 3:03:48 and was given 3-5 business days...now we all know that was wrong and this is the update I got today from Google Play support:

    Thank you for contacting us.

    I were told by our specialist that: Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 extremely quickly. I've verified that your delivery is on backorder, and well send you a notification when your order has shipped.

    To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

    We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order. Should you have any questions, please advise.
  18. #218  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by dbss View Post
    I ordered by Nexus 4 on Dec 3 at 3:03:48 and was given 3-5 business days...now we all know that was wrong and this is the update I got today from Google Play support:

    Thank you for contacting us.

    I were told by our specialist that: Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 extremely quickly. I've verified that your delivery is on backorder, and well send you a notification when your order has shipped.

    To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

    We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order. Should you have any questions, please advise.
    Wow I love how completely useless that information is to you. The worst part is none of us know if they will even be true to the eta's they gave us. Sure mine said 1-2 weeks, which it is still within, but who really knows? Again, I will start a nexus 4 support group where we can cry and complain about the situation. All whiners are welcome as I am the biggest baby of all!
  19. #219  
    VertigoM's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by dbss View Post
    I ordered by Nexus 4 on Dec 3 at 3:03:48 and was given 3-5 business days...now we all know that was wrong and this is the update I got today from Google Play support:

    Thank you for contacting us.

    I were told by our specialist that: Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 extremely quickly. I've verified that your delivery is on backorder, and well send you a notification when your order has shipped.

    To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

    We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order. Should you have any questions, please advise.
    So you didnt even get an estimated shipping date? This is NOT good. Google must've redirected all units to the rest of the world while we Canadians are SOL.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #220  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    My status has CHANGED
    But to "Pre-Ordered"
    lol. This can't be good.


    Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Tomorrow is my birthday and it sure would be an awesome birthday surprise to get a shipping notice from Google.

    I'm not holding my breath though.
    Happy birthdayy!
    Thanked by:
    Spuffy and ImmenseBrick like this.
  21. #221  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    My status has CHANGED
    But to "Pre-Ordered"
    lol. This can't be good.
    Same here... Not good.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #222  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Tomorrow is my birthday and it sure would be an awesome birthday surprise to get a shipping notice from Google.

    I'm not holding my breath though.
    I wish i had better news for your birthday
    But here is a picture of it:
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2n84e28.png
    I should be pissed but I am actually laughing. lol
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #223  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    What the heck!

    Those of you getting "Pre-ordered" hit F5. Does it go back to "Pending"?
    Mine is. Every time I refresh it switches.

    -------Update-----
    Still switching from Pending to Pre-ordered and then back to Pending, and continues this cycle.
    This is too much craziness for me. I am gonna go work out, or play some MW3 (anyone here play mw3 on PS3? Is so PM me c; )
  24. #224  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    What the heck!

    Those of you getting "Pre-ordered" hit F5. Does it go back to "Pending"?
    Mine is. Every time I refresh it switches.
    Yep, same thing on my end.
  25. #225  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Just got an email from Google Wallet saying that they tried to charge my CC, but it didn't go through!

    That means they are shipping them out SOON!!!

    I was one of the 1-2 week candidates...
Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1958
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM
  2. Nexus 4 Ordered on November 29: Order Status
    By Kevin Morales Arauz in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:35 AM
  4. Nexus 4 Order in Canada - December 3rd
    By V-Tech in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:01 PM
  5. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions