Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 87888990
Results 2,226 to 2,246 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Hey Guys

Did you guys try out the camera? My camera takes the worst pictures for a 8MP camera?

I am wondering if it is only me or everybody?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Its alright. Its nothing special though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dbss View Post
    Hey Guys

Did you guys try out the camera? My camera takes the worst pictures for a 8MP camera?

I am wondering if it is only me or everybody?
    Haven't tried it out yet myself but will this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    btw guys who rma'd do I need to report to Google that I'm sending my old device back? or do I just send it back with that .pdf printed and new UPS sticker?
    Thanks.

receiving a new one today.
    Not sure how that whole deal works, never had to do an RMA before. Did your phone arrive yet?

Quote Originally Posted by isGuy View Post
    Not sure how that whole deal works, never had to do an RMA before. Did your phone arrive yet?

Just got a new one, and yeah, the same problem. I'm gonna test the rest of the phone to see if I can find anything new.

btw was I supposed to receive a UPS sticker so that I don't have to pay for a new one? Because I haven't got one in the box.

edit: nvm, the ups label was in my mailbox
    Last edited by rudeshko; 01-31-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Just got a new one, and yeah, the same problem. I'm gonna test the rest of the phone to see if I can find anything new.
    Its not technically a problem. Its normal for this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post

Yeah, sure. My intention was just to check, and most definitely I will not request another RMA unless I discover some really bad problem

Yeah, sure. My intention was just to check, and most definitely I will not request another RMA unless I discover some really bad problem
    I hear ya. Couldn't hurt if you aren't sure anyway. Hopefully the new one is good.

Hey guys... did anyone who ordered the Nexus 4 from the Canadian Play Store ever get charged duty or any fees by UPS upon delivery?

I'm asking because I received my shipping notification email and it still comes from Louisville, KY even if you order from the Canadian play store.

Quote Originally Posted by x Pervy Sage View Post
    Hey guys... did anyone who ordered the Nexus 4 from the Canadian Play Store ever get charged duty or any fees by UPS upon delivery?

I'm asking because I received my shipping notification email and it still comes from Louisville, KY even if you order from the Canadian play store.
    All orders come from KY, USA. You will not be charged anything else, they will either give the package to you, or leave it at a doorstep.
    Thanked by:
    x Pervy Sage likes this.

All orders come from KY, USA. You will not be charged anything else, they will either give the package to you, or leave it at a doorstep.
    Sounds good! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post

One week in and this issue is really a non issue. Placing the phone down gently on any surface, I don't hear anything. Loving this phone :thumbup:

What Rev is the new phone you got...?? I just had to get my phone RMA'd because the buzz was horrendously loud and just couldn't adjust to it in 2 weeks which I was hoping for... mine was a rev 11... heard the rev 12 is ready and tested but not started distributing commercially yet...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    What Rev is the new phone you got...?? I just had to get my phone RMA'd because the buzz was horrendously loud and just couldn't adjust to it in 2 weeks which I was hoping for... mine was a rev 11... heard the rev 12 is ready and tested but not started distributing commercially yet...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
    It's rev_11. Maybe those guys who get it next week will get 12th.
    Thanked by:

So, I ended up having to request a replacement from Google. I had that spotty-yellow discolouration issue that seemed to come and go depending on how long my screen was on. As well, a couple days ago I noticed that there was no haptic feedback and vibration became really weak or nonexistent.

All I can say is Google was fantastic. I simply called and told them about the issues and they set me up for a replacement.

Thanked by:

I ordered mine N4 16G @ Jan 31, and received estimated ship Feb 13 on my confirmation email, and Google sent mail again say phone shipped @ feb 5 , check with UPS: Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 02/08/2013, By End of Day.

ship from Louisville, KY, United States

Yesterday noticed three dead pixels on the screen, but I can only see them on the black screen, so I don't know if that's a defect and is there a point of rma'in my second phone..

Sounds like stuck pixels, rather than dead if you can only see them on black. I would RMA for sure. It would drive me insane!

Quote Originally Posted by imeem View Post
    I think UPS lost my phone. It was suppose to be here on Jan. 21 by the end of the day, Then during the evening, they changed it to Jan. 22 end of the day (still didn't come). Then on the 23rd, the estimated delivery date disappear and nothing else updated. Did this happen to anyone else? I live in Markham, Ont (30 min drive) btw. Google said to wait untill Feb. 1 and then email them back.... I'm planning to call UPS this week.
    Took google 2-3 weeks to report a lost package with UPS and to give me a refund. I swear the ppl at google wasn't doing anything to help me the first week. now i'm just waiting for refund to show up on the bank acc and then i'm ordering the N4 again ASAP. UPS better not lose my phone again....

Ups is truly the worst.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 87888990