Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I checked my credit card online

I doubt you would have seen any thing. Its too early in the game for it. Plus even if Google did charge you today, it would take 1 to 2 business days for it to show up on the online bank records.

PS: Wish me good luck? I have an exam today.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well no. Its like gas stations. When you swipe your card they lte authorize and check to see if you have money. So what they might do is check you account for 420 and then its stay spending. Hotels do the same thing. They take the amount off your card and it remains pending till check out. Am I making sense.... cuz my credit card has $420~ missing as well but not posted. Trick is to see your available balance.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

Long time AndroidCentral reader, but new to the forums.

Wanted to add my status to help out - ordered at 3:03 EST on the 3rd with 1-2 weeks shipping time, and mine is still showing as pending in Google Play as well.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when it ships.

Hoping ours come soon - I've seen elsewhere that some in the UK who ordered when they went back on sale on the 4th have shipping notices alread! Let's hope their Canadian operations are almost as fast.

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:04:37 PM (UTC-8) as per my order confirmation which is still pending.

As a note I posted in another thread: I received a call from my bank last night concerning payments which were being held and it turns out they were holding a payment of 422.66$ from Google Play so that could be something to check with your banks to ensure they don't block those payments.

hsubaru

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
First post.

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:04:22 PM EST

Still Pending...

I'll admit that I wanted this phone more because it was hard to get. This will be my first Android phone coming from an iPhone 4. Hopefully no regrets.

Ky13g

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Well i'm in the UK England. I ordered it at 7pm on the 4th December, got my shipping notice yesterday on the 5th and since i'm in London on a trip instead of home in Newcastle, they tried to deliver it TODAY. Mine said it would take 4-5 weeks, but i'm guessin only two days!
Here is what TNT said.
"06 Dec 2012 14:03:32 DURHAM Receiver not home. Follow up action underway."

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This is a stupid question, but where did you go exactly to see "Pending"? I've checked everywhere on Google Wallet but there's nothing about a pending order.

Ya mine doesn't say that either. Just that it has been received by Google.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ya mine doesn't say that either. Just that it has been received by Google.

From the Play website, click "My Orders and Settings" at the bottom. I see my Nexus 4 order listed there with a status of 'pending' with a link to the Wallet receipt.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry forgot to quote reply the guy asking how I knew my card had been charged. Yes it hasn't been posted but it's charged under pending transactions.

Ya they process the amount and hold it to guarantee they get paid but you won't see it on a final bill until it's shipped.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
From the Play website, click "My Orders and Settings" at the bottom. I see my Nexus 4 order listed there with a status of 'pending' with a link to the Wallet receipt.

Got it now. I was linking from my email to Google Wallet and it wasn't listed. See it in the link off the Play store. Thanks.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Well no. Its like gas stations. When you swipe your card they lte authorize and check to see if you have money. So what they might do is check you account for 420 and then its stay spending. Hotels do the same thing. They take the amount off your card and it remains pending till check out. Am I making sense.... cuz my credit card has $420~ missing as well but not posted. Trick is to see your available balance.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

Just check, my credit card is missing about 440$ in credit.

jmatyi

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
My order for the 16 Gig went through on Dec 03, 3:08:56
The play store lists it as pending.
The bottom line was $ 422.66
Nothing shows as charged on my Credit Card but my credit limit has been reduced by $ 424.00

Last edited:

Rike255

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My order for the 16 Gig went through on Dec 03, 3:08:56
The play store lists it as pending.
The bottom line was $ 422.66
Nothing shows as charged on my Credit Card but my credit limit has been reduced by $ 440.00

Why so much? Mine only came to $393.94

STS9

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
mine was $422.66 as well

Nexus 4 (16GB) - The next generation phone. Thin, light, and designed for Google Play.
CA$359.00
Shipping (Ground):
CA$16.99
Tax:
CA$46.67
Total:
CA$422.66

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member