Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think you are probably safe. We were all charged today (or at least another pre-auth) for the phones, status changes from pending to pre-order and so forth. I hope for you and for all of us 1-2 weekers that google is not playing with us. Hopefully more of us get these lovely shipping emails soon and verify all of this. I am sort of addicted to this forum but at the same time its brutal because I cant stop thinking about this stupid phone. I think google is just playing psychological games with us. My wife is about ready to banish me to the couch with my talking about all of this. Sigh....the life of a techie....

I would imagine that more that one person got an email that it has shipped. It's just that not everyone comes here to report.

LOL> I hear ya. MY wife rolls her eyes every time I speak of technology. I swear the worst is when I start debating with an Apple fan. She runs away!

We will have to start a support group.

Sign me for the support group :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I was sitting in the office today working and every few minutes refreshing the forum to make sure that i'm not missing anything :) It's crazy...

I've now gone from refreshing my Gmail account and Google wallet to refreshing the UPS tracking site. Still nothing. click click click. Still nothing.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think you are probably safe. We were all charged today (or at least another pre-auth) for the phones, status changes from pending to pre-order and so forth. I hope for you and for all of us 1-2 weekers that google is not playing with us. Hopefully more of us get these lovely shipping emails soon and verify all of this. I am sort of addicted to this forum but at the same time its brutal because I cant stop thinking about this stupid phone. I think google is just playing psychological games with us. My wife is about ready to banish me to the couch with my talking about all of this. Sigh....the life of a techie....

I would imagine that more that one person got an email that it has shipped. It's just that not everyone comes here to report.

I've now gone from refreshing my Gmail account and Google wallet to refreshing the UPS tracking site. Still nothing. click click click. Still nothing.

We are sick sick people :D

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
so true...I have a medical exam tomorrow and I check this forum every 2-5 minutes lol.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
No joke, it is the worst being a tech minded individual. I have a friend who is a straight up apple fanboy. The problem is you can never win a debate with them as they think its ok to pay 2X as much for the same performance. In unrelated news, this support group sounds good. My wife laughed when I told her. She suggested she meet with the wives of the "tech guys support group" and complain to one another how we all wont shut the hell up about phones and general tech. :D

We are sick sick people :D

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No joke, it is the worst being a tech minded individual. I have a friend who is a straight up apple fanboy. The problem is you can never win a debate with them as they think its ok to pay 2X as much for the same performance. In unrelated news, this support group sounds good. My wife laughed when I told her. She suggested she meet with the wives of the "tech guys support group" and complain to one another how we all wont shut the hell up about phones and general tech. :D

Haha. I'll ask my fiancee if she's up for it.

dpgnas

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Dec 3
Google Canada Corp. received your order.

Dec 3
You placed an order with Google Canada Corp.

my available balanced showed $419difference

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:05:22 PM PST

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I found out that UPS is responsible for shipping devices (no DUH lol keep readying for the main point) AND the order in which the devices are shipped.
So that is why you will see some people get their device shipped before your's even though your order went through earlier.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

The support group will include
1. Lots of Android phones
2. Lots of beer
3. 1 Apple fan
4. 1 hockey stick
5. Do the math

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I found out that UPS is responsible for shipping devices (no DUH lol keep readying for the main point) AND the order in which the devices are shipped.
So that is why you will see some people get their device shipped before your's even though your order went through earlier.

So...ScumBag UPS is to blame for this...

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My order was placed on dec 3 but google receive it on dec 5. Should I be concerned? Does this mean I will be getting my shipping email 2 days later?

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ha, thanks brad. Lets hope, my wife is telling me not to panic. She is great, I have been giving her a play by play and she has baked a cake. I repeat she has just baked a cake to make me feel better. A legit Cake all to myself to eat while I cry.

Tomorrow is your day. I can feel it!

CorranHorn

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Been lurking here since the whole debacle has started...

Got charged this at 230pm et, and so now I wait.

Wallet: Pending
Play: Complete.... (weird)

In Vancouver.... COME ON SHIPPING!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude