Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ekorek

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
i dont care whats happening with this order, but all i can say is that I am happy that i orders my N4 at 3:04 EST and its being shipped in 1-2 weeks, there are other ppl who want this device so bad and its just a miracle that i was one of the ppl who will get it

D Mac

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd add my 2?.

Ordered: 12:05:56pm PST
Status update to "Pre-ordered": Dec 12th

Fingers crossed it will ship today... :)

Tervijawn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
order.png

Hahah 24 seconds into order; by all accounts I may be the last person to receive a shipping confirmation/my device. Woe to me and my first world problems!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
maybe their taking that 48 hour time right down to the minute.

No one have any idea what they are doing and how they do it, not even Google them self!

I lost hope of getting it by the 1-2 weeks shipping they said and with me flying out of the country on the 20th means that i wont see my device for at least another 2 weeks which really sucks!

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I know it seems bad everyone, but keep the hope alive! Kobe Bryant doesn't give up when things are looking bad in the 4th quarter, so we shouldn't either!

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I sold my S3 a couple of days ago, so don't have data enabled phone, Can't access Gmail or Play Store at work. I am doomed for today, I won't know until the evening whether it shipped or not.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I know it seems bad everyone, but keep the hope alive! Kobe Bryant doesn't give up when things are looking bad in the 4th quarter, so we shouldn't either!

Kobe Bryant and the Lakers are at 9-14 now with loosing the last 4 games! Doesnt look good for them or for us :)

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
People who are posting and saying they ordered at 12:00... how does that work... or what time zone is that... or is it like just ordered really late...?? some ppl talk about the 3:00 slot... some the 4:00 slot and some saying 12:00... no clue whats going on and what i should be expecting :S

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Well as much as I have complained about all this, I figure they will ship next week, I am no longer jacked into gmail 24/7. This morning a checked my email and my best friends grandpa just died, really reminds me of whats important. On a positive note everyone, TGIF and under 2 weeks until Christmas :D

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
People who are posting and saying they ordered at 12:00... how does that work... or what time zone is that... or is it like just ordered really late...?? some ppl talk about the 3:00 slot... some the 4:00 slot and some saying 12:00... no clue whats going on and what i should be expecting :S

Its nothing really, just different time zones. What matter is the number that follow XX:???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1