Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Montrealer here! Just got my shipping confirmation! :D

Also, I'm expected to receive the phone by Tuesday, the 18th.

Attachments

• shipping.png
    shipping.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping notice too! I'm in Halifax. The UPS tracking is already available, it shows that the device shipped yesterday from KY, and is scheduled to be delivered Dec 19.

It's a magical day!

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 9

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping email finally!!!!!!!!!!

What's weird is that checking the tracking number i can see that it was actually shipped on the 13th at noon and only now Google/UPS sent the email.

Anyway the ETA is 18th of December. I'm the happiest person on earth now :D

ImmenseBrick i'm sure you'll get yours soon as well!

Habachi

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally got the shipping email! Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:06:30 PM PST. Email received at 9:32 AM PST. Arriving next Thursday!! Edit: 3-4 weeker here in Vancouver.
R4SMR.png

Rike255

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My order shipped!!!

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:06:24 PM PST
I have a UPS tracking number. It shipped from Louisville, Kentucky\

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 12/19/2012, By End of Day

Sooooo excited right now :)

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping email finally!!!!!!!!!!

What's weird is that checking the tracking number i can see that it was actually shipped on the 13th at noon and only now Google/UPS sent the email.

Anyway the ETA is 18th of December. I'm the happiest person on earth now :D

ImmenseBrick i'm sure you'll get yours soon as well!

Bro, I am dying here. You were the last (main) person I have spoken to about this. I feel all alone now.

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
SHIPPED!!! I ordered at 3:03pm EST on Dec 3rd and just got the notification. As others are mentioning, it was actually shipped out yesterday and expected arrival is EOD Tuesday the 18th. I live in Toronto for what it's worth... I just got the notification so it seems like they're still rolling out the notifications!

Hang in there everyone! Also, if anyone wants to buy a Galaxy Nexus, 8/10 quality for $250... I just bought it used yesterday but looks like I won't need it soon :)

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i also checked online on google checkout and to my surprise this was shipped yesterday, but for some reason the status wasn't updated on Google Checkout.

I ordered at 3.04 with 1-2 weeks shipping. UPS is showing Tuesday Delivery, don't know how to attach the picture here.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Bro, I am dying here. You were the last (main) person I have spoken to about this. I feel all alone now.

Dude, i'm telling you 2 things:
1. As i said that it was actually shipped yesterday so i'm sure that yours was chipped as well.
2. You will get the email today!

Looking at the tracking, it's actually located 5 hours drive from my home :)