Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info! I have a case coming from HK off of ebay, but I have ordered these as well. They look good and will preserve the looks of the phone!

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The phone is on its way!

I received an e-mail from Google Play store today at 9:35 PST stating that the phone had shipped. As late as 2200hrs PST last night my order was still "pending". It never made it to "pre order" state.

In checking my tracking, the order actually shipped yesterday at 1436hrs from Louisville, KY, USA. It is already in transit having scanned in at Hodgkins, IN, USA, and is expected to arrive at my place in BC before the end of day on the 20th.

At least I will get one days use out of it before the end of the world on the 21st!

Wishing everyone good luck in getting theirs before Christmas!

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
The Anti-glare/matte ones. Takes away some of the sharpness of the screen, but I REALLY like the lack of finger prints.
Been using anti-glare ones since my first iPhone.
First time using Clarivue on a my phone (PowerSupport previously), but I use the brand on my GPS and camera, and I quite like their quality. Easy to put on too.

I like it! Nothing worse than fingers prints. Thanks for the info.

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Vancouver and mine's still showing "pre-ordered", 1 - 2 weeks, and I ordered 12:07:19. I just called play support, they put me on hold for 20 min (!) and when she finally got back on the phone she said that I should expect to see a tracking number today or Monday at the latest. We will see.

In the meantime, a little OT but for the guys from Vancouver, do you know where to get a cheap SIM card cutter? Or can I just bring my card to future shop or somewhere and have them cut it for me?

You can cut your SIM down to a micro SIM. It's pretty straight forward. Template is attached.

This is exactly what i did :) I never buy anything online before i Google the possibility of having a coupon or something :D :D :D
Thanks for the info....

N4 is on the way.
Screen protector is on the way.
Need a case/bumper now.

This case looks pretty good. Can't beat the price.

Black Nillkin Premium Matte Hard Cover Case +LCD Guard For LG Nexus 4 E960 Mako | eBay

Most carriers will give you a micro-SIM for Free. As long as they activate it for you in store. (Rogers certainly does). Note: this generally does not apply to third party stores just corporate stores.

...Or you can just do it yourself with an exacto knife. I've done it, it's not too hard.

Not sure if Bell will do that. Rogers seems to be better with that kinda stuff. I still have 18 months left with my Bell contract, so they already have me by the balls, and I don't think they will do jack squat for me.

Attachments

• micro_sim_template.pdf
    173.1 KB · Views: 19

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
By the way for those of you who want the screen protectors... i ordered them from xtremeguard... never tried it before but heard good things... and quite frankly the price cant be beat.... ordered 3 sets of front AND back protectors for a total of $6 with a promo code... normal price is $30... free shipping and no tax in US...
Not sure how much it will cost to ship to canada but i doubt will be too much... for 3 sets i think 6bucks is amazing...

I bought those. They come to around 9.30 or something. I live in vancouver btw

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Forgive me if this has already been posted. Are there any 1-2 week eta people who have yet to get a shipping confirmation? If so what is your location?

Kaiser999

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM UTC-8
1-2 Week Shipping

Vancouver Here.

WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY SHIPPING EMAIL YET :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Forgive me if this has already been posted. Are there any 1-2 week eta people who have yet to get a shipping confirmation? If so what is your location?
Yeah me...in Vancouver. Order confirm time Dec 3 12:08 pm PST. Arrrggghhhhhh! All I get are Rogers emails. Where are you Google email...where are you?

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I feel for you guys, not a great situation to be in. I wonder if the "cut off" so far was around 12:05pm. Then again, maybe you will get shipping notices over the weekend or on monday. You were quoted 1-2 weeks so I imagine that will be the case. Lets hope!

Yeah me...in Vancouver. Order confirm time Dec 3 12:08 pm PST. Arrrggghhhhhh! All I get are Rogers emails. Where are you Google email...where are you?

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM UTC-8
1-2 Week Shipping

Vancouver Here.

WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY SHIPPING EMAIL YET :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

I think everyone with orders before 12:06 pm (you're 32 seconds after) have received their shipping confirm. Anyone with orders after 12:06 pm still waiting for their shipping confirm?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I feel for you guys, not a great situation to be in. I wonder if the "cut off" so far was around 12:05pm. Then again, maybe you will get shipping notices over the weekend or on monday. You were quoted 1-2 weeks so I imagine that will be the case. Lets hope!

Any leftover cake for us post 12:06 pm'ers? :)

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I think everyone with orders before 12:06 pm (you're 32 seconds after) have received their shipping confirm. Anyone with orders after 12:06 pm still waiting for their shipping confirm?

thats not really true. I ordered at 12:00:50 but i still haven't got an email

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This case looks pretty good. Can't beat the price.
Black Nillkin Premium Matte Hard Cover Case +LCD Guard For LG Nexus 4 E960 Mako | eBay

Not sure if Bell will do that. Rogers seems to be better with that kinda stuff. I still have 18 months left with my Bell contract, so they already have me by the balls, and I don't think they will do jack squat for me.

I ordered that case. It is supposed to be a great case as far as I found in reviews. Rogers will give you a new SIM. They don't care as they still have you under contract.

dbss

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Kaiser999

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
OMG.

Just received my Nexus 4 ZAGG InvisibleShield Maximum coverage which I bought from ebay on Nov 20!! WTF GOOGLE... I ORDERED YOUR PHONE 2 WEEKS LATER AND STILL MY SP COMES FASTER THAN U!!!

BTW. I need everyone`s opinion. Do you guys suggest I use the Invisibleshield, or just a straight up case with normal screen protector. I never used a zagg yet, and am VERY worried about the water seeping into my brand new Nexus!!

SUGGETSIONS PLEASE !

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on my shipping confirmation. Ordered at 3:06:27, in Waterloo.

It shows as pending in Google wallet and pre-order in Google play, no charge or pre-Auth on my cc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood