Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Departed - Maumee, OH, United States, Saturday, 12/15/2012 - 01:07am

Freight still moves on the weekends so the packages will arrive on the scheduled ETA. It is only local delivery that doesn't usually move on weekend, with the exception of special Sat delivery.

* Noticed that the tracking card in Google Now is not showing. I thought it was supposed show when tracking info was sent to a Gmail account. Hmmmm.

They will end up about an hour away from the Detroit/Windsor border and probably sit there until Monday, arrive in Windsor late Monday and start delivering Tuesday

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you see anyone else here that is from NS and did receive shipping info?
I wouldn't doubt that he is waiting because the shipping time may be less from Kentucky to NS. So he will still get it on the date promised.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt that he is waiting because the shipping time may be less from Kentucky to NS. So he will still get it on the date promised.

Well, i'm in Toronto and the shipping here is less than to NS......

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's a good point. Google gave me an estimated ship of 2 weeks, so I wont complain until Tuesday if I haven't gotten it already. If it comes from Kentucky, then it isn't to far, so I'm estimating I'll have it between now and Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Aimixiu

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone the dec 3 ,12:07:59 PM
and i got nothing at all
no cc charges
no shipping confirm
not even an answer for my question that i asked to the googleplay support team a long time ago
:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone the dec 3 ,12:07:59 PM
and i got nothing at all
no cc charges
no shipping confirm
not even an answer for my question that i asked to the googleplay support team a long time ago
:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

What shipping time you got? 3-4 weeks? If so then it's still early i guess.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
1-2weeks and i live in montreal, my status changed to preordered as you guys did

That's new, ordering at 12:07 people usually got 3-4 weeks. You are lucky....

Well, not all the 1-2 weeks got emails about shipping but as stated before i do believe that it was shipped so when you will receive a shipping notice you will see that it's actually in transit already.

Aimixiu

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
hope so, i want this phone so bad, thx for the infos
That's new, ordering at 12:07 people usually got 3-4 weeks. You are lucky....

Well, not all the 1-2 weeks got emails about shipping but as stated before i do believe that it was shipped so when you will receive a shipping notice you will see that it's actually in transit already.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
hope so, i want this phone so bad, thx for the infos

I am crushed, you fine folks in the east will get your phones 1-2 days before more. Current ETA is the 20th. I think I will take the day off work so that I don't miss the UPS man. I loved their old slogan "what can brown do for you?". Then they took it away, what a waste.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am crushed, you fine folks in the east will get your phones 1-2 days before more. Current ETA is the 20th. I think I will take the day off work so that I don't miss the UPS man. I loved their old slogan "what can brown do for you?". Then they took it away, what a waste.

My ETA is Tuesday and i need to work kinda sucks. Still hoping that because the package is so close to my location now it will arrive on Monday :)

priority9

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My ETA is Tuesday and i need to work kinda sucks. Still hoping that because the package is so close to my location now it will arrive on Monday :)
Since you are in T.O, you will get it a day before I do. I'm in London and know the package will drive by on the 401 to the sort facility in Toronto and then after sorting it will make its way back here.

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

I'm in Windsor so most of your phone will be coming through my city before they head out to you..seems like the only thing Windsor is good for :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums