Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
My order was updated to tell me it's reached my city (Windsor) but I'm not expecting delivery until Tuesday. I'm curious if it will show up early.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation email.

How many days total shipping per your shipping email from the day shipped to the stated delivery day? I'm just trying to see if there's a chance I'll get it by the end of the week.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation email.

How many days total shipping per your shipping email from the day shipped to the stated delivery day? I'm just trying to see if there's a chance I'll get it by the end of the week.

Mine was shipped on the 13th, i got the email only the next day on the 14th and ETA is the 18th.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone,

Shipping status update:
Tonight at 1:11 my package was scanned in Windsor, ON, Canada. So it is in Canada already but i guess it waited the weekend to cross the border or to scan it in Windsor.
So my hopes of receiving it today (a day early) are kinda gone and i'll probably have to wait for the ETA which is tomorrow.

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I called UPS to see if I could just pick it up today but I guess it hasn't received the final destination scan yet..i'm not sure where they're sending it.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I called UPS to see if I could just pick it up today but I guess it hasn't received the final destination scan yet..i'm not sure where they're sending it.

Where do you live?

It's actually not a bad idea, i'll keep tracking the package and as soon as i'll see it on the way to Mississauga (the main sorting facility in the area) i'll give them a call and see if i can pick it up from there. It's not far from me anyway.

kayimi

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone,

Shipping status update:
Tonight at 1:11 my package was scanned in Windsor, ON, Canada. So it is in Canada already but i guess it waited the weekend to cross the border or to scan it in Windsor.
So my hopes of receiving it today (a day early) are kinda gone and i'll probably have to wait for the ETA which is tomorrow.

I got that too. I noticed that it took the weekend for that long. I was hoping for it to come Monday as well.

Maybe it's just me, but I totally google mapped how long it would take from Maumee, Ohio to my house? It would take 4 hours driving. Too bad it isn't here yet. :|

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I got that too. I noticed that it took the weekend for that long. I was hoping for it to come Monday as well.

Maybe it's just me, but I totally google mapped how long it would take from Maumee, Ohio to my house? It would take 4 hours driving. Too bad it isn't here yet. :|

I searched the distance the second i saw where the package was last week... It's so close and this is why i thought that maybe it will arrive earlier but the weekend kinda ruined the whole thing.

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Where do you live?

It's actually not a bad idea, i'll keep tracking the package and as soon as i'll see it on the way to Mississauga (the main sorting facility in the area) i'll give them a call and see if i can pick it up from there. It's not far from me anyway.

In Windsor! It's a five minute drive from my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12