Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine's there too. Chances are the Windsor depot is slammed due to Christmas.

You are probably right.... I just hope that because of that we wont get pushed on delivery. After Windsor it will have to stop in Mississauga and from there to homes around the GTA.

Let's hope it will leave Windsor today.

VertigoM

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You are probably right.... I just hope that because of that we wont get pushed on delivery. After Windsor it will have to stop in Mississauga and from there to homes around the GTA.

Let's hope it will leave Windsor today.

Yeah if it doesn't leave Windsor soon I don't see how we'll be getting it tomorrow :(

BoostC

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived in Winnipeg according to packagemapping.com Two more days till its here in Edmonton! I'd love to get it early but if it's all going by ground then I doubt that.

fub4r3d

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually on hold with UPS now to ask about it. I was making an educated guess since im out in Guelph and lots of the GTA people are reporting that they are at least in Canada by now. Its not the end of the world if it comes on Wednesday instead of tomorrow, but if they can't get it to my shipping address (work) by Friday, our mailroom is going to be closed down for Christmas, so it may be stuck on someones desk over Christmas...

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived in Winnipeg according to packagemapping.com Two more days till its here in Edmonton! I'd love to get it early but if it's all going by ground then I doubt that.

Winnipeg to Edmonton is around 14 hours drive so i guess 2 days for your ETA sounds about right.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
O.k, i just got an update on the tacking that at 14:00 it left Windsor! :)

It's around 4 hours to Mississauga from Windsor so i believe that tomorrow ETA looks good now :)
Now i'm more relaxed that it left Windsor :)

UPDATE

Looking at PackageMapping i can see that it's going to Concord and not Mississauga. It's a sorting facility closer to my home actually :)

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
O.k, i just got an update on the tacking that at 14:00 it left Windsor! :)

It's around 4 hours to Mississauga from Windsor so i believe that tomorrow ETA looks good now :)
Now i'm more relaxed that it left Windsor :)

UPDATE

Looking at PackageMapping i can see that it's going to Concord and not Mississauga. It's a sorting facility closer to my home actually :)

Awe man. Oh well still close to toronto!:)

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:07:41 PM PST
No update in Play & Wallet, CC not charged yet, hope this week it will be shipped.
I'm a Vancouverite.
I see 12:06 1-2 weekers getting shipped, Anyone waiting like me?

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
O.k, UPS sucks!

After i saw that the package is going to Concord facility and not Mississauga i called them and asked if i can just pick it up tomorrow instead of them sending it to me, the answer i got was -
"I'm sorry but you can not pick up the package unless we attempted to deliver the package for the first time"

How stupid is this?!

Then i told him to leave a message on the account that i'm probably not going to be home and it's o.k to leave the package with the security guy in my building, the answer was -
"I'm sorry but right now i cant leave any notes until the package was scanned as out for delivery, keep tracking the package and when you see the status change to out for delivery you can call us again and we can send the message to the driver"

Did i mention that i hate them?! Not sure how it works in other companies but that's just STUPID!

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:07:41 PM PST
No update in Play & Wallet, CC not charged yet, hope this week it will be shipped.
I'm a Vancouverite.
I see 12:06 1-2 weekers getting shipped, Anyone waiting like me?

I'm like you except my order is a minute after yours. Still waiting for shipping email. It does appear all orders before 12:06 pm PST has had theirs shipped.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

wwoo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised to see you guys haven't gotten any updates. On Saturday my CC got charged and the Google Play date changed to the 15th but no updates since then. I'm wondering if mine is with the other Edmonton shipments in Winnipeg or will have to wait for the next batch.

Kaiser999

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
ORDERED: Dec 3 - 12:06:36 UTS - Pacific Standard Time
(1 to 2 weeker)

Dec 12 - Changed from Pending to Pre-Ordered
Dec 15 - Date was updated on Google Play though no other information was changed.
Dec 15 - Credit Card was also charged for the amount of my phone
Today: Dec 17 (Exactly 2 weeks, or 14 days after placing order)

*STILL NO SHIPPING EMAIL, OR TRACKING NUMBER!!*

Can I request a shipping request a shipping refund?! And WHERE THE HELL IS MY TRACKING INFO!!!

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
(1 to 2 weeker)

Dec 15 - Date was updated on Google Play though no other information was changed.

Can I request a shipping request a shipping refund?! And WHERE THE HELL IS MY TRACKING INFO!!!

Good time to call, either they already shipped or you may get refund :)

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
(1 to 2 weeker)

Ye, i would give them a call and see what's going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech