Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
are all you guys that are getting the shipping notice were initially told the 1-2 week window? mine says 3-4 weeks and still on pending................

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
FWIW - from what I've seen at DCs in the past, a lot of them have to hand-scan every item in the truck so that each item loads up into quantum view? if it's, say, a 53 foot trailer full of phones that's 3,392 cubic feet and if it's full there could literally be 70,000 phones in that truck!

an unlikely scenario indeed but there could well be 10,000 phones; $3.5MM worth of stuff on a trailer is not unheard of. If they scan one phone per second it'd still be like 3 hours to scan them all? hopefully it won't take so long though :)

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
FWIW - from what I've seen at DCs in the past, a lot of them have to hand-scan every item in the truck so that each item loads up into quantum view? if it's, say, a 53 foot trailer full of phones that's 3,392 cubic feet and if it's full there could literally be 70,000 phones in that truck!

an unlikely scenario indeed but there could well be 10,000 phones; $3.5MM worth of stuff on a trailer is not unheard off. If they scan one phone per second it'd still be like 3 hours to scan them all? hopefully it won't take so long though :)

Damn, 10,000 phones!!! I should have waited in Windsor and then hijack the truck! Sell the phones and become a millionaire :)

Anyway, your explanation is logical but it won't prevent me from going crazy a bit here :)

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Damn, 10,000 phones!!! I should have waited in Windsor and then hijack the truck! Sell the phones and become a millionaire :)

Anyway, your explanation is logical but it won't prevent me from going crazy a bit here :)

Haha I know what you mean, I'm going crazy too! Looking forward to tomorrow!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Haha I know what you mean, I'm going crazy too! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Ye tomorrow is going to be legen............ Wait for it.............. dary! (how I met your mother, if your watching)

But two problems:

1. I need to work most of the day so don't know how much time I will have for the phone.
2. Now sure what time I will finish and if I will find an open Rogers store to get a micro sim.

MrNinjaPanda

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting my on Wednesday. Thankfully my exams will be over by then, so I'm going to wake up at 8am, go buy a micro sim, and then stay all day home, wait for the UPS guy. I'm thinking about opening champagne once I get my phone, although that might be too much :)

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little worried that my delivery date of tomorrow will be missed now.

My tracking shows my package in Concord as well, which is bizarre. Deliveries from UPS for me typically go from Windsor to Chatham to here (Sarnia). Concord seems a ways out of the way after Windsor. Hoping for luck tomorrow but I have a feeling I'll be waiting another day.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little worried that my delivery date of tomorrow will be missed now.

My tracking shows my package in Concord as well, which is bizarre. Deliveries from UPS for me typically go from Windsor to Chatham to here (Sarnia). Concord seems a ways out of the way after Windsor. Hoping for luck tomorrow but I have a feeling I'll be waiting another day.

Naaa don't worry. Concord is just another sorting place like missisauga and I'm sure that from here it will be delivered to you.

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Naaa don't worry. Concord is just another sorting place like missisauga and I'm sure that from here it will be delivered to you.

Hope you're right! Unfortunately there's no UPS depot in Sarnia so all our packages have to go to Chatham then on a truck for home delivery. Fingers crossed it gets to Chatham for the morning. I appreciate your positive thoughts!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech