Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hope you're right! Unfortunately there's no UPS depot in Sarnia so all our packages have to go to Chatham then on a truck for home delivery. Fingers crossed it gets to Chatham for the morning. I appreciate your positive thoughts!!

I'm still freaking that my package was not scanned in concord.

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm still freaking that my package was not scanned in concord.

don't lose hope!

1) if it does actually take 3 hours, and if my phone really was the last one onto the truck (likely since it takes about 4 hrs to get from Windsor to Concord and my departure was scanned at 5 and arrival at 9:07) then you might not get scanned until midnight

2) if they neglected to put your tracking update up on time you'd be far from the first person ever to have that happen - you left windsor at 2pm you're totally fine!

Bro BB10 is looking pretty solid. I might rock both phones! I WANT RIM TO LIVE!!!!!

A healthy RIM is definitely good for Canada. I hope they make it work! (also since my company uses BB I'd really like to have a nice BB10 device!)

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think UPS will have no updates for me. Still just the original ship notice. It will probably just arrive and on that same day populate with all the shipping info. That happens all the time when I order from bestbuy.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think UPS will have no updates for me. Still just the original ship notice. It will probably just arrive and on that same day populate with all the shipping info. That happens all the time when I order from bestbuy.

You still have fee more days for the phone to arrive. I thought that the tracking would be a bit more accurate and quick. Don't know why, maybe because I really want the damn package :)

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting to trip balls. No word on any movement since Friday at 11AM? Are you kidding me UPS!?
Urgh! It's been three days, including one full business day. How the hell has there been NO movement.
It's less than a two day drive from Hodgkins, IL to Vancouver (Richmond), BC.

What's the point of tracking if I don't get up to date information on where my package is?!

I swear, if it doesn't arrive by Thursday...

Phalonx

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to trip balls. No word on any movement since Friday at 11AM? Are you kidding me UPS!?
Urgh! It's been three days, including one full business day. How the hell has there been NO movement.

What's the point of tracking if I don't get up to date information on where my package is?!

Calm down. There's still three full business days to go. When I ordered my Nexus 7s it took a ... unusually long time for the truck to reach Redmond (I'm assuming it makes other stops along the way) but once it reaches Redmond, it'll be across the border and in your hands within one business day.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, it sucks. I think they will just show up here in Van on Thursday and then UPS will update it all at once. Like you said, what is the point of tracking when I cannot track it....

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
UPS is always my last choice (if I have one) for shipping. In my experience their tracking is hit & miss at best. I just had a package shipped UPS to me from Vancouver last week. There was a departure scan from Vancouver, an arrival scan in Richmond, a departure scan from Richmond and then nothing. It showed up on my desk 3 days later with no further scans. No entry into Ontario, no out for delivery, just a "Delivered" scan after the fact.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer