Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

mecca319

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Wooohoooo Redmond scan. Should have a departure scan soon. Then off to Richmond

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Redmond, WA, United States 12/19/2012 2:27 A.M. Arrival Scan
Mine arrived at Redmond at 2:27AM and still no departure scan to richmond.. I hope the snow doesn't delay it.....damn it!!

MrNinjaPanda

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'll actually being ups today or tmw... And then Google lol I'm getting my shipping money back. The Google docs say 2 day shipping. even on the Canadian docs. So ya. They need to update that to reflect the real time.

Actually the Canadian Google Play doesn't say anything about 2 day shipping. Take a look at this: Google Play Help It says UPS standard shipping.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
12:09pst. Did you get your shipment email yet??

It certainly looks like all the shipping emails were sent out last Friday. I think the rest of us here with no shipping emails are done for this round.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

BoostC

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't know! Mine never even got an arrival or destination scan...went right from arriving at Winnipeg to being on a truck for delivery in Edmonton.
I'm actually in St. Albert though so I don't know if that changes anything. I hope you get your soon!!

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know! Mine never even got an arrival or destination scan...went right from arriving at Winnipeg to being on a truck for delivery in Edmonton.
I'm actually in St. Albert though so I don't know if that changes anything. I hope you get your soon!!

That is weird lol seems they just delivered after the phone arrived in Edmonton

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually the Canadian Google Play doesn't say anything about 2 day shipping. Take a look at this: Google Play Help It says UPS standard shipping.

aju7udur.jpg

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
It certainly looks like all the shipping emails were sent out last Friday. I think the rest of us here with no shipping emails are done for this round.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

My shipping email was sent Monday and it was only shipped late on Monday evening. There's no rhyme or reason to what Google is doing. Just hope for the best!

Mine has been in Windsor since this morning. I'm assuming clearing customs. Hoping that it will drive through the night to get to Concord. All UPS shipments for me (downtown Toronto) come from Concord. Still saying it is on schedule for delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
My fellow Vancouverites!

Our N4's have been scanned and have left Redmond, WA!

Redmond, WA, United States 12/19/2012 12:37 Departure Scan

Fingers crossed that customs doesn't take longer than just today!

sanepid

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i seriously have stopped trusting any google reps..they all say different things..one of them told me my nexus 4 may be back ordered by 3 weeks and other person tells me your device has been sent to the shipper and should ship soon..wtf?

after talking to a customer rep, they sent me this note (Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:08:47 PM EST, Estimated Ship: 1-2 weeks):

"Apologies for not receiving a backorder notification update on your order sooner. Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 extremely quickly. I've verified that your delivery is on backorder and will ship within the next 3-6 weeks.

We'll send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:
Canceling or changing your order - Google Play Help

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Regards"

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
and as the day goes by..the chances of seeing a shipping email...yet again seem to fade away :( and today was the last day of their quoted "1-2 weeks" estimate.

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/20/aju7udur.jpg

What's funny is that we should've noticed this earlier -- we would've had ground to ask for shipping already due to the bolded line below:

"Shipping time

All packages are delivered via UPS standard shipping. However, please note that it may take up to 2 business days for us to process your order for shipment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the UPS package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after 2 business days have passed, please contact our support team"

Considering we all ordered on the 3rd of December, but we didn't hear ANYTHING from them in regards to processed shipping for a minimum of 9 days (7 business days) [with some people STILL not receiving any sort of shipping processing information], we should be eligible for a shipping refund.

Just my thoughts, using their words.

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
after talking to a customer rep, they sent me this note (Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:08:47 PM EST, Estimated Ship: 1-2 weeks):

"Apologies for not receiving a backorder notification update on your order sooner. Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 extremely quickly. I've verified that your delivery is on backorder and will ship within the next 3-6 weeks.

We'll send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:
Canceling or changing your order - Google Play Help

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Regards"

wow..i knew this would happen. they pretty much just stepped over us and continued filling out orders for everyone else leaving us remaining 1-2 weekers in the dust. thanks google

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
wow..i knew this would happen. they pretty much just stepped over us and continued filling out orders for everyone else leaving us remaining 1-2 weekers in the dust. thanks google

This is very aggravating to see that the people who were "lucky" to get their orders in first, get shafted :(