Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have an out for delivery scan? Mines still says Richmond... called they said it might be out on a truck if not for sure tmw

This is why I frucken hate ups

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an out for delivery scan? Mines still says Richmond... called they said it might be out on a truck if not for sure tmw

This is why I frucken hate ups

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

Mine is stuck in Richmond too (Import Scan 7:49 am was the last update). Looks like tomorrow for me.

Haven't heard from Immense, Vancitypharoah or BadBrad and the other Metro Vancouverites....must be sniffing their new phones. lol

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
PHONE HAS ARRIVED!!! IN MISSISSAUGA..GOT IT 5 minutes ago...YES!! what a journey it has been...oh man..*tear

edit: phone still shows as "Destination Scan" online and date still shows as being delivered TOMORROW...so dont rely too heavily on ups updates lol

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
PHONE HAS ARRIVED!!! IN MISSISSAUGA..GOT IT 5 minutes ago...YES!! what a journey it has been...oh man..*tear

edit: phone still shows as "Destination Scan" online and date still shows as being delivered TOMORROW...so dont rely too heavily on ups updates lol

Lucky!!! I'm still awaiting mine! :(

My phone just arrived

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Congrats!

haywung

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Agreed! If they had it at the warehouse by 8am they should probably have a truck that goes out a little later. That would make sense to me anyways!

That's bull. They should have the logistics in place to take care of late arrivals that need to be delivered that day.

TheFirstCause

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

Glad yours wasn't stolen! I went and got myself a Galaxy S3. I'm very happy with it. I would have enjoyed the Nexus 4 price tag, but I need the phone now.

Last edited:

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting at home here. No update or phone :( It is weird that it went from Richmond to Annasis Island, then "out for delivery". I am losing it here.

Andrw

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Still stuck on Arrival Scan in Richmond since 5:21AM.
If this is typical UPS, I should be expecting a drop off before 6:30PM.

My brother got his delivered before mine. The nerve. :p
God bless I'm still at work.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
UPS should at least change the date to Dec 21 if they know it won't be shipped by end of day Dec 20. So at least we can get on with other things to kill the time waiting.

Agreed! If they had it at the warehouse by 8am they should probably have a truck that goes out a little later. That would make sense to me anyways!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance