Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Im not waiting that long. no way!
Anyway to contact google and ask them to ship into the states?
I have a friend in WA and its only 1:45 mins from my house. Ill go pick it up
That is how your package disappears. I wouldn't do it. There are holidays in between. Just let it arrive naturally or you will kick yourself if anything happens.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ggbrown

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I used this video with the Nexus 4 toolkit and it worked well.

Thanks for this. That seems like a good channel also, so I've subscribed. A little extra education never hurts.

Now that my phone has shipped I can stop obsessing over the play store status and obsess over UPS tracking.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Are there any lucky Canadians that have 7-8 weeks estimate and have gotten their phones shipped? Last time when I emailed google support, they told me it would be shipped on January 30th, but yesterday when I emailed again, the rep told me this:

The date on the orders page also changed to December 29. Does it mean anything? Is there a hope that it will be delivered sooner than the first rep told me?
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:59:30 PM EST

@rudeshko - I had 6-7 weeks, and my phone is due to be delivered by end of day on January 9th. There's still hope for you yet

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm new and I also ordered a Nexus 4 with a 6-7 week estimate. No shipping email yet, but on the My Orders it shows December 29 as the date. Hope that this is good news.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Arrived at Cincinnati OH, US... 6:25... I do think this can reach earlier than quotes... :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Mine must be on the same truck. It left Cincinnati at 9:14 am. Scheduled for delivery on Friday. I'm doubtful that it would come earlier because it's still got to go through customs.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine must be on the same truck. It left Cincinnati at 9:14 am. Scheduled for delivery on Friday. I'm doubtful that it would come earlier because it's still got to go through customs.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums
Lots of people who were in the 1-2 weeks group received their emails after other people but still got their phones first. I got my shipping email first but was middle of the pack because I am in Vancouver. People on the east coast received theirs in 3-4 days where mine took 7 days.

Also check out www.packagemapping.com

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Lots of people who were in the 1-2 weeks group received their emails after other people but still got their phones first. I got my shipping email first but was middle of the pack because I am in Vancouver. People on the east coast received theirs in 3-4 days where mine took 7 days.

Also check out www.packagemapping.com

This site seems to be on LSD because it keeps "trippin"... but seems interesting if it worked ;)

Latest Update...!
Just reached Maumee Ohio... that's 5 hours away from me...!

From what it seems, ever time the package makes a stop, it leaves for its next destination in 3 hours... that would mean it should leave Maumee by 3:30pm for most likely Detroit Michigan, from where it will cross the border into Windsor Ontario... hope there isn't any holdbacks...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

sthuse

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello Friends,

Just getting curious....
mine was Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM still have note received any update... has anyone in the same time got there shipping details?

this wait game is killing me now...

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the 3-4 week range and just got my shipping confirmation last night. My estimated time of arrival is Jan. 7, by end of day (Halifax).

So excited! :D

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello Friends,

Just getting curious....
mine was Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:45:54 PM still have note received any update... has anyone in the same time got there shipping details?

this wait game is killing me now...

According to your time listed above, I ordered my phone 3 minutes after you did. I received an email from Google yesterday evening with my UPS tracking number. They charged my credit card on Thursday. On December 3rd when I ordered it, I was given a 6-7 week time frame.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD