Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My N4 departed Louisville on December 29th at 00:01 and haven't seen it updated since. I tried out BadBrad17's suggestion of using packagemapping.com and according to it, the package is/was on an airplane bound for Minneapolis.

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
In Canada?

Yea im in Brampton (30 minutes from Toronto

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

Yea im in Brampton (30 minutes from Toronto)

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

In Canada?

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
According to your time listed above, I ordered my phone 3 minutes after you did. I received an email from Google yesterday evening with my UPS tracking number. They charged my credit card on Thursday. On December 3rd when I ordered it, I was given a 6-7 week time frame.

That's weird. I ordered around 10 minutes before you but I haven't got any shipping email. 6-7 weeks.

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Someone please reply to me:
When you click your tacking number in google wallet, do you guys see that you have 2 packages?
Exactly like this:

Additional Information
Multiple Packages:2Shipped/
Billed On:28/12/2012
Type:package
Weight:1.00 lb

I'm not sure if I got 2 nexus 4s instead of one. Under packages, they both have a different tracking number.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Someone please reply to me:
When you click your tacking number in google wallet, do you guys see that you have 2 packages?
Exactly like this:

Additional Information
Multiple Packages:2Shipped/
Billed On:28/12/2012
Type:package
Weight:1.00 lb

I'm not sure if I got 2 nexus 4s instead of one. Under packages, they both have a different tracking number.

I looked and I don't see anything on mine about multiple packages.

Perhaps they sent you a case for some reason? However the weight of my package is 1lb as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I looked and I don't see anything on mine about multiple packages.

Perhaps they sent you a case for some reason? However the weight of my package is 1lb as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

This is what is under packages in shipment:
capturejjb.png

I hope its an extra nexus 4 :D
But, knowing google, its probably the manual they forgot to pack or something. Can't get my hopes up from this :/

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This site seems to be on LSD because it keeps "trippin"... but seems interesting if it worked ;)

Latest Update...!
Just reached Maumee Ohio... that's 5 hours away from me...!

From what it seems, ever time the package makes a stop, it leaves for its next destination in 3 hours... that would mean it should leave Maumee by 3:30pm for most likely Detroit Michigan, from where it will cross the border into Windsor Ontario... hope there isn't any holdbacks...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
The East coasters got theirs 4 days I believe.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My N4 departed Louisville on December 29th at 00:01 and haven't seen it updated since. I tried out BadBrad17's suggestion of using packagemapping.com and according to it, the package is/was on an airplane bound for Minneapolis.
Are you sure it was via Air? Most are ground unless they specifically say air. But Google has shipped some via air if they are close to your deadline date. I think almost everyone got theirs in the time Google estimated except for a couple that got lost or stuck with bad weather.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. I ordered around 10 minutes before you but I haven't got any shipping email. 6-7 weeks.
This happens a lot. Not to worry. It's because there is a huge volume of packages that are shipped. Some that get entered first were the last on the original skid etc. As stated earlier. Mine was first to get a shipping notice but arrived later than many others. They are not all scanned at the same time but may be on the same truck.

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
This happens a lot. Not to worry. It's because there is a huge volume of packages that are shipped. Some that get entered first were the last on the original skid etc. As stated earlier. Mine was first to get a shipping notice but arrived later than many others. They are not all scanned at the same time but may be on the same truck.

I hope your right. I don't want to wait any longer than you guys. :)

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I didn't. I checked that first. Do you have any problems with the nexus 4 you own btw?
This phone is amazing. My only slight negative is the camera. But it's not horrible. The phone is lightning fast and gorgeous to look at.

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure it was via Air? Most are ground unless they specifically say air. But Google has shipped some via air if they are close to your deadline date. I think almost everyone got theirs in the time Google estimated except for a couple that got lost or stuck with bad weather.

I'm not positive but on packagemapping.com there's a package with wings flapping on it so I took it as air. There isn't a legend or anything so i couldn't properly decipher the symbol.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante