Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So the package has stopped in Maumee OH... and will be there thru Sunday since they don't ship Sundays... then in the US apparently UPS is off on new years AND new years eve... so Monday and Tuesday down the drain...
Hence shipping resumes on Wednesday... the Estimated Friday delivery makes sense now... sigh...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Can any 7-8 weeker email Google support and ask for the exact date of the shipping, please? Looks like they started ignoring me :D

Can you blame them...? :p
why not call them... can't ignore your call can they...?

But I think I had read Jan 30th over here only... in this thread...

But as for us whose phones have been shipped but stuck... this extra 3 day wait sucks... what a wasted new years :p
Butttttt... better 3 days late than 4 days or 5 days or more later :p
So close yet so far...

By the way... so many people are complaining about cracked screens its making me paranoid... I hate cases... but better a $20 case than a $140 screen... but watched some reviews for the official bumper... it seems the rubber on the front screen kills the feel for the curved edges... its not even properly a close fit... rather loose floppy plastic... but otherwise it looks and feels like its actually part of the phone they say...

Opinions...?

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about the official bumper case, and as you know I don't have a phone yet :D but I purchased $3 case from eBay, just to protect the phone from some problems.

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got a feeling that I'm not in this batch. No shipping email plus credit card isn't charged. The credit card should have at least been charged, right? 6-7 weeker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got a feeling that I'm not in this batch. No shipping email plus credit card isn't charged. The credit card should have at least been charged, right? 6-7 weeker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If it was shipped your card would have been charged. Sorry.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
There are a few drop tests on the N4 on youtube right now

Till a week or so back there was only 1 drop test... it was some Russian thing... guess the phone was so unavailable people either couldn't get it to drop, or didn't want to break the only one they could get their hands on...

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Tell me about it! I know when it's arriving, but I still keep checking the UPS tracker hoping that the date somehow miraculously changes to an earlier time. lol. I just want that phone! :D

Mine is due on Monday, hopefully you won't have to wait any longer than that :) Are you planning to root immediately?

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I got a status update on Saturday. The quote is below:
Code:
Last Location:
Departed - Louisville, KY, United States, Saturday, 29/12/2012

USPS doesn't ship on Sundays so expect an update on Monday.

I read from someone here that ups is closed new years eve, which is why I thought Wednesday.

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is due on Monday, hopefully you won't have to wait any longer than that :) Are you planning to root immediately?

Sorry buddy but you won't be seeing it Monday or Tuesday... earliest by a miracle is Wednesday night...

I read from someone here that ups is closed new years eve, which is why I thought Wednesday.

Yea you read correctly... its closed new years eve AND new years... you can check the official ups holidays site if you wish... shipments resume Wednesday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21