Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they just placed their order ahead of you, and Google is now processing orders on a first come-first serve basis. If they had stock to cover the 3-4 Weekers and started moving into the 6-7 week estimates, these people may have just had their order in before you.

That is true. But I thought I saw some people who ordered after me and they got thiers shippped.

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
That is true. But I thought I saw some people who ordered after me and they got thiers shippped.

Well I am a 6-7 weeker and the phone is going to be in my hands by the 4th. I doubt that anyone after you got shipped as your time is pretty late. It seems that they had only enough stock to get to maybe the 35 minute mark :p

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
But it seems that there are more then just a few 6-7 orders being shipped. And by earlier order, do you mean a previous Nexus 4 order?

Yes. I saw a few people and have a friend who ordered 2 through different play accounts but to the same address (for a sibling for example) and they both received shipping emails at almost the exact same time.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry buddy but you won't be seeing it Monday or Tuesday... earliest by a miracle is Wednesday night...

Yea you read correctly... its closed new years eve AND new years... you can check the official ups holidays site if you wish... shipments resume Wednesday...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Well, you sure can talk a bunch of crap right ;)

captureflb.png

Good luck to everyone :D

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Happy New Year nexus 4 junkies!! Cheers to starting as new year with a new Nexus! Now, let's hope they show up quickly and without hassle!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's brutal. I don't think that's the first I have heard of that happening. UPS or Google really need to get their sh*t together.

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's brutal. I don't think that's the first I have heard of that happening. UPS or Google really need to get their sh*t together.

I hope the guy emails google. My sister already took the phone :/. If it comes to it i'll probably have to return it.

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Its legal to keep unordered merchandise as a gift. Link:
Unordered Merchandise | Consumer Information

If it comes to it, I'll return it to him, but I'm not paying for shipping :). Guys name is David Gray. PM me if you're him.
That FTC article was pretty obvious that you legally can keep it. Not sure if that applies to Canada, but I think you got yourself a free Nexus 4 care of El Goog and/or Ups.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums