Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Datta17

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find some cases for the Nexus 4. I've seen the ones online like anywhere in the GTA you think I could grab one?

erodenero

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find some cases for the Nexus 4. I've seen the ones online like anywhere in the GTA you think I could grab one?

got mine off amazon for like 10 bucks, in the gta your best bet would be either pacific mall or one of those cell phone stands in a mall.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in 7-8 estimate, so I was just wondering if the next batch has my phone.

My guess would be they will ship the remaing 6-7 orders, and if they have enough stock, they will start shipping the 7-8s at the same time.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
In transit to Mississauga since 1045pm Jan 3rd... its a 3.5 hour drive so we should get our phones as scheduled :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone see what Android Headlines found on the amount of Nexus 4's sold? They said is was around 400 000. Not as much as I thought..... As Many As 400,000 Nexus 4s Could Have Been Sold; Estimates Reveal | Android Headlines - Android News, Phones, Tablets, Apps, Reviews, Rumors

Its just based on some estimate from serial numbers, which is a bit dubious but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a super low number.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

Jtmorris

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd be very curious to know how many previous nexus devices were sold compared to their projection for the N4. Ultimately no matter as of this Monday. :)

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
My phone left Quebec this morning at 2:49am EST, and is in transit to Mount Pearl, Newfoundland!! For those of you who don't know, Mt. Pearl is a part of the St. John's, NL metro area, it's like 20 mins from where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my phone tomorrow or Monday, instead of on Wednesday like it was estimated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
My phone left Quebec this morning at 2:49am EST, and is in transit to Mount Pearl, Newfoundland!! For those of you who don't know, Mt. Pearl is a part of the St. John's, NL metro area, it's like 20 mins from where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my phone tomorrow or Monday, instead of on Wednesday like it was estimated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
They don't deliver tomorrow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc