Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Tarenz

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I got an email from Google saying it was charged. Maybe I got the email as I had to change the account info. The card I ordered with was closed due to fraud. Google attempted to charge it instead of the new one I provided and was rejected at first. They emailed me notifying me they attempted to charge it and must update immediately. Did so and now new card has been used.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from Google saying it was charged. Maybe I got the email as I had to change the account info. The card I ordered with was closed due to fraud. Google attempted to charge it instead of the new one I provided and was rejected at first. They emailed me notifying me they attempted to charge it and must update immediately. Did so and now new card has been used.

They only charge your card when it ships so expect a shipping email.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when the next batch would be going out? Been almost 2 months of waiting.. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Several posts ago some people were able to determine January 30 for the next delivery date for those that ordered December 3rd. Hopefully that is the case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Does it appear in your wallet account?

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
EDIT: They charged my credit card.. I'm hoping this means will be going out in the next day or two at most.

What was your shipping estimate? If they charge it today, emails might be sent tomorrow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Tarenz

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
7-8 Weeker... Google wallet says "JAN 14 An attempt to charge MASTERCARD xxx-xxxx failed. You must update your payment information within 7 days or your order will be cancelled"

Strangely the transaction screen still says pending..

BrutalGreen

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine just arrived after a long wait...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vvqgsk.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/33eo0gj.jpg

...and there are 2 ugly yellow marks about the size of fingerprints at the bottom of the screen (pixel discoloration mostly visible on lighter color background).

I SWEAR I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!

Ok, it's been a little over a week now and the yellow spots don't look any better (unlike what some people predicted with the "glue drying"). Also, still no sign of Google having sent out the RMA replacement despite having assured me it wouldn't take longer than a week...going to call them tomorrow!

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok, it's been a little over a week now and the yellow spots don't look any better (unlike what some people predicted with the "glue drying"). Also, still no sign of Google having sent out the RMA replacement despite having assured me it wouldn't take longer than a week...going to call them tomorrow!

That's pretty crappy. I hope you get it soon! Are you enjoying the phone otherwise?

Vlad21

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got an e-mail from Google "Your Google Play Order from 03-Dec-2012 Has Been Shipped‏". I had 6-7 week shipping estimate so it looks like anyone in that group should be getting there tracking number soon.

Tarenz

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got my shipping confirmation... Just a little longer :D

Anyone who has received their phone already, how long is shipping time generally?... I live in Burlington (not sure if that makes a difference)

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping confirmation... Just a little longer :D

Anyone who has received their phone already, how long is shipping time generally?... I live in Burlington (not sure if that makes a difference)

The majority of us received our phones on the day UPS had scheduled shipping. A few received them the day before. I don't think anyone was late. When you get your UPS tracking info it should say when scheduled delivery is. I received my shipping info on December 28 and received the phone on January 9th, keeping in mind I'm in Newfoundland, so it took a few more days. There were a few people here who actually received their phones on December 31st. Just depends on where you are located. Packagemapping.com provides more detailed tracking info than UPS does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800