Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Who has the bumper? How is it out working? Will it really offer that much protection if dropped ? Mine is naked so far and I'm liking it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Who has the bumper? How is it out working? Will it really offer that much protection if dropped ? Mine is naked so far and I'm liking it.

I don't own a bumper, but from what I've seen, they do provide some protection, but not as good as some other ones. Right now I have ugly ionic armor case because I need my device to be protected, and I'm patiently waiting for UAG to make their firm cases for N4. I should say that with bumper your phone has a little more chances to survive, but if you need extreme protection, you better get something else.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
btw guys who rma'd do I need to report to Google that I'm sending my old device back? or do I just send it back with that .pdf printed and new UPS sticker?
Thanks.

receiving a new one today.

dbss

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys

Did you guys try out the camera? My camera takes the worst pictures for a 8MP camera?

I am wondering if it is only me or everybody?

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
btw guys who rma'd do I need to report to Google that I'm sending my old device back? or do I just send it back with that .pdf printed and new UPS sticker?
Thanks.

receiving a new one today.

Not sure how that whole deal works, never had to do an RMA before. Did your phone arrive yet?

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how that whole deal works, never had to do an RMA before. Did your phone arrive yet?

Just got a new one, and yeah, the same problem. I'm gonna test the rest of the phone to see if I can find anything new.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
btw was I supposed to receive a UPS sticker so that I don't have to pay for a new one? Because I haven't got one in the box.

edit: nvm, the ups label was in my mailbox

Last edited:

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, sure. My intention was just to check, and most definitely I will not request another RMA unless I discover some really bad problem :)

I hear ya. Couldn't hurt if you aren't sure anyway. Hopefully the new one is good.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys... did anyone who ordered the Nexus 4 from the Canadian Play Store ever get charged duty or any fees by UPS upon delivery?

I'm asking because I received my shipping notification email and it still comes from Louisville, KY even if you order from the Canadian play store.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys... did anyone who ordered the Nexus 4 from the Canadian Play Store ever get charged duty or any fees by UPS upon delivery?

I'm asking because I received my shipping notification email and it still comes from Louisville, KY even if you order from the Canadian play store.

All orders come from KY, USA. You will not be charged anything else, they will either give the package to you, or leave it at a doorstep.

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Its not technically a problem. Its normal for this phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

One week in and this issue is really a non issue. Placing the phone down gently on any surface, I don't hear anything. Loving this phone :thumbup:

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got a new one, and yeah, the same problem. I'm gonna test the rest of the phone to see if I can find anything new.

What Rev is the new phone you got...?? I just had to get my phone RMA'd because the buzz was horrendously loud and just couldn't adjust to it in 2 weeks which I was hoping for... mine was a rev 11... heard the rev 12 is ready and tested but not started distributing commercially yet...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
What Rev is the new phone you got...?? I just had to get my phone RMA'd because the buzz was horrendously loud and just couldn't adjust to it in 2 weeks which I was hoping for... mine was a rev 11... heard the rev 12 is ready and tested but not started distributing commercially yet...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

It's rev_11. Maybe those guys who get it next week will get 12th.