Page 1 of 90 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

This thread is for monitoring the shipping of the orders made on December 3rd.
    If you get an email from Google notifying you of the shipment then please post here to inform the community.

I was lucky enough to order at 12:04:39 pm PST. My order is suppose to ship with in 1 to 2 weeks. Thank God. I hope other Canadians were just as lucky.

In USA (*November 27th orders*) people whose Nexus 4 was suppose to ship with in 1-2 weeks had it shipped after 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbocycle View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just received email from Google that my 16gb Nexus 4 has shipped. Ordered 11/27@12:00:37.
    Taken from here: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

I hope our orders get shipped out just as quickly.
    Can't wait to get my hands on this device.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

im wwaiting too... called them today and got nothing out of them.... my order is confirmed, just waiting for shipping

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Hi! I was lucky enough to order it at 3:03:49 PM EST. Got an estimated time of 1-2 weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll receive an update by the end of the week.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

*IF* Google ships as quickly as it did in USA, a few lucky people should receive shipping notices in their email by early tomorrow morning .
    But that is a huge if.

Does anyone know if the phones will be shipped from USA or with in Canada?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by c_86 View Post
    im wwaiting too... called them today and got nothing out of them.... my order is confirmed, just waiting for shipping
    What time did your order go through?
    I just checked the status of my order....it says pending.

Last edited by BBarnaby; 12-05-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Mine says pending as well and received by Google. Mine went thru about 1204 as well

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Got my order confirmation at 12:06:24 MST. They also charged me for it even though it says they don't charge until it ships. Hopefully that's a good sign

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rike255 View Post
    Got my order confirmation at 12:06:24 MST. They also charged me for it even though it says they don't charge until it ships. Hopefully that's a good sign
    Bow do you know they charged?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    Bow do you know they charged?

Check your banking statement, it should be there. And actually, they haven't charged you yet. That money is still on hold. You will only see the charge once they ship it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    What time did your order go through?
    I just check the status of my order....it says pending.

This is a stupid question, but where did you go exactly to see "Pending"? I've checked everywhere on Google Wallet but there's nothing about a pending order.

Mine was ordered on the 3rd and showing pending..

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Made my reservation at Dec 3, 2012 3:03:31 PM EST and still pending...
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    This is a stupid question, but where did you go exactly to see "Pending"? I've checked everywhere on Google Wallet but there's nothing about a pending order.
    Go to the Google Play website. And then on the top right hand corner click on Options (the gear icon) and select "My Orders and Setting". It should be listed there.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    No such thing as stupid question. Were here to help each other out.

Thanked by:

Everyone will see 'pending' until is ships, thats what people who have gotten one from the first order say.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Thanks for the info. I was wondering what comes after 'pending'.

Do you guy's think that there is a chance that it will ship soon than the time we go?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Go to the Google Play website. And then on the top right hand corner click on Options (the gear icon) and select "My Orders and Setting". It should be listed there.
    Got it! Thanks!

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Mine went through at 3:03:07 PST. 1-2 weeks estimated
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    Mine went through at 3:03:07 PST. 1-2 weeks estimated
    Are you sure its PST?

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

I check the status of my order and it now says ordered on Nov 4 instead of the 3rd. But if I click on the details it says Nov 3rd. Weird.

My order went through at 12:08 PST and status still shows as" Pending"..

I checked my credit card online
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

OK.... and?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I doubt you would have seen any thing. Its too early in the game for it. Plus even if Google did charge you today, it would take 1 to 2 business days for it to show up on the online bank records.

PS: Wish me good luck? I have an exam today.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Well no. Its like gas stations. When you swipe your card they lte authorize and check to see if you have money. So what they might do is check you account for 420 and then its stay spending. Hotels do the same thing. They take the amount off your card and it remains pending till check out. Am I making sense.... cuz my credit card has $420~ missing as well but not posted. Trick is to see your available balance.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 90 1234 ... LastLast