YBOD thread only

droodski

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Only post if you are YBOD : Yellow bar with shipping label received but no updates most likely your shipping label was created on the 29th or 30th

only reply with any updates to your ybod order - otherwise your info is no help to us , we know orders placed after us are being shipped out for delivery tomorrow.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
After I submitted a UPS lost package claim, my YBOD changed to an "Exception" header. Otherwise, I would still have the YBOD. I think I still qualify.

rkohou

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Holly smoke we have our own club. I am in.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Report a Claim
Select a 2-Hour Delivery Window Provide Delivery Instructions
Label Created On:
11/30/2012
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/04/2012

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
ME too!
I got one also-label created 11/30/2012 and nothing since. I called and complained to google and they are looking into it. I don't know if I should have called UPS also. Pretty dang annoying. Particularly since THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME!

Nice to know google may have a ton of labelled phones sitting in a loading dock never scanned in. Or worse, stolen! I certainly am worried its stolen. I know we'll get our phones eventually but if google comes back and is like--we'll get you one in 4 weeks I'lll be getting an iphone might damn fast!!

LandsAlot4

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 2:13:09 PM PST
Date: November 30, 2012, 4:04 AM with tracker ups in email
Label created on 11/29, still shows YBOD - I did not try to sign up for My Choice - no updates since

xeth

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Sigh...might as well join the club officially...

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 12:19:22 PM PST
Shipping Email: Nov 30, 2012 4:04 AM EST
Debit Card charged/paid full amount on Dec 3

I have been in YBoD status approximately 4 days and counting without a device, a response from Google to my inquires and no status updates on my tracking #.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

laser155

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
After I submitted a UPS lost package claim, my YBOD changed to an "Exception" header. Otherwise, I would still have the YBOD. I think I still qualify.

When you submitted your claim did you add more details to the location it was coming from and going to? Or did you just leave it as Louisville, KY and your city, state destination? I am considering filing a lost package claim but I already called google today and they are supposed to call email me back in 24 to 48 hours so now I am not sure that I should still file one.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I did call UPS and they have no information and say that they don't have the package. My credit card has also been charged.

ME too!
I got one also-label created 11/30/2012 and nothing since. I called and complained to google and they are looking into it. I don't know if I should have called UPS also. Pretty dang annoying. Particularly since THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME!

rkohou

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got the tracking updated. Yay tomorrow is the day. Go and check the ups.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got the tracking updated. Yay tomorrow is the day. Go and check the ups.

Paco1510

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Only post if you are YBOD : Yellow bar with shipping label received but no updates most likely your shipping label was created on the 29th or 30th

only reply with any updates to your ybod order - otherwise your info is no help to us , we know orders placed after us are being shipped out for delivery tomorrow.

Looks like my telelphone call to google paid off, UPS is no longer YBOD and is now stating:

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Thursday, 12/06/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 12/05/2012

I recommend calling google directly, dont send email as they wont be responded to.

ultraviolet

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
UPS tracking went green. Will be delivered by end of day today.

I ordered on 11/27, got the 1-2 week timeline, and received the shipping notification on 11/30.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, seems that everyone is now getting their phone today, including me!!! Here's my tracking info.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    44.5 KB · Views: 1

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Soon after I lost hope, my status also changed to shipped and it arrived yesterday!
So far--its freaking amazing! I don't know if EVERY future phone will be a nexus phone, but it will be pretty darn tempting. its amazingly fast and has a great screen. Back is SLICK though! Can't wait for the tpu diztronic case to arrive! Or if they could just sell the bumpers already....
The speakerphone is LOUD! Might be the loudest I've used since my nokia 6230! Finally functions as a speaker phone it would seem. So far so good!
The only issue--the lack of on device storage, but with an unlimited t mobile data plan....and functional 3g/hspda service in seattle I can stream. I gave up streaming on sprint for anything a long time ago! We'll see how it goes....

Also. I think I hate HTC. Lets take bets on when jelly bean hits the htc evo 4g lte.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool