Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default YBOD thread only

Only post if you are YBOD : Yellow bar with shipping label received but no updates most likely your shipping label was created on the 29th or 30th

only reply with any updates to your ybod order - otherwise your info is no help to us , we know orders placed after us are being shipped out for delivery tomorrow.

Default Re: YBOD thread only

After I submitted a UPS lost package claim, my YBOD changed to an "Exception" header. Otherwise, I would still have the YBOD. I think I still qualify.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Holly smoke we have our own club. I am in.
    Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates
    Report a Claim
    Select a 2-Hour Delivery Window Provide Delivery Instructions
    Label Created On:
    11/30/2012
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 12/04/2012

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

ME too!
    I got one also-label created 11/30/2012 and nothing since. I called and complained to google and they are looking into it. I don't know if I should have called UPS also. Pretty dang annoying. Particularly since THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME!

Nice to know google may have a ton of labelled phones sitting in a loading dock never scanned in. Or worse, stolen! I certainly am worried its stolen. I know we'll get our phones eventually but if google comes back and is like--we'll get you one in 4 weeks I'lll be getting an iphone might damn fast!!

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 2:13:09 PM PST
    Date: November 30, 2012, 4:04 AM with tracker ups in email
    Label created on 11/29, still shows YBOD - I did not try to sign up for My Choice - no updates since

Sigh...might as well join the club officially...

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 12:19:22 PM PST
    Shipping Email: Nov 30, 2012 4:04 AM EST
    Debit Card charged/paid full amount on Dec 3

I have been in YBoD status approximately 4 days and counting without a device, a response from Google to my inquires and no status updates on my tracking #.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    After I submitted a UPS lost package claim, my YBOD changed to an "Exception" header. Otherwise, I would still have the YBOD. I think I still qualify.
    When you submitted your claim did you add more details to the location it was coming from and going to? Or did you just leave it as Louisville, KY and your city, state destination? I am considering filing a lost package claim but I already called google today and they are supposed to call email me back in 24 to 48 hours so now I am not sure that I should still file one.

I'm in the same boat. I did call UPS and they have no information and say that they don't have the package. My credit card has also been charged.

Quote Originally Posted by hamlet423 View Post
    ME too!
    I got one also-label created 11/30/2012 and nothing since. I called and complained to google and they are looking into it. I don't know if I should have called UPS also. Pretty dang annoying. Particularly since THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME!

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Just got the tracking updated. Yay tomorrow is the day. Go and check the ups.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got the tracking updated. Yay tomorrow is the day. Go and check the ups.

Quote Originally Posted by droodski View Post
    Only post if you are YBOD : Yellow bar with shipping label received but no updates most likely your shipping label was created on the 29th or 30th

only reply with any updates to your ybod order - otherwise your info is no help to us , we know orders placed after us are being shipped out for delivery tomorrow.
    Looks like my telelphone call to google paid off, UPS is no longer YBOD and is now stating:

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
    Thursday, 12/06/2012, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 12/05/2012

I recommend calling google directly, dont send email as they wont be responded to.

YBOD now gone on my tracking page. It is now in transit with a delivery of tomorrow by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by laser155 View Post
    YBOD now gone on my tracking page. It is now in transit with a delivery of tomorrow by the end of the day.
    Same here. See my sig for more details!
    nexus 4 status
    order 27 Nov @ 1:09 PM PST [1-2wk]
    Ship:30 Nov @ 2:02 AM PST [delivered 12/6!]

I'll be impressed if UPS can deliver it in matter of ~18-20 hours from origin.

UPS tracking went green. Will be delivered by end of day today.

I ordered on 11/27, got the 1-2 week timeline, and received the shipping notification on 11/30.

Hmm, seems that everyone is now getting their phone today, including me!!! Here's my tracking info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YBOD  thread only-screenshot-1-.png  

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Soon after I lost hope, my status also changed to shipped and it arrived yesterday!
    So far--its freaking amazing! I don't know if EVERY future phone will be a nexus phone, but it will be pretty darn tempting. its amazingly fast and has a great screen. Back is SLICK though! Can't wait for the tpu diztronic case to arrive! Or if they could just sell the bumpers already....
    The speakerphone is LOUD! Might be the loudest I've used since my nokia 6230! Finally functions as a speaker phone it would seem. So far so good!
    The only issue--the lack of on device storage, but with an unlimited t mobile data plan....and functional 3g/hspda service in seattle I can stream. I gave up streaming on sprint for anything a long time ago! We'll see how it goes....

Also. I think I hate HTC. Lets take bets on when jelly bean hits the htc evo 4g lte.