Sim card? ahhh - What do i need?
I just received my nexus 4 and forgot it needed a Micro Sim
-I have a tmobile contract plan right now so what do i need to do/purchase?? thanks and lmk
Also have you guys recieved screen protectors/covers cause i need and was wondering which ones were good. thanks again
- 12-06-2012, 03:49 PM #2
Re: Sim card? ahhh - What do i need?
If you are on contract you should head down to your closest T-mobile store. They normally will give you a new sim card for free.
If not, either buy one from them and have your line transferred over to it or order a micro sim card via prepaid online for 99 cents (sale) and wait for it to come in the mail.
Good luck and enjoy your phone!
P.S: YES! I highly suggest you get a screen protector and/or case.
I'm using a Skinomi Full Body Protector with a slip case while I wait for the official Nexus bumper to come back in stock.
Sent from my Nexus 7
- 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM #3
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:42 PM
- By ProCision in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:50 PM
- By jus2fly4u in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:04 PM
- By MowDownJoe in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 10:35 AM
- By Beezzy in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM