Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Ordered at 5.06 on the 4th, and had the confirmation email. Still nothing else, but I have to say I'm not suprised at another Google shipping mess. Got burnt with the N7 debacle when they launched back in the summer. I had genuinely hoped Google might have learnt from that, but after the N4 originally launched it was clear they hadn't (and even now they don't seem to want to make any progress and change how they handle orders).

Time for someone at Google to fess up and say they may have got things slightly wrong again, and maybe, just maybe, think about getting someone in who has a history in e-commerce to sort it out for them going forward... Even I could do a better job than first ordered, last out...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbadassbriant View Post
    I've also ordered a 16Gb with it linked to my Google account, ordered at 5.07pm
    What's your expected shipping date? Don't tell me you've received it already!

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7

Me at macclesfield.. ordered at 18:30 ... on 4th... got my phone on 10th morning. yeeee

Quote Originally Posted by nishantnm View Post
    Me at macclesfield.. ordered at 18:30 ... on 4th... got my phone on 10th morning. yeeee
    A dislike button is needed lol
    DogPsyche likes this.

Ordered at 18:07 4th, still got nothing.. play store says 'pending' nest the the order...Very annoyed, wished i ordered an hour later now. :/

Quote Originally Posted by DogPsyche View Post
    What's your expected shipping date? Don't tell me you've received it already!

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7
    No mine hasn't arrived yet, i emailed them and they said it should have been sent by the 19th Dec,

Those emails all seem to be automated and picking up on key words. I have emailed a few times now with responses coming back in a few seconds.

I've just tried again emailing the address manually and not from web form, no response yet. It's been over 10 mins! Hoping for a human to actually respond to this.
    Last edited by Tom1301; 12-10-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Grammer
    Grizzle34 likes this.

i suppose 2 weeks to wait should be nothing i waited 4 months for my new(at the time) car lol.

I'm just really REALLY needing rid of this Blackberry its really REALLY.... driving me insane, Come on Google help a dude out here
    DogPsyche likes this.

Well i think they're pretty adamant that mine will be shipped by the evening of the 19th, i've emailed them 3 times and received the same reply back all 3 times. Bit of a shame really, as i have two cases here now, with no phone to put in it!!

Unfortunately they just appear to be automated replies as I get the exact same ones sent back within 2 secs of my email being sent.

At this rate, the cases that i ordered from America and China will get here before the phone!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbadassbriant View Post
    At this rate, the cases that i ordered from America and China will get here before the phone!!
    I have a case waiting for a phone :-(

I have now have zero faith in Google delivering on time..

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I spoke to someone, using the 0800 number, today and they said nothing that hasn't been said above. I'm in that 1-2 week waiting bracket as well. I just hope I get it before Christmas, but I doubt it by the looks of it.

I ordered at 5.08pm and got the 1-2 weeks I emailed a few days ago and got the "it will be sent on the evening of the 19th" whic bloody h will be just outside there originall estimate and I will be ok with that but on HUKD someone said that they got the same email and phoned customer services and was told February !! they then told google to stick it .I will do the same if its not sent before Christmas. absolute farce apple must be wetting themselves

I ordered my 16GB N4 on the 4/12, confirmation email said 3-5 day delivery. Phoned 0800 number today, they said they will refund 10 delivery charge but could not give me a delivery date.
    Thanked by:

you guys shouldnt be complaining, i ordered mine on: Dec 5, 2012 9:23:06 AM, and i got the 5-6 weeks shipping, ive emailed them many times asking about the situation, i got the automated reply saying it should be shipped by the evening of January 16 ive gotta wait a hella long time, plus i even emailed a long paragraph saying this and that and putting them down and i got this reply back, word for word:
    Thank you for contacting us about the status of your order. I check on your order, and everything looks good. We are taking orders based on available inventory and are quoting timeframes based on when your order will ship. Packages ship within these timeframes based on the order in which they were received.
    Your order will be shipped in the time frame quoted when when you placed your order if not sooner. This shipping timeframe also appears on your email order confirmation.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    The Google Play Support Team

so yeah, i'm going to be waiting ALONGG timee

I'm still waiting for my order on the 4th (5:07:43 PM GMT). I was in the 3 - 5 working days time-frame, still no answer from Google to when i'll receive it, order saying 'complete' now but has done for 2 days now. Useless!! Google support (0800 number) are incapable of telling me when it will be shipped (called them 8 times over the past week), i was told there was a computer error in the shipping department which meant all the 2 - 3 week orders were sent out first...... mine - along with many other people - may have to wait up to 4 - 6 weeks for the next batch to come in!!!!

anyone else had similar problem?

Still waiting for a shipping confirmation (1-2 weeks from the 4th), although, like many others in the other UK orders thread, my order on the Play Store has gone from pending to pre-ordered. I'm going to take it that this means I won't see it before Christmas, but after the same kind of trouble with my N7 order, I don't really want to go through the mental test of trying to get a straight answer from Google

great news buddy.
    i've been with google for over 30 mins on 0800 number and finaaly after bouncing me from rep to other, they told me that my order is nearly shipped and i might get it by this weekend.
    fingers crossed.

I ordered at 5:03 on the 4th. 3-5 delivery time on the email. Still no shipping number.

Getting a bit worried now as I'm leaving on the 20th. I'll be livid if it doesn't arrive byt then and it gets sent back.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mozz_eyes View Post
    I ordered at 5:03 on the 4th. 3-5 delivery time on the email. Still no shipping number.

Getting a bit worried now as I'm leaving on the 20th. I'll be livid if it doesn't arrive byt then and it gets sent back.
    In the same boat as you. except my situation is because the phone is being delivered to my place of work and that shuts up shop on the 21st. Really starting to get annoyed by it all.

Ok guys, for anyone wondering about shipping if you ordered early, apparently so many of us ordered the first batch of phones that the shipping company is struggling to deliver them.

They have extended the 3-5 business days to 3 weeks. Just got off the phone to Google. As someone else in the thread said, they will be refunding the 10 delivery cost, but I don't know if you have to specifically ring them to get your money back. Fingers crossed for delivery soon though. Might ring TNT to have a shout at them.

I ordered this phone on the 4th at 5.07PM, as i wanted a Jellybean device, i didn't want to wait for the official version for my Galaxy Note, but at this rate I'll have it on my Note before this Nexus turns up, and sitting here looking at the 2 cases i have, isn't quite the same, and if the two cases from America and the one from China arrive, that's still not gonna be much help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozz_eyes View Post
    Ok guys, for anyone wondering about shipping if you ordered early, apparently so many of us ordered the first batch of phones that the shipping company is struggling to deliver them.

They have extended the 3-5 business days to 3 weeks. Just got off the phone to Google. As someone else in the thread said, they will be refunding the 10 delivery cost, but I don't know if you have to specifically ring them to get your money back. Fingers crossed for delivery soon though. Might ring TNT to have a shout at them.
    Your joking??!!!

I've never dealt with such an incompetent company in all my life, and i deal with loads everyday with work.

I was hoping to get a new phone for xmas but its looking very unlikely, should have just ordered that Motorola razr i
    TheSammyE and DogPsyche like this.

Location: Germany, order at 17:13, 4thDec, estimated delivery time 4-5 weeks.
    Status last night changed to preordered
    And tonight: Shipped, wow
    MangoSaigon
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast